Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

would you get a NES controller tattoo ???

Jan 3, 2007 at 8:10:51 PM
CartoonEncyclopedia.com (0)

(Ibrahim ) < Crack Trooper >
New York
I'm watching the opening credits of beauty and the geek show
and one of the guys has a NES controller tattoo

tattooed with his name and his names Mario...LOL

would anyone get a NES tattoo?

-------------------------

Jan 3, 2007 at 8:29:39 PM
Speedy_NES (158)
(< Pieter >) < Kraid Killer >
Belgium
I'm not a fan of tattoos, but even if I was I wouldn't get a NES tattoo...it just wouldn't look right (I think tattoos should look cool, too, and a NES tattoo doesn't exactly meet that criteria that easily)

Jan 3, 2007 at 9:49:18 PM

New York
one time I saw a guy with a nike logo tattooed on the back of his neck

is that nuts or what?

Jan 3, 2007 at 11:53:07 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I have indeed thought about getting a few different NES tats. Maybe a small console, maybe a Zelda Triforce, or a Metriod. I only have 1 tat but have always wanted a few more. I wouldn't make it visible though, or very big though.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Jan 4, 2007 at 3:36:22 AM

New York
what about a barely clad zelda tattoo where shes picking an apple from a vine?

hmmm

a friend of mine had a tattoo he had done himself of a vine with little leaves coming out of it but this vine went from his neck to his chest but he hadn't completed it yet

it was interesting but not for me...a bit daring doing art work yourself

Jan 4, 2007 at 3:37:42 AM

New York
I forgot to mention I saw a guy one time with every hanna-barbera tatto including the simpsons

would you put atom ant on your arm?

Jan 4, 2007 at 9:54:29 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: incik

what about a barely clad zelda tattoo where shes picking an apple from a vine?

hmmm

a friend of mine had a tattoo he had done himself of a vine with little leaves coming out of it but this vine went from his neck to his chest but he hadn't completed it yet

it was interesting but not for me...a bit daring doing art work yourself

Err... apples don't grow on vines, how about a grape Seriously though I would never have a tat of any kind.

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Jan 4, 2007 at 9:59:03 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
I've been thinking of getting some tats, but never really thought about an NES one. Maybe I'll get a tat of Kemco's version of Superman on me...or maybe I'll put the needle in my eye. Either or

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Jan 6, 2007 at 12:06:00 AM

New York
Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

I've been thinking of getting some tats, but never really thought about an NES one. Maybe I'll get a tat of Kemco's version of Superman on me...or maybe I'll put the needle in my eye. Either or

hmmmmmm.....if I were as cool as the guy with all the hanna-barbera tattoos...what tattoo would I get?

I know....Thundercats!!!! going across my back

like Brock Lesner with a giant skull across his back

LOL

hmmm...now what photo of Thundercats would I get?

man this is tough...LOL

if anyone were to get a tattoo (even though you dont believe in tattoos...play along) what would it be ???

Jan 21, 2007 at 3:52:53 AM
zer0cool (0)
(terry dowell) < Junior Member >
United States
I have quite a few tattoos .my right arm is completely done , my left forearm and the lower back on my neck .i plan on getting the label for the metroid silver game (pixelated if thats a word) as is . plus for a start on a leg i want to get a toaster with the controllers in front with some of my fav characters on top/behind the nes .too add to my dorkiness im getting a D20 tattooed on my left wrist soon .