NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

I just spent the most money I've ever spent on a game

Jul 10 at 7:12:02 AM
CaLan87 (5)
(Cody ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas
Originally posted by: 14u2ponder

Well that's not completely true I did spend over $200 for earthbound cartridge when I was new to the hobby and didn't know no better, I lost about $50 on that deal when I sold my copy. But this is the first time I've spent over $100 for a game well aware of how much I've spent and what I was getting. I bought a sealed copy of super Mario Land 6 golden coins for $138.25 on eBay no less. The only reason I think I was able to get this was the guy have listed it about 2 hours or 3 hours before I looked at it and he had a picture on there that didn't show that it will sealed. He had an auction going on at a buy it now price and so I went back because I was still going to bid on it so I wanted to watch the game and when I refreshed it showed the new picture that it was actually sealed. I bought the thing immediately. And I'm so happy about this super Mario Land 6 golden coins might be my favorite game of all time and having a sealed copy of it is just I'm ecstatic.

Did you end up getting what you paid for?

-------------------------
*** Check out my WTB thread!! ***
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jul 10 at 7:48:36 AM
14u2ponder (1)

< Crack Trooper >
Originally posted by: CaLan87

Well that's not completely true I did spend over $200 for earthbound cartridge when I was new to the hobby and didn't know no better, I lost about $50 on that deal when I sold my copy. But this is the first time I've spent over $100 for a game well aware of how much I've spent and what I was getting. I bought a sealed copy of super Mario Land 6 golden coins for $138.25 on eBay no less. The only reason I think I was able to get this was the guy have listed it about 2 hours or 3 hours before I looked at it and he had a picture on there that didn't show that it will sealed. He had an auction going on at a buy it now price and so I went back because I was still going to bid on it so I wanted to watch the game and when I refreshed it showed the new picture that it was actually sealed. I bought the thing immediately. And I'm so happy about this super Mario Land 6 golden coins might be my favorite game of all time and having a sealed copy of it is just I'm ecstatic.

The guy never sent anything. He created a shipping label but USPS never updated it. So I suppose it was a to good to be true transation. 

Jul 10 at 7:50:11 AM
CaLan87 (5)
(Cody ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas

Originally posted by: CaLan87

The guy never sent anything. He created a shipping label but USPS never updated it. So I suppose it was a to good to be true transation. 

Damn that sucks. It was sounding promising for you. sorry to hear.

-------------------------
*** Check out my WTB thread!! ***
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jul 10 at 1:44:09 PM
Nes Freak (31)
(Dave ) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
he could have miss typed the tracking number. give it a bit more time.

Jul 10 at 1:49:01 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Nes Freak

You may have missed this:

Originally posted by: Scerena4

It looks like he used the picture from this auction for his so hopefully its real and not just a scam or you dont get ones thats completely wrecked.

s://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Mario-...

So OP, open a Paypal claim if you haven't already.

Jul 10 at 6:00:53 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

It looks like he used the picture from this auction for his so hopefully its real and not just a scam or you dont get ones thats completely wrecked.

ah good point.  nevermind.

Jul 10 at 10:31:10 PM
14u2ponder (1)

< Crack Trooper >

Edited: 07/11/2019 at 08:58 PM by 14u2ponder

Jul 11 at 7:42:15 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California

Well, he canceled the order, but haven't refunded me in paypal yet. So he did respond and he seems to think that it was something with the post office and that he opened an intercept claim with them and he says that once he gets it back which he is sure he will that he will email me immediately and sell it to me again.
I don't understand this guys scam to be honest. Can somebody help me? What is he doing?

dont try to under stad it just contact ebay by phone and tell them the situation.  they will take care of it.