Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Nintendo Aftermarket Price Guide Homebrews/Repros/Translations/Ports/Unreleased Games. Prices taken from the internet and listed inside.

Feb 11, 2014 at 2:15:18 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
Look in the N section Edd, right under the NintendoAge HomeBrew World Championships

Feb 18, 2014 at 9:25:52 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
People are starting to reproduce Princess Rescue, so I do not think I will be following it anymore as there is no way to really distinguish which is which. Besides, it was kinda just for fun since it had a slight connection with Nintendo.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Feb 24, 2014 at 7:11:52 PM
NeoPickle (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
California
I noticed that the "Sweet Home" releases (normal and red cart versions) by Timewalk Games isn't anywhere on the price list. Anybody have any idea what they're worth now? They should probably be added to the list since they're now discontinued, yes?

Mar 9, 2014 at 9:04:01 PM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
bump because I hate having to look for this XD

Mar 10, 2014 at 12:13:08 PM
skylersz (89)
(Skyler S) < Lolo Lord >
Other
+love for this thread.

JD, would you PM a fellow retrovision owner the price you sold/bought yours for? To everyone else, no I am not selling Go stalk this thread http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...
We need an icon for the first 4, may we be targeted by wtb requests forever.

Mar 11, 2014 at 12:11:11 PM
XYZ (76)
< King Solomon >
Ohio
Me and TheMidnightSee made 25 of the following 3 items:

Donkey Kong Fun With Numbers - http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...
Family Fun Fitness: Aerobics - http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...
Popeye Lingo Game - see links above

Also limited run of the following 2:

Ninja Taro
Renegade (Taito Classic Art)

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...;

Appears all the photo's are dead links to my Photobucket account. I need to fix that.

Edited: 03/11/2014 at 12:12 PM by XYZ

Mar 11, 2014 at 12:24:22 PM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
Originally posted by: skylersz

+love for this thread.

JD, would you PM a fellow retrovision owner the price you sold/bought yours for? To everyone else, no I am not selling Go stalk this thread http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadi...
We need an icon for the first 4, may we be targeted by wtb requests forever.

Pm sent

Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone

Mar 13, 2014 at 2:59:39 PM
acomicbookguyc (350)
(Cristian Romero ) < Bowser >
California
I recently sold my Limited Edition copy of Akira 4/15 by Gwyndion. It sold for a whopping $249.99 + $56 shipping (+ 57€ customs fee) to a collector in France.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Akira-Nin...

Help me complete my N64 set!
225/296 Carts - 228/296 Manuals - 236/296 Boxes
http://nintendoage.com/index.cfm?...

Mar 13, 2014 at 3:34:27 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
I'll be updating this soon. I know I have about seven new games to add, and that doesn't include Timewalk's massive list. Ugh.

And congrats on the Akira sale! I was watching that for a while and wondering when it would go.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Mar 14, 2014 at 8:08:33 AM
Faltain1 (112)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(~Faltain~ ) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

I'll be updating this soon. I know I have about seven new games to add, and that doesn't include Timewalk's massive list. Ugh.
Yeah, good luck trying to keep a running tally on all the Timewalk stuff that's now going to be sought after with their closing. I'd pipe up/chime in with my thoughts on some of their SNES stuff from my perspective (trying to get a complete "set" of their SNES releases right now), but only after I have the games in hand so I don't shoot myself in the foot.

To-do manuals: Arabian Knights, Gulliver Boy, Dark Law, Brandish 2, Flying Hero
Finished manuals: Neugier, Wonder Project J, Burning Heroes, Star Ocean, FEDA, Monstania, Chaos Seed

Mar 17, 2014 at 5:38:41 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Added some new games, all of which I missed out on and will now be waiting six months for someone to sell their copy at double the price.
  • Price for Chuck Yeager LE,
  • Added Dankey Kang,
  • Added Destiny of the Emporer,
  • Added Donkey Kong: Fun with Numbers,
  • Added FFF: Dance Aerobics (Series 3),
  • Added My Little Pony: Dr. Disord's Conquest,
  • Hyperlinked and adding information for Study Hall.

Originally posted by: XYZ

Popeye Lingo Game - see links above

Also limited run of the following 2:

Ninja Taro
Renegade (Taito Classic Art)

I couldn't find any info for the above stuff. Help me out?

Edited: 03/17/2014 at 05:39 PM by Ferris Bueller

Mar 18, 2014 at 2:13:56 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Woah. A stickie.

I consider this a big honor. I know, it seems dumb. Especially coming from someone who has admin'ed and moderated forums before and knows it was literally a small change in the admin panel and took less than a minute to execute. But it means a lot to me. It means that I did in fact stick it out and make this into something that people can use. You can sleep safely knowing that I'm not just doing it for this minute, then forgetting about it and letting it get stale, but keeping it updated, albiet somewhat irregularly.

Also, this is one of the main ways I have tried to give back to NA. Once I decided to stick around and get involved, I tried to think of what I could add that hadn't been done. Videos were my first thought, which I hope you guys enjoy because I'm really just doing them for ya'll, but the price guide was what followed. I was doing all this legwork and research anyways to catch up with everyone, sharing it just seemed like the next logical step.

I'll try to do better in the future. I had a big update I've been putting off (fucking Timewalk, did not see that coming), so this just gives me motivation to get back at it!

Thanks duders!

Mar 26, 2014 at 2:38:36 AM
Blackb33tle (3)

< Little Mac >
New South Wales
need to edit My Little Pony: Dr. Disord's Conquest as discontinued/sold out since all are spoken for.

Mar 26, 2014 at 9:26:10 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Blackb33tle

need to edit My Little Pony: Dr. Disord's Conquest as discontinued/sold out since all are spoken for.

When it's a numbered release, I guess I just assume people know that they've been sold and accounted for. I use discontinued for items I don't have numbers for, but know for a fact you can no longer get it from the source.

I do need to do some updates, though, you are right about that. Maybe I'll tackle that now while I'm up and at them...

Edited: 03/26/2014 at 09:26 AM by Ferris Bueller

Mar 26, 2014 at 9:33:17 AM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Slappin' Bitches (Limited Edition) Right Nut Games 40 $75 - This is the "First Edition", not LE. And I made 50 of them.
Slappin' Bitches (Mass Market) Right Nut Games Discontinued $35 - I made 50 of these as well.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Mar 26, 2014 at 10:50:20 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
A Baker's Dozen... Price!

Vegavox II   Time Diver #174   Spy vs Spy: Island Caper
$100   ?   ?

BK2   Battle Kid CIB   Space Squash
$85   $60   $100

Battle Kid CIB   VS Castlevania   Bound High
$60   $80   $100

BK2   BK2   Faceball Remastered
$85   $85   ?

BK2   BK2   Space Squash
$60   $50   $125

SMB2j   Kiss Gold   Faceball Remastered
$120   $90   $125

NWC   VS SMB   Bound High
$165   $100   $125

Battle Kid   8 Bit Xmas 2013   Space Pinball
$35   $75   $125

Pirate Booty   Battle Kid   Faceball Prototype
$100   $35   $125

Super Mario Adventure   Mega Man 10 Press   16 Bit Xmas 2011
$30   $255   $105

Kid Dracula   VS Castlevania   Battle Kid
$75   $85   $20

Diamond Trust of London x2   Duck Tales Gold    
$160   $1,500    

Just for fun!        

Myriad   Fix It   NWC (for reals)
$1,175   $70   $20,000

Test Cart   SE   Test Cart
$300   $4,700   $400

Zelda Test Cart   Test Cart   Nintendo Fan
$1,425   $530   $150

Test Cart   Pin Display   Megaman 5 Screw
$305   105   $250

OoT Jacket   NWC Gold   Snow Bros Proto
$280   $30,000   $620

NWC Sticker Cleveleand        
$250        

Edited: 09/17/2014 at 04:48 PM by Ferris Bueller

Mar 26, 2014 at 1:08:41 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
And here's the big update.

First, added Diamond Trust of London. Mine is numbered, but I thought up to 5000. Might be the regular one, I guess. I'm still trying to figure them out.

Second, updated prices for some stuff. Today is my day off, so I might just go back through my pms, because I know I have like six price updates sitting in there.

Third, added Nightime Bastards, both the LE and cart only.

Fourth, added the following (Piko's games) to the SNES section:
  • Super 4 in 1 Multicart
  • Mr. Bloppy Saves the World
  • Super 3D Noah's Ark
  • Astrohawk
  • Creep Bird
  • N-Warp Daisakusen
  • Classic Kong
  • UWOL Quest for Money
  • Masesam Challenge

Last, the biggie, added Timewalk. Here and on my WTB. Goddamnit.

NES
  • All New Punchout
  • Castlevania Blood Moon
  • Castlevania: Chorus of Mysteries
  • Chaos World
  • Cocoron
  • Earthbound Zero
  • Extra Super Mario Bros
  • Final Fantasy 2
  • Ghost Busters 2
  • Mario Adventure
  • Mega Man Ultra
  • Metroid Deluxe
  • Recca
  • Robocop Vs Terminator
  • Rockman No Constancy
  • Solomon's Key 2
  • Splatterhouse SD
  • Stadium Events
  • Super Mario Bros 2 Japanese
  • Super Mario Bros 2: Christmas Edition
  • Sweet Home 2011
  • Tecmo Super Bowl 2012
  • Tecmo Super Bowl 2013
  • Zelda: Outlands
SNES
  • Adventures of Hourai High
  • Asteric and Obelix
  • Bahamut Lagoon
  • Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes
  • Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity
  • Clock Tower
  • Do-Re-Mi Fantasy
  • Dragon BallZ: SSD
  • Dragon Quest 1 & 2
  • Dragon Quest 3
  • Dragon Quest 5
  • Dragon Quest 6
  • Final Fantasy 4 Ages
  • Final Fantasy 5 Ages
  • Final Fantasy 6 Ages
  • Front Mission
  • Gundam Wing: Endless Duel
  • Gunman's Proof
  • Live-A-Live
  • Magical Pop'n
  • Mario & Wario
  • Mega Man & Bass
  • Mystic Ark
  • Mystic Quest Reborn
  • Rendering Range R2
  • Secret of Mana 2
  • Shin Megami Tensei
  • Star Fox 2 Standard Edition
  • Star Fox Super Weekend
  • Star Ocean
  • Super Back To The Future 2
  • Super Mario World: Return to Dinosaur Land
  • Super Metroid Redesign
  • Super Saiya Densetsu
  • Tales of Phantasia
  • Terranigma
  • The Fireman
  • The Legend of Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom
  • Treasure Hunter G
  • Treasure of The Rudras
  • Violinist of Hameln
  • Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom
  • Zelda: Parallel Worlds

Edited: 09/17/2014 at 04:49 PM by Ferris Bueller

Mar 26, 2014 at 6:35:09 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
God bless the internet archives.

Thanks to the Way Back Machine, I was able to go look at Timewalk games throughout the years. I have a better understanding of their stuff now. Looks like they did a lot, but the main list I was going off from over here seems to be their CIB titles. I was also able to link just about every title so you can go back and see the original offering.

Added the following games:

NES
  • Adventure Island 4
  • Cocoron
  • Castlevania: Redaction
  • Mega Man 3: The Battle of Gamma
  • Mr. Gimmick (Full Sound Version)
  • Mr. Gimmick (Regular Version)
  • The Goonies
  • Time Diver: Eon Man
SNES
  • Energy Breaker
  • King of Demons
  • Star Fox 2 (Doom Edition)
  • Zelda: Parallel Worlds Remodel

I also deleted some that weren't CIB releases. I'll be debating with myself on whether or not to include their cart only games. I'm not so sure it will be easy for me to pick them out of a crowd of repros. I don't think their labels have their logo on them.

Edited: 05/23/2014 at 05:03 PM by Ferris Bueller

Apr 5, 2014 at 11:05:42 PM
Faltain1 (112)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(~Faltain~ ) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

I also deleted some that weren't CIB releases. I'll be debating with myself on whether or not to include their cart only games. I'm not so sure it will be easy for me to pick them out of a crowd of repros. I don't think their labels have their logo on them.
In the case of cart only repros... really there's like 5-6 repro making sites right now that I can rattle off that can all make the same exact carts in same exact make or fashion. And you're right, they didn't have unique logos or anything on the labels, so truthfully there's no point to trying to catalogue such "releases". Honestly if anything could be put onto a cart, they could have sold it... whether it was on their site listed for sale or not. So yeah, I wouldn't worry about cart only stuff.

To-do manuals: Arabian Knights, Gulliver Boy, Dark Law, Brandish 2, Flying Hero
Finished manuals: Neugier, Wonder Project J, Burning Heroes, Star Ocean, FEDA, Monstania, Chaos Seed

Apr 5, 2014 at 11:43:20 PM
dquiros (106)
(David Quiros) < El Ripper >
Illinois
What about the release of this game from Timewalk? http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

it was a Super Metroid Redesign Big Box Edition.

Apr 6, 2014 at 2:58:01 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: dquiros

What about the release of this game from Timewalk? http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&thr...

it was a Super Metroid Redesign Big Box Edition.

Haha, what an asshole. And to be fair, I'm drunk right now.

Ok, so go look at the list. See those hyperlinks? Yeah, I went back and visitied every hyperljnk the wayback machine had to find those. Meaning, all I had to go off was that since they deleted their site. Haven't had a chance to go back on here and look for stuff like this, but it was mentioned that were some cool really limited stuff they did. This was one of them.

Thanks for the link. Save me looking for it!

Apr 14, 2014 at 12:58:15 PM
rusticmeadows (5)

(BGK ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Pennsylvania
Are there any recent sales of Namco Star Wars (Retrozone)?

Apr 14, 2014 at 10:56:59 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: rusticmeadows

Woo. No, man. Go through the thread for the last one.

Apr 14, 2014 at 11:36:16 PM
Jon Solo (80)
(ジョン ・ソロ) < El Ripper >
Illinois
Originally posted by: rusticmeadows

I sold mine for 65 about a year ago. I'm pretty sure the price has gone north of that since.

Dreamcast US collection - 83% complete. 
 42 games to go! 

Apr 15, 2014 at 11:28:44 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Dang. Looks like I don't even have a sale on here listed. I'll probably update using Solo's price and we'll just have to wait for one to pop up! Maybe yours will be the new price, rusty meadows.