Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NintendoAge 2017 Weekly Contests Presents: Spy Hunter Contest ends Sunday, 7/16/17 at 11 PM NA time

Jul 10, 2017 at 11:23:13 AM
knightriderce (115)
(I am Groot ) < El Ripper >
Minnesota
Gotta find this sweet t-shirt

Jul 10, 2017 at 11:46:30 AM
mbd39 (1)
(Michael ) < Bowser >
Arkansas
I thought that I could play forever, and then the ice happened.

-------------------------
Reigning NA 2018 Beat Em Up Champion

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:07:53 PM
Richardhead (13)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Colorado
Score posted on page 1
This game beyond frustrates me. Have 10 bad attempts before I have a decent attempt.
The top three worst enemies for me in this game are,
1: that fucking weapons truck
2: the fucking pause button
3: my fucking impatience and greed for points
With that being said, I do like this game and think I will be able to crack 100k. Hopefully that will be enough for a top 8 finish.

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:13:26 PM
mbd39 (1)
(Michael ) < Bowser >
Arkansas
Originally posted by: Richardhead

Score posted on page 1
This game beyond frustrates me. Have 10 bad attempts before I have a decent attempt.
The top three worst enemies for me in this game are,
1: that fucking weapons truck
2: the fucking pause button
3: my fucking impatience and greed for points
With that being said, I do like this game and think I will be able to crack 100k. Hopefully that will be enough for a top 8 finish.

I thought that I was going to crack 100k on my last run because I lasted for so long without losing any lives... that was until I reached the ice section which combined slippery roads with too many enemies ganging up on me.

Edited: 07/10/2017 at 01:13 PM by mbd39

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:56:20 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
Federated States of Micronesia
Might post an interview today. I'm just not sure if you guys are properly prepared for how this one ends...

Writing about every SNES game - Volume VIII (#400-351) - Migrating to snesrankings.com as we speak
SNES Set - 716/723 (Casper)
Switch: SW-6880-6470-3131

Jul 10, 2017 at 2:27:07 PM
SuperJimtendo (7)
(Jimbo ) < Lolo Lord >
Colorado
Originally posted by: Brock Landers

Might post an interview today. I'm just not sure if you guys are properly prepared for how this one ends...

My body is ready

Getting moist!

owner of post 5000 in the age of Aquarius thread

Original Paintings for sale : https://www.etsy.com/shop/UVCStudios

Edited: 07/10/2017 at 02:27 PM by SuperJimtendo

Jul 10, 2017 at 2:29:59 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
Originally posted by: SuperJimtendo

My body is ready Getting moist!

About that.  Who are you really meeting over in FL/AL?

Writing about every SNES game - Volume VIII (#400-351) - Migrating to snesrankings.com as we speak

Jul 10, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM
SuperJimtendo (7)
(Jimbo ) < Lolo Lord >
Colorado

Originally posted by: SuperJimtendo
ย 

My body is ready Getting moist!

About that.ย  Who are you really meeting over in FL/AL?
ย 

Nobody from Nintendo age except b maybe skinny. We still need to work out the details there. I leave Wednesday morning at 9am

owner of post 5000 in the age of Aquarius thread

Original Paintings for sale : https://www.etsy.com/shop/UVCStudios

Jul 10, 2017 at 4:03:57 PM
Bea_Iank (4)
(Beatrice Bueno Iank) < Master Higgins >
Brazil

However it may end, I am pretty sure violence could solve it!

A paragon of purity, chastity and innocence.
Fair reminder that I don't weigh the same as a duck, so I am not made of wood and therefore I am no witch.
Sometimes I don't know where in the world I am.

Jul 10, 2017 at 4:04:41 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
That is definitely true in this case...

Jul 10, 2017 at 4:05:32 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
...though you're probably gonna be more prone to violence (specifically against me) in the other interview I'll be posting later this week. I'll be going into hiding shortly after I put it up.

Edited: 07/10/2017 at 04:07 PM by Brock Landers

Jul 10, 2017 at 4:11:47 PM
Bea_Iank (4)
(Beatrice Bueno Iank) < Master Higgins >
Brazil

...though you're probably gonna be more prone to violence (specifically against me) in the other interview I'll be posting later this week. I'll be going into hiding shortly after I put it up.

You would be safe... for now, even though I am always prone to violence.
My US tourist visa renewal was denied earlier this year so I can't fly there to hunt you down. That will probably change after September, though!

A paragon of purity, chastity and innocence.
Fair reminder that I don't weigh the same as a duck, so I am not made of wood and therefore I am no witch.
Sometimes I don't know where in the world I am.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:20:45 PM
mbd39 (1)
(Michael ) < Bowser >
Arkansas
To let everyone know, I've already broken the 100k barrier in my current run and I still have a life in reserve.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:23:00 PM
Richardhead (13)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Colorado
That fucking truck! That fucker is relentless!
Look guy , I really don't wanna get in the back of that truck! Just let me be!

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:25:51 PM
mbd39 (1)
(Michael ) < Bowser >
Arkansas
Once you're in a groove you can almost play this thing forever.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:27:44 PM
mbd39 (1)
(Michael ) < Bowser >
Arkansas
I'm now at 120k with two lives in reserve. If this game ends it might be out of boredom.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:31:10 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Wait until you get out of the car and fight hand to hand combat.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:32:12 PM
mbd39 (1)
(Michael ) < Bowser >
Arkansas
I didn't hit ice this run so it must depend which path you take.

EDIT:

I spoke too soon. I just now hit ice. But I'm at over 130k with two lives in reserve so I'm happy.

Edited: 07/10/2017 at 05:33 PM by mbd39

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:33:57 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
Interview #7
Richley Cyrus

What brought you to NA?
James convinced me years ago to join NA. He wanted me to play in the contest with him.I was hesitant at first. I didn't really want to be in a forum full of goddamn Nintendo nerds.
Well, needless to say I came to my senses and realized I was in fact, that Nintendo nerd I've always despised.

What is the origin of your username?
My sister actually came up with that name for me about 1990 or so. She is younger than me and when she found out that Dick is short for Richard, she was relentless. Started calling me Dick Head all the time. My mom eventually got sick of her calling me that and scolded her to never say that again. Well, that clever little bitch look at my mom, looked back at me and said "fine"! "I'll just call him Richard Head instead "!
If me or my brothers would have pulled that shit we would have got an ass whoopin !

Dream contest lineup, 2 per genre
Action/platformer: Adventure Island, Batman
Arcade: Paperboy 2 , Rampage
Beat em' up: Double Dragon 2, TMNT 2
Puzzle: Fuck puzzle games! But if I have to goose two I'd say Puzznic and Palamedes were playable.
Shooter: Raid on Bungeling Bay, Commando
Sports: T & C Surf, Caveman Games

What is Raid on Bunghole Bay? I own it, but don't know anything about it
Raid on bunghole bay is a pain in my ass!

Top ten games of all time?
Top 10 NES in no particular order
Adventure Island
Batman
The Immortal
Mutant Virus
MTPO
Dragon Warrior
Crytalis
Super Mario Bros 2
Maniac Mansion
Rad Racer

Top 10 everything else, in no particular order
Fight Night Champion-XB360
Dark Cloud 1 & 2 - PS2
Earth Defense Force 2017 - XB360
Coliseum: Road to Freedom-PS2
Mister Mosquito - PS2
Burnout Paradise-XB360
Nier- XB360
Starsky and Hutch-PS2
Backyard wrestling - XB
Table Tennis- XB360

Nier - That game fascinates me.  Best part?
Best part of Nier is the way time progresses in realish time. The gardening is super boring but kinda fun. The game just had so much depth and was very original. For sure a must play IMO!

Starsky and Hutch - Is that a joke or...?  I assumed it was based on the movie of the time, or is it more of a gritty GTA style game based on the show?
Starsky and Hutch is not a joke. The game isn't that great, some may even say it's a really bad game. However, it was the only game of its kind then. At least that I knew of. James and I used to play that game all the time. One person drives and the other person uses the light gun to shoot enemies. It's just a super fun 2 player game.

Sounds like Lucky and Wild. Ever play that in the arcade?
I loved Lucky and Wild growing up. A friend of mine and myself would go to Peter Piper pizza every Friday after school, get a pizza some root beer floats and play that game religiously.

Table Tennis - I'm a pretty big TT player myself, and love the game, but I get my ass handed to me.  Are you any good at the game or in real life?
I am terrible at actual TT but I can hold my own in the game. Its a really fun fast paced game that is really addicting. Another game James and I played a lot of.

What game would you like to see in the SNES contest?
Uniracers!

I think its on the schedule this year.  Or next year, I forget.
I've always loved Uniracers. Years ago I had to sell off most of my game and console collection. I wish I still had that game. I've been wanting to play it pretty bad lately.

2017 champ prediction?
You, Tables or Bea

Target Renegade predictions?
Bea will continue to humor Mbd and on the last day she will post a beast of a score to overtake him, just to have Tables post at the 11th hour to school the both of them.

What are your thoughts on Target Renegade so far?
Target Renegade is a pretty fun game even if it's broken as fuck. I like the fact that it's a short game so I can focus on other things this week.

Do you play better when you're in the comfort of Colorado's finest, drunk, or neither?
I really like playing some games high, I deteriorate after a few shots and beers though. I play my best first thing in the morning and right after I get off work.

Who do you think will win the bet between skinny and I?
You both suck as of late, mostly due to lack of trying and time constraints. I'll call it a fucking tie!

NASCAR or wrestling?
I'll take wrestling. I do love NASCAR , but it's not something I get together with friends to watch all that often.

Jimbo or James?
I've know James for a lot longer than Jimbo. James is a toolbox , but we've had some pretty good times over the years. Jimbo is a good friend as well, however, he bitches more than my ex wife !
I'll take James on this one.

skinny or Doug?
Doug and Skinny both fucking crack me up! It's kinda funny how eerily similar we all are actually. Anyways, I'll take Skinny on this one. He was very welcoming to Jimbo and myself last year in the contest thread.

What do you do for a living (humor us here)
I mostly just drag Jimbo from job to job bossing his ass around. It doesn't pay all that well but it's a pretty sweet gig!

Describe a day in the life of Richard
Well, it really depends on the day. Some days I wake up late, have a shower beer and play games most of the day. Then some days I have to get up and go boss Jimbo around, there is also a shower beer those days.

Who drew the floating head illustration?
Ha! My sister drew that for me. She actually made an entire calendar for me a few years ago. Each month has a different picture she drew/painted of me. I actually had a New Year's Eve party that year and I got a big group photo with that calander front and center.

Wife, girlfriend, kids? (humor us again)
I was married for a bit, that ended miserably. I do have a wonderful girlfriend right now. She's pretty fucking awesome and deals with my Nintendo addiction! As for kids..... fuck that noise! They are a waste of time, space, air and money!

Beer, wine, or liquor?
Beer all day long.

Best Colorado beer?
Best Colorado beer is from Eddy Line Brewing out of Buena Vista, they have a fucking Double IPA that will have you seeing stars after just 2, but it's a tasty fucking beer!

Best Denver beer?
Best Denver beer is Bull and Bush brewing. They do a lot of amazing craft beers that are really affordable. My favorite though is one called 4.0 GPA. It's a low alchohol grapefruit pale ale that is really tasty. Too bad it's only available throuout the summer.

Best restaurant in Denver?
The best restaurant in Denver is a toss up, There are so many great places to eat in this town. I love food, I love eating it and I love making it. If I had to choose though I'd say Bull and Bush would win this one. I go there often and they do have the best damn brunch in town!

Jimbo mentioned how you and Trixie met (something about crashing your bike into her students).  Anything more to it?  She seems to like video games and wrestling enough, so I'd say you hit the lottery on that one.
Miss Trixy is great! She does like wrestling and she is starting to like some games. She's an amazing violinist and is obsessed with cycling. Actually
Right now she is down at my place complaining about having to do 2 hours of teaching up at her place while stretching on a foam roller ๐Ÿ˜‚
We met because she lives in a condo across from me. I asked her on the 4th of July if she wanted to climb on the roof of the liquor store and watch fireworks. It's been amazing ever since.

What's the longest bike ride you've done?
The longest ride I do is 62 miles

Do you wear the special biker outfits?  Skin tight hopefully
I do wear special cycling gear (tights) during my rides. The material is made to withstand road burn and the shorts are padded.

This is you in 5 years, admit it

That's probably very accurate! I do love me some Calvin and Hobbs!

Spoil it for me, who were "Those Who Trespass?" Besides his dick
I won't spoil that book. It was actually a pretty decent read. It's not political at all. IMO!

Favorite book?
Atlus Shrugged

Favorite TV show?
Gilligans Island

Favorite movie?
Strange Brew

Favorite band/album?
Macabre/Sinister Slaughter

Which member of the Breakfast Club are you, Trixie, Jimbo, and James?
I am Judd Nelson ( Judd Nelson is fucking harsh)
James is Anthony Michael Hall
Jimbo is Ally Sheedy
Miss Trixy is Molly Ringwald
Skinny is Emilio Estevez ( I can see him taping someone's butt together)

Who's the biggest asshole, you, James, or Jimbo?
Biggest asshole is me. James and Jimbo have kids and have lost some of the asshole they used to have.

Who's jimbo meeting here in a few days?
He's actually going to meet up with Skinny. His wife has some seminar or some shit like that to do in Louisiana or Florida or both. It seems every time he mentions it, it changes. I can say for certain that he and Skinny have some weird relationship and are meeting up for "lunch"!
not sure if Skinny's wife knows yet though.

Jimbo said you don't believe in ghosts.  Is that from a logical standpoint, or from an antagonize Jimbo standpoint?
Ha! I just like to antagonize Jimbo. I also hate Firefly, Michael Jackson, Reel Big Fish and lots of other things just to fuck with him. It's a fucking art form!

Best liquor store story?
Jimbo has all the liquor store stories. I pretty much just hang out in the coolers and stay away from the register as much as possible.

Best record store story?
The best story at the record store was one day a guy walked in and was acting all kinds of crazy, he was going around opening all the Bluetooth speakers. When me and another manager approached him to tell him he needed to leave , he pulled a fucking gun out and put it right in my face. Told me I needed to get the fuck out of the store. It was Mother's Day and there were lots of customers and employees in the store so I went around telling people we all needed to get out of the store because there was a guy with a gun. More than a few people actually asked me if we had certain things in stock and when they'd be able to return ! Blew my fucking mind!
Anyways as I was going to the stock room to get the store manager out, the guy with the gun saw me and pointed that fucking gun at me again and started yelling at me to get the fuck out or he was gonna kill me. By the time I got outside there were cops everywhere. Not long after that there was swat and snipers on a roof across the street. Me and two coworkers got stuck in a shitty little gas station for hours while the standoff was going down. There was no heat in the station which wouldn't have been a problem had it not been fucking snowing in the middle of May !
They finally let us all leave and go home after about 5 hours. When all was said and done thee maniac had destroyed our stock room and the swat team fucked up even more shit. That was a butch of a mess to clean.

So at least two people in the contests have had guns in their faces, and 2 people have been stabbed. We should start a gang.
Well, maybe not! As it turned out, the gun that was pointed in my face that day was fake. I'll tell you it looked very fucking real though! 

How did Richard meet James?
James and I met almost 20 years ago at that record store. He was some sort of backroom manager and I started as a PT cashier. He left and came back a few times and I got "promoted" to second assistant. We would hang out in the morning before work and drink beer and smoke pot. Then smoke all day at work, go home and get drunk, play video games and watch wrasslin!

How did you guys meet Jimbo?
Jimbo entered the fray long after all the good ol' days.
He worked for a sister store in the Cherry Creek mall that went under and they moved his ass over to our store. I've gotta tell you, that guy is a fucking weirdo but he seems to fit in just fine.

Have you met all the other tertiary characters like Tad Moist and Snow?
Tad is the owner of the liquor stores son, so Jimbo and I work with him. Snow was a really good friend of mine, I don't think he even logs onto NA anymore. I know of moist, but don't know him. He's one of Jimbo's friends from like north or South Dakota, which makes sense he's friends with Jimbo because as far as I can tell he's just as big a fucking freakazoid as Jimbo!

Sorry for my delayed responses. Unlike Jimbo , when I'm at work I mostly have to do work ๐Ÿคฃ

Jimbo mentioned the one lot of CIB NES games you scored at that place.  Any other great finds? 
That score was epic. I've collected games for a long time and used to garage sale every weekend. About 10 years ago I went to a seemingly shitty garage sale, there was a bunch of clothes and shoes. I asked the young kid running it if he had any other stuff and he walked me to the backyard where he kept more valuable stuff so people wouldn't walk off with it. I scored a Coleco vision and 2 intellivisions with 30ish games for $20. I unfortunately have had to sell off most of my collection. All I kept was some of my NES stuff.

Best/favorite piece in your collection?
My favorite piece in my collection is Maniac Mansion CIB and Star Tropics near CIB.

Best interview so far?
Oh man, the best interview is a toss up between Jimbo and Skinny. Those guys are some grade A weirdos !

Favorite week of the contest?
My favorite week so far was ice hockey! That was the first time I really started talking to Guts. We've become pretty good NA friends since then. He has for sure helped me become a better gamer.

Least favorite week?
So far, the least favorite week is Vice: Project Doom. Having Arn beat me that week was really discouraging for sure. Buy Klax will be my least favorite overall! That game can go fuck itself. I've been debating not even playing that week but I will anyways.

Ever go to the real South Park?
So the real South Park is a tiny little town off of highway 285 called FairPlay. I've been through it many times but never stopped because there isn't shit there. It is however on the way to a really cool town with really good beer, Buena Vista.

Is the Colfax Point in the show indicative of the real one in Denver?
It used to be. Things have changed here so much in the last 5 years. The city has cleaned up these areas that were know to be shitty and have relocated the crime and homelessness to other areas. One of the areas is where we ride our bikes . So that's kinda nice๐Ÿ˜ณ

So, it's like Sopa Soda? Crack dens turned bistros?
Yep! Shitypa Town.

Best movie set in Denver?
Not really any movies I can think of that are entirely set in Denver, but I love American Flyers. They travel to Colorado for some bike race and it's pretty nice scenery!

Yeah I saw that I think. William Hurt's in it or something
Wait, I'm thinking of John Heard in Radio Flyers

American Flyers was Kevin Costner. He and his brother are professional cyclists. Pretty epic movie. Check it out if you get a chance.

I've seen it, just got the casts mixed up in my head
What about Things To Do In Denver While You're Dead?

I forgot about Things to do in Denver when you're dead. I haven't seen it in probably 15 years though.

Buffs, Rams, Bears, or don't care?
I'll take the DU pioneers thank you very much!

Broncos, Nuggets, Avs, or Rockies?
Broncos can suck it, the Nuggets annoy me and the Avs employee a woman beater, so fuck them also!
I don't hate the Rockies, they are having a pretty good season so far. I just want them to make the WS again so I can rub it in to all those fucking bandwagon fans that pop up out of nowhere when they get fucking swept again!

So would you say your primary interest in sports is spite?  I can relate; my teams are all terrible
Most of what I say about anything is out of spite! Just ask SuperJimTenTurd!

Beat em ups or shooters?
Beat em ups all day. I really do like shooters though, I'm just no good at them.

Sports or racers?
That's a tough one. I really like both genres.
If I had to take one though I suppose racers. No wait sports!

Puzzles or platformers?
I fucking hate puzzle games. HATE HATE HATE!

Mexican or Italian?
Food or women ?

Both
For food I prefer Mexican. I mean they figured out that you can put almost anything on a tortilla and call it a taco. Tacos are my #1 go to food. They are easy to make and imo less is more for tacos.
As far as women, I'm not a fan of Italian or Mexican women. I prefer blondes,and both Mexican and Italian women tend to have dark hair.

Smartly played.  Who's the tallest; James, Jimbo, or you?
James and I are both 6ft. Jimbo is a short round little fella!

Ever catch the guy who ran you over?
I never even filed a police report because any witnesses that might have seen it happen also didn't stop. Everyone must have been fucking late to work and to busy to stop and see if the unconscious guy in the middle of the street was okay. I'm still pissed about that one!

How much Adventure Island did you play during the tournament?
As for AI, I've been playing that game since I was really little. I would go to my cousins house (trailer) and that's all I would play for hours on end, since that's the only game he had. During the tournament I played it almost everyday for at least a few hours. I neglected quiet a bit that week.

Living in a trailer with only Adventure Island to play.  Pretty sure that is a literal definition of hell.
So yeah, my cousin only had AI on the NES so I played it pretty often, as my mom always hung out with my aunt. It was great for me because I didn't have any games at home then.
I don't think my cousin cared too much because he was much older and interested in girls and drugs.

Which is the worst, the damn frogs, the damn coyotes, the damn platforms, the damn boulders, the damn fish, or the damn eggplants?
The platforms are what fuck me over the most.

Yeah I hear that. I had to write down every damn dropping platform, and consult my notes at the beginning of every level. And I still fucked it up like 20 times
I'm still pissed at myself for AI. On the better runs I would degrade myself by studying 10 second clips of youtube, play through that part, then repeat. This was on top of the stage notes I took. Apparently I couldn't remember a fucking boulder for 13 seconds. But after 32 weeks of marathon gaming I guess I was starting to lose it mentally.
I'm starting to get burned out now, but I plan on playing every fucking game this year.

How much longer do you think you can keep it up?  Are you up for 25 hours of Klax?  How are you at Contra?  Because placing that week is gonna require some dedication I bet.  Did you get burned out last year?
I'll play every game this year, unless I die. I hate Klax, and won't be competitive that week. I also suck it at Contra, although I think I will finally give it a proper go when we play it. I've never put much time into it .

I haven't played Klax or Spy Hunter yet. Are they worth the effort?
Klax is a pain in the ass. There will most likely be a handful of people that are good at it though.so I wouldn't put much more than participation effort there.
Spy hunter is a crap shoot though. It gets very little love on the NES but I've always enjoyed it. I think it's worth putting a little more effort into it. I'm hoping for a low turnout.

Can you beat Contra? Think you'll place?
I've never beat Contra but that week I will beat it. I've just never liked it all that much so I've never really tried. I for sure will NOT place that week either.

So, I may or may not be doing an interview with Doug on the side, and he may or may not be egging me on for more "personal" questions, so I may or may not of asked him a FMK that involves certain NA ladies.  If Miss Trixy was to find that in bad taste or creepy, should we cut that from the published interview?
Miss Trixy is not very easily creeped out. Fire away!

He declined answering it. I guess I have found doug's limits
Dougs a pussy!

What should we talk about? Games, your personal life, politics, or silly absurd things?
My personal life if pretty boring these days, politics kinda piss me off, I love games. So I'd say either my personal life of politics.

You want to talk about the boring and pissed off shit? Ok
Trump or Trudeau?

I'd have to say Trump, at least I get a good laugh from time to time from him.

Absolutely worst type(s) of Facebook user?
The worst kind of Facebook user is the people that post shit non-stop about politics and cops killing people. Instead of getting out and doing something about the things they think are unjust, they get on their keyboard and incite hatred from the comfort of their own home. Then when someone disagrees with them, they just fucking blow up and say the same shit over and over instead of having an actual conversation. I'd rather see pictures of shit than read that shit they post!

Who's more annoying, the triggered SJW, or the angry White Christian?
SJW fucks are by far more annoying. At least with the angry white Christians I can go to wherever the fuck they are protesting and yell fucked up shit to them. Those fucking keyboard warriors tend to stay anonymous and hide some place comfortable, like either in there parents basement or the back of a Volkswagen !

What is a snapchat or instragram?
Snapchat is for teenage girls to send pictures of whatever the fuck it is they take pictures of these days and Instagram is for women in their 30s to share pictures of whatever the fuck it is they take pictures of these days. Lucky for me, Trixie doesn't use instagram. At least that I know of.

Gorsuch is from your neck of the woods. What's the sentiment around there?
Gorsuch is a fucking scumbag just like every judge in the Supreme Court, he should fit in nicely! Denver is pretty liberal and I don't hear people praising him. He pushes for religious freedom to a scary cult level. I'm all about religious freedom as I am for gay rights and whatnot, but for fuck sake, it needs to stay out of the fucking government! Those asshats are supposed to be un-fucking-biased when makeing rulings. It's the sad state of this country though!

Trump or Cruz?
Cruz over Trump for no other reason than Cruz has better hair.

Comey or Sessions?
Sessions over Comey because Sessions is a way cooler name. Again, all these people are fucking scumbag criminals that we let run out fucking lives!

Jimbo said Trixie doesn't want kids. Is this true?
Trixie and myself feel the same way about kids. They are a waste of time, money, space and air. We both like to be able to up and do what we want, when we want. I can't ever see either of us not being able to do that. I'd say I feel bad for people like Jimbo and April, I mean both of them complain about not being able to go out and do stuff because of kids but in the same breath say " they are the best thing that ever happened to me". I guess I'll never get it.

I'm surprised there have been no questions about Mr. Pickles.๐Ÿ˜‚

Mr. Pickles, named after Mr. Whiskers? Or a love of Pickles?
Mr. Pickles is named for a friend. He's a Denver cop and years ago he was saying that I needed to get a cat and name him Mr. Pickles! Fast forward to when I actually got this little fucker. Another cop friend of mine calls me on day asking me if I wanted a cat. I was hesitant and asked my friend if he'd take him. My friend said he needed to see what his demeanor was. Well, the only option was to either take him or he goes to a high kill shelter. So I made the decision to go ahead and take this "free" cat.
My friend brought him over an hour later and he was super terrified. He hung out in my closet all night hiding. The next day my friend came over and took him to a vet.
Apparently my friend had cat napped him from an abusive owner and told the vet that. Long story short, what was supposed to be a small fee for getting him fixed turned into a $700 bill! Because of stupid laws here the vet was required to notify the owner that they had his cat and he had 3 days to come get him, pay the fine for not having a cat fixed and pay the boarding fees.
The guy never called so after 3 days Mr. Pickles was mine. I had him chipped, fixed, got all his shots and dewormed. I also had to pay the fucking boarding fees! None the less, I love that little fucking monster ! Him and Trixie are the best things to ever happen in my life. Well, other than JamesRobot!

I think James loves you too. A couple times I've laid down some Richard smack, and he came to your defense like a knight in shining armor
Who does Mr. Pickles hate more, Jimbo or James?
Mr. Pickles hates nobody. James however hates cats and Mr. Pickles loves him so I suppose Mr. Pickles senses that and bugs the shit out of him for pets while he's here.

Are you and James twins?
James and I aren't twins but we may as well be. We've been mistaken for each other on many occasions, especially working at the same place for years.

Did you meet Murray? I can't remember who was involved there
Murray did come over to watch Money in the Bank. He's a cool dude, a lot older than I expected though. Might be ther oldest guy on NA! I cooked up some food and we got a bunch of beers. It was Jimbo, Trixie, Jimbo's old lady, Jimbo's spawn, Murray, Mr. Pickles and myself. We had a pretty good time watching wrasslin, drinking and shooting the shit.
We will have to see if Murray ever wants to come back though!

Money in the Bank? What's that? I'm guessing not wrestling or NASCAR
Money in the Bank is actually a WWE PPV event. It's usually one of the better PPVs. Wrestlers compete to climb a ladder and get a championship match contract at anytime they choose.

You guys all seem to love wrestling. What got you into that?
I watched wrestling as a kid and sort of always followed it loosely. When james and I started hanging out I basically forced him into watching it. It wasn't long before we were hanging out, drinking , smoking, playing games and watching wrasslin'! Then Jimbo entered the fray and we've been doing this for a while now. It doesn't happen every week due to adult life and whatnot. We make the most of the nights we do get together though. Good food, beer, friends and wrasslin'! You really can't beat that!

Michigan musician, blood relative of mine
#1 - Are they an actively performing musician whose music can be heard on current X (being a variable for any genre of music) radio station(s)?
Answer - No
#2 - Hmm, is the musician still alive?
Answer - Yes, mostly
#3 - Is it George Winston?
Answer - No
#4 - Kid Rock?
Answer - No
#5 - Alice Cooper?
Answer - No
#6 - Stevie Wonder?
Answer - No
#7 Hair color?
Black and/or grey
#8 Facial hair or no?
Both
#9 Hawt or not?
So much hawt

#10 what kind of music?
R&B
#11 what instrument?
Various
#12 male or female
you jewed me with the instruments answer.
Both
Did I say musician?  I meant musicians  

Three questions Richard, go

Is it member/members from Rare Earth?
No
Is the person/persons white?
Sortof
Is it Celine Dion?
No
Dammit! Got fucking nowhere!

You see the thread about the guy selling his name on eBay?  What name would you give him?
That thread is great!
I'd name him Brad.
If I was gonna do that though, I'd bid on it myself and name
myself Mr. Pickles ! 
I am however disappointed that only 25% goes to charity! I'd do 100% and pay for the name change! Then I'd change my own name to Mr. Pickles !๐Ÿ˜ณ

You let James and Jimbo beat you in Target Renegade? That's disgraceful, especially from someone who can beat Battletoads. That was probably the easiest brawler I've played on NES
Ugh! Yeah I'm pretty disappointed in myself about my target renegade score. I had a better score earlier in the week but didn't take a picture because I was certain I was gonna beat the fucking game. Shit happened and I didn't have the time to play as much as I wanted.

Plans for the 4th?
I work on the 4th but went to to a theme park/water park today with Trixie and another friend. Had a fucking blast too!

Best 4th story?
A bunch of friends got together back in Colorado Springs about 2 or 3 years of me moving away to Denver. One of my friends who regularly drove to Wyoming to buy fireworks got us all to pitch $200 for the cause(there were 15 or so of us).
My friend kinda ran a slum in the shittiest part of Colorado Springs so we had the perfect place to throw a party and blow shit up.
So here we are just having a fucking blow shit up fest when the cops show. We were really surprised they showed up, since they never even bother with anything other than gun shots in that neighbor hood. Well, all they did was tell us to hook up a hose and have it ready just in case. While they were there we got a hose ready to go. They moved on and the fun continued.
About an hour later a bottle rocket goes through the window of one of his "tenants" "apartments " and the place went up in flames real fast. Never seen anything like it.
The fire department showed and put the fire out pretty quickly but the place was destroyed. As it turned out the fucking guy living there was a bigger pyro than any of us were and had all kinds of homemade fireworks all over his "apartment "!
Nobody died and the only person out was this weird cross dressing pyro that lived in an "apartment " in my friends slum.
After all was said and done it was almost 2am and we had a ton of fireworks to blow up. We did just that until 6am.
Oh man! Those were the good ol days! I was young and didn't give a fuck about almost anything.
Happy 4th all!

Or happy Canada d'eh! If That's your thing!
On a side note.... I'm pretty disappointed that The Who's drunk thread wasn't on the first page of latest posts all day on Canada D'eh!
And to think I respected your Canadian drinking habits!
Such a letdown!

What is Mr. Pickles doing right now?
Mr. Pickles is sleeping next to me while I play BOTW and wait to go to work.

Funny, you just got into volleyball right? I played on the 4th and actually had a lot of fun and I had always hated volleyball. Something about stuffing other middle aged men at the net is just very satisfying
So I was sitting at the park with a group of friends and while they were talking I was watching a group of probably about 20 people (mostly middle aged men actually) playing volleyball. I've never played it before but I was watching these people having a good time and being actually kind of serious about it even though most of them weren't very good. After about an hour of sitting there watching I mostly figured out the rules and how to play the game. I immediately went out and bought a volleyball at Target. I also bought a frisbee and told my fat/out of shape friend that he was gonna start going to the park a few blocks away from where we live and start doing some stuff to get his lazy ass active. It was weird, but he agreed and we went out that evening with Trixie of course, and tried our hand at some volleyball and threw the frisbee around for about an hour.
It was the most moving around I've seen him ever do. I'd call it a success.
Now, I've convinced 8 people to go out in Sunday's and Mondays to play as well. I'll see where it goes and if all of them follow through but it should be a blast. 

Should I make a Top Gun volleyball joke, or is that totally played out?
I've watched Top Gun twice this week because of my new obsession with volleyball, so fuck yes I wanna hear a Top Gun volleyball joke.

The gay thing has been done so we'll just go with this

And I'm probably gonna watch it again tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wait, have we not done FMK?  What is wrong with me
FMK
Sandafloor, Grinder, an unholy freak mix of the two

Can we rename this DMK (dick, marry, kill)?

Answer however you want, or refuse. Previous people did both
Marry Sandafloor, Dick Grinder (who wouldn't dick that?)
Kill The Unholy freak because that would be the equivalent of Satan !

FMK
James, Jimbo, Toxie

Dick James, kill Jimbo and marry Toxie ( I've always wanted to be Canadian !

FMK
The Octopus from Kick Master, Ethnic Abobo, Robo Manus

Dick The octopus, marry Ethnic Abobo, kill Robo Manus

FMK
A Power Glove, an NES advantage, a Super Scope

Fuck Power Glove, marry NES advantage, kill super scope!

FMK
The woman who tried to sell her panties to the record store, AlexElectric,
this guy
Fuck Brock, marry Alex (also Canadian) kill that chick trying to sell panties!

Should I interview James at some point and complete the circle?
A James interview would be great. However my guess is if you asked him he'd say some shit about being too busy. He's a flake 50% of the time!
On another note, nobody knows I'm doing this interview. ๐Ÿคฃ

Then do you have anything you want to say to Jimbo and James?
I do actually !
next time pull out,  you fucking twig ticklers! 

Who would win in a fight, Mr. Pickles or James?
James is more of a pussy than Mr. Pickles so Mr. Pickles all the way.

Who's the best dancer out of you, James, and Jimbo
None of us are any good at dancing but I'm gonna say that I have the edge and am better than either of those cock wallets! I'm thinner, more agile, more active and have more rhythm. There is video proof out there somewhere. I'll have to see if Trixie has said video on her phone. 

For the love of God she better come through
Heres a teaser! She will try and find the video tomorrow !

Interview extended

This is probably the best of the three videos that were recorded that night. It was during Summer Slam a few years ago I'm on the left and james is on the right . Be careful though, this might REKT Nintendo Age๐Ÿ˜‚
Jimbo took this particular video by the way!

You two are clearly soulmates. How many beers in were you?
It's hard to say. We bought a 30 pack for the PPV. I'd say maybe 7-8 a piece and possibly some vodka. I don't remember much about that day other than the lipsynching and dancing. 

I had to google that song to see who performs it by the way. You two seemed to have it down by heart
Ha. We both like shitty pop music and we probably had the music video on repeat for two hours or so. Before we actually did the lipsynching.

Well the bar had been raised. Was Trixie the cheerleader?
Trixie is always my cheerleader !

Where's the Jimbo and Trixie lip-syncing video?
That video has been buried, never to see the light of day.

Why do you have the wig?  Trixie into role playing?
The wig was actually Trixie's, I felt it gave me the edge in the contest. Should be fun to see who NA thinks won.
I'll have to ask her about role playing. It's never came up before. She does like wigs though. She has a number of them.

Do you and James ever do Grease duets?
I'll talk to James about a duet. We are always competing against each other. we've got each other's back in a fight though. I've tried to get him to do another lipsynching contest, but he's having no part of that.

Spy Hunter predictions?
Mbd and myself will battle it out for 8th place. That's going to be the show to watch this week.

Final thoughts?
Last years contest was amazing. I wish I was able to compete the whole season. This year has also been fun but I sense a little more hostility between competitors. Its definitely not as tounge and cheek as last year.
I would really like to retain the championship but I do t think that's gonna happen with how good some of these people are. I almost want to just get participation the rest of the year and drop a tier so I have a chance. But I can't bring myself to not compete.
I also would have liked for you, James, Skinny and Guts to play more. Maybe next year.

You can post or ask more questions. I'm cool with whatever. Thanks again for the things you do here. If you ever need help with anything let me know. I'll help however I possibly can.

The only thing I need help with right now is the incentive to try Spy Hunter
It really is a fun game. Just slow down after you get the 10k for the extra life. Gotta do it before the 999 timer runs out though. After that you get an extra life at 30k, 60k and 90k. 

Edited: 07/10/2017 at 05:36 PM by Brock Landers

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:38:21 PM
the tall guy (130)
(Randy the Astonishing) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Love the music on this one.

Also, great interview!

"Meeting internet dudes is what being a dude on the internet is all about!"  ~OSG 

Edited: 07/10/2017 at 05:43 PM by the tall guy

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:43:47 PM
mbd39 (1)
(Michael ) < Bowser >
Arkansas
Score update: 147,015

Dammit. I was hoping to hit 200k.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:45:03 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Spy Hunter is a fickle mistress.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:45:53 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
It's a bit shorter than usual because I was out of town and busier than usual

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:49:34 PM
mbd39 (1)
(Michael ) < Bowser >
Arkansas
Originally posted by: Tulpa

Spy Hunter is a fickle mistress.

What sucks is I barely needed any more points for another life and I died making a stupid mistake running into where a helicopter had bombed.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:50:46 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Did you do any boat sequences? Those are BRUTAL.

In the arcade I can go back and forth between car and boat several times. In the NES version, it's maybe once if I'm lucky.