Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Any Kiosk/Store Display experts in the house?

Jul 20 at 10:08:07 PM
8bitsupremacy (35)
(8bit Supremacy) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
Picked up this GameCube kiosk today at a yard sale of all places. Trying to pin down it's value as I will be selling it, since I don't collect for GameCube. Any help would be appreciated.

-------------------------
NES: 763 north american carts (+22 PAL exclusives)
IG acct: @8bitsupremacy

Edited: 07/20/2019 at 10:24 PM by 8bitsupremacy

Jul 20 at 10:11:26 PM
goombagamer103 (2)
< Little Mac >
Florida
Nice find! If you don't mind me asking how much was it?

"I'm somewhat of a collectionist"

Jul 20 at 10:20:34 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: 8bitsupremacy

Picked up this GameCube kiosk today at a yard sale of all places. Trying to pin down it'a value as I will be selling it, since I don't collect for GameCube. Any help would be appreciated.
$400-800. Looks a bit rough. You would have better luck with getting numbers in the kiosk group you posted it in alreay. 

Jul 20 at 10:22:52 PM
8bitsupremacy (35)
Illinois
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

Picked up this GameCube kiosk today at a yard sale of all places. Trying to pin down it'a value as I will be selling it, since I don't collect for GameCube. Any help would be appreciated.
$400-800. Looks a bit rough. You would have better luck with getting numbers in the kiosk group you posted it in alreay. 

Thanks. I didn't want to price fish too badly having just joined the group but someone directed me there. Price fishing can be tacky at times but I am totally in the dark about this so I wouldn't mind some guidance.

Edited: 07/20/2019 at 10:23 PM by 8bitsupremacy

Jul 20 at 10:24:51 PM
8bitsupremacy (35)
Illinois
Originally posted by: goombagamer103

Nice find! If you don't mind me asking how much was it?

Asking price was $50. Couldn't reach for my wallet fast enough (funny thing is I didn't even have more than 60 on me, so I was extremely lucky there). It was just sitting on the sidewalk as pictured at 11:30am as I drove up to the sale. Total random pullover because I saw a yard sale sign. I drive a van too so the seller and I just popped that sucker right in and I zoomed away.

Edited: 07/20/2019 at 10:30 PM by 8bitsupremacy

Jul 20 at 10:36:22 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

Thanks. I didn't want to price fish too badly having just joined the group but someone directed me there. Price fishing can be tacky at times but I am totally in the dark about this so I wouldn't mind some guidance.

Understandable. I would clean it up and get it presentable. A buyer will want to know the issues with it. Good luck with sale. 

Jul 20 at 10:36:56 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Even in its condtion, for that price, why the heck not pick up that kiosk. Good find!

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Jul 20 at 10:39:55 PM
8bitsupremacy (35)
Illinois

Understandable. I would clean it up and get it presentable. A buyer will want to know the issues with it. Good luck with sale. 

I plan to spend some time cleaning/testing/all that tomorrow. Should be fun.

Jul 21 at 10:58:36 AM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
It looks like most of the vitals are there, sweet pickup for $50. Not sure I've seen a Bongo kiosk that is pretty cool, would be great for kids lol. Hope it all fires up nicely.

Jul 21 at 11:07:24 AM
imanerd0011 (20)
(. .) < El Ripper >
United States
I'd guess around $600 in it's current condition

Jul 21 at 12:19:42 PM
romiked2689 (60)
< Lolo Lord >
Maryland

$400-800. Looks a bit rough. You would have better luck with getting numbers in the kiosk group you posted it in 
Nintendoage is always number 1 spot I thought these were 800