Originally posted by: qixmaster

^did you find a complete SE?

Still wondering this myself...

-------------------------

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:50:46 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
wow. what a messed up thread. makes me kind of sad really. hate when two long time members can't get along.

If you guys can't get along, I would have to agree with Maydogg. I'm pretty easy going, but I really got sick of a member for a bit and had to block him just to refrain from saying negative comments. Things have gotten better, but I'm still glad I did it.

But seriously, you guys are both trying to make NA a better place, but arguing over it is doing the opposite. Dain knows the situation and has from the start, everything past that wasn't really necessary guys. just negative.

Let's Go Penguins!

Dec 19, 2009 at 10:45:08 AM
Octopus (6)
(Tentacles or Gtfo) < Eggplant Wizard >
Ohio
I was digging through my loft and I found earthbound 64 along with a whole bunch of resident evil protos That I forgot about. I also found my sealed ntsc neo geo set that I forgot about. I also have a few copys of halloween and texas chainsaw massacre for atari 2600 that I lost. (the last thing I said is true)

tentacles or gtfo

Dec 19, 2009 at 11:03:56 AM
Skullz (76)
(Brian .) < Kraid Killer >
Iowa
I actually ran out of toilet paper so I decided to use the box of SE instead, then I followed up with the manual and the cart. Let me tell you, the cart. wasn't such a good idea!

My Buy/Sell/Trade Post:

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

My Ebay Stuff:

http://shop.ebay.com/brian111887/...

Willing to cut deals on Ebay stuff for people here, also looking for trades!

Dec 19, 2009 at 2:25:48 PM
jpobrien1980 (25)
(John O'Brien) < Eggplant Wizard >
United Kingdom
"...and I was rummaging around in the attic, and I found the original copy of the Bible.  Which was nice."

Dec 19, 2009 at 7:25:19 PM
marvelus10 (46)

( . ) Boobies ( . ) < King Solomon >
British Columbia
Well being that I build houses for a living I can build all the lofts I want, and each one is going to have a CIB SE in it. I could also build a few with NWC Gold carts as well and while I'm being a dick about it I might as well build one with all 3 CIB Panesian games in it.

If anyone can be any sillier please do.

Dec 19, 2009 at 11:09:33 PM
Slash Man (13)
(Slash Man) < Meka Chicken >
New York
It's common knowledge that every loft has a hidden CIB Stadium Events.

Dec 19, 2009 at 11:33:37 PM
aaronshea80 (111)
(Aaron Shea) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
Did u buy Dreams CIB for 25k?Thats what i am assuming u did,but could be wrong!!!

"And men, remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green 

Dec 20, 2009 at 12:04:01 AM
tacolinowest (11)
(john t) < El Ripper >
New York
Originally posted by: Slash Man

It's common knowledge that every loft has a hidden CIB Stadium Events.

thats my fav so far, and im pretty sure that in chuck norris s loft he has a sealed nwc gold

Dec 20, 2009 at 11:52:07 AM
ars2pd (181)
(aRs !) < King Solomon >
Missouri
Why is this still open? Isn't this a price check thread? Didn't it in the big scheme of things get answered?

Sometimes I don't understand this forum. Strive to reduce negativity? I understand some shadiness happened. Okay, don't do business with him in the future and move on. This is a price check forum, it should remain that way IMO.

I'm not protecting him, I am just saying if this is allowed, what stops anyone who posts here, to not post on someone else's topic and rips on them. "I have a yellow metroid for sale CIB. There is a lot of wear but its priced to move." Next you will see posts of someone writing: "Wow, that Box looks like trash! I would whipe my ass with it and then next the manual and cart". Totally uncalled for.

Dec 20, 2009 at 1:07:58 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
It's a shame to admit, but I agree, Alex. This smacks of what happened in the SNES forum thread, as well.

Whether it's your house or someone else's, this is all acting elitist and reflects very poorly on all of us.

We will take action with the OP. If there are any noteworthy updates, we'll make a post, but I think you all know what the real deal is without me having to tell you.

/lock.

Dec 20, 2009 at 2:30:07 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
Jonathan thought he found an NTSC CIB in a lot from a seller, but didn't want to attract attention if it was legit, so he made up the story about his attic.

It turns out the lot contains a PAL copy, and the seller informed him as such.

He didn't want to reveal his source and get backdoored. To the many people currently dealing with him, he's apologized to Dain and myself and intends to continue being a positive, contributing member at NA.