Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Question on gaming

Feb 16, 2007 at 10:41:14 PM
wasg13 (72)
(Pokerock ) < Kraid Killer >
New Jersey
I got a question I know over on Digitpress they were looking up the background of myriad/caltron company in texas. I was wondering if anybody did something like this for Stadium Events. The back of the box has allendale Nj on it and it was the bandai company. Bandai did move to california and the games were sold in woolmarts or woolworths right. But does anyone know what happened to the extra games taken off the shelves. Are they in a warehouse in New Jersey possibly. I mean woolmarts or woolworths or something like that aren't around anymore i think they became sporting good stores but did they just throw all the copies away or did they get stored someplace and forgot about. I was just wondering if anyone has done any looking into on it. Any info would be cool to know about

Feb 16, 2007 at 11:09:49 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I have tried this a few times and came up with squat. I think most of them got trashed, but I am sure a few cases may have survived somewhere. The problem now is that Bandai and Namco merged into one. I sent them several emails and don't get much of a responce, pretty much blowing me off. If you could find some old Woolworths manager they might be able to tell you more, but I doubt. They probably just got orders from there supplier to remove them from the shelves, and they done it, they prob. didnt know or care why they were doing it. It will be the ultimate haul when someone finds a case of them sealed one day...
~~NGD

-------------------------
Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Feb 17, 2007 at 12:27:35 AM
wasg13 (72)
(Pokerock ) < Kraid Killer >
New Jersey
Has anyone actually gone to allendale and see if they could find out where the bandai was or if someone has the instruction manual to this is there anymore more information about bandai in allendale on in it somewhere. maybe just going there might help

Feb 17, 2007 at 12:34:52 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I don't know anyone who has, but you probably won't find anything there now. It was probably all boxed up and moved or just trashed. Hard to say really, but if you dig enough you might be able to find something. Good luck.
~~NGD

-------------------------
Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread