Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Super Mario RPG well worth the time

Aug 18, 2011 at 3:11:56 AM
mb7241 (183)
(Matt B.) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Yeah, Culex was pretty tough, unless you (spoiler follows...highlight to read) stocked up on plenty of Rock Candies beforehand (/spoiler).  The third round with Jinx was also somewhat difficult.  All the mainline bosses, though, I found to be pretty easy.  I actually beat the final boss at Level 21...unarmed o_O .  This is one of very few RPGs I can honestly say I completed multiple times (I played through it probably 15 times in all)...of course, for a long while, it was the only true RPG I owned, though I did rent a few around the same time and a bit earlier...

-------------------------

Answering any and all questions related to video game collecting.  Guaranteed true and honest answers from a man with nearly 20 years in the community.  Prices for these answers vary depending on the question.  For all inquiries, please PM me.

Aug 18, 2011 at 11:01:07 AM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: Tanooki

It's funny that a game that can be so easy has one nightmare of a fight hiding in it if you can locate it.

Meh stone is teh shinez!

-------------------------
https://www.prodigydisc.com/...

Aug 18, 2011 at 1:39:54 PM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: wrk

Originally posted by: Tanooki

It's funny that a game that can be so easy has one nightmare of a fight hiding in it if you can locate it.

Meh stone is teh shinez!