NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Bomberman 93 with manual

Jan 12 at 8:12:01 PM
ASAP_Zonk (4)
(AJ ) < Meka Chicken >
New Jersey

https://imgur.com/gallery/oRG3ImZ...

today at the local flea market I came acorsd this lot along with a turbo express with no back I asked the seller how much he told me $300 the express wouldn't turn on  . I would of paid $150 for it if it worked since it had no back and would need a recap for sure. Anyway I asked if he would separate the manuals he told me $20 then I asked him if he would sell Bomberman 93 separately he told me sure $75... I offered $50 he said $55. And I said okay. I already sold two manuals for $40 since I had everything else already  total. I'm only $35 in and I have a game that I considered a holy grail! I'm at 63-65 turbo games now! (Have to recount lol but I know it's between them) 

PS: he didn't sell the express lol he was mad no one would pay $300..... lol. He took it home with him for eBay this wasn't even a game seller it was a random guy.

-------------------------
Owner of Zonk's Retro Games 178 Main St Butler NJ 

Edited: 01/12/2019 at 09:20 PM by ASAP_Zonk

Jan 12 at 9:43:48 PM
mydogsrule (165)

(Jonathan Smith) < Kraid Killer >
Tennessee
Nice Deal. $75 with the manual would've been good. The box art for Bomberman 93 is one of my favorites.

Jan 13 at 11:54:59 PM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
Wow that guy was a greedy fool if he got angry no one would pay double for a broken handheld like that, hope he doesn't punch his screen out when he blames the PC and ebay for not paying him either. Good on you for rescuing that fine game. Thats one of a few games I have the for my PC Engine and it's totally worth it as is Bomberman 94 too.

Jan 14 at 1:34:26 PM
CZroe (31)
(Julian Emmett Turner II) < Bowser >
Georgia
Jealous!

When you say that the back of the Express was missing, are you talking about the battery cover or the back half of the housing?

I have the PC version of Bomberman '93 (part of Bomberman Collection), but I doubt my friends are going to gather 'round the ol' PC to play it. I ordered some of those "Old Skool" brand TurboGrafx-16 replica controllers so we can finally play properly on the TG16 multitap. Of course, we'll have to use the Turbo Everdrive!

Jan 14 at 7:14:42 PM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
Better to do it one way or another, no shame in everdrives as I've got plenty of kits. Stuff I liked most, because I have to buy Japanese costs a lot less so I've got the Bomberman 93 and 94 games, oddly just do not have the original, and even more strange I do not own any Bonk titles either. I'm not really sure why other than I think I just miss out on the normal good price vs the ebay troll price.

Jan 14 at 8:32:22 PM
CZroe (31)
(Julian Emmett Turner II) < Bowser >
Georgia
Definitely. Just saying I can't do it as proper as the OP since I wasn't as lucky.   My genuine HuCard/TurboChip collection is super lite:
Keith Courage that came with the TG16
Falcon that came with the TurboExpress
Blazing Lazers that I bought from one of you guys on NintendoAge

No Bonk, no imports, just those and a Turbo Everdrive... for now.

Edited: 01/14/2019 at 11:00 PM by CZroe

Jan 14 at 10:56:01 PM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
He did well. My history is backwards anyway. I started in the US market the first time, due to the mind blowing awfulness of the prices I'm import only for it now so I know that market far better and I'm around or under the 30 game mark for the thing which for a normal individual is a pretty healthy amount of games for any console.