Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FS/FT xbox one, rift DK2, xbox 360 and more for n64 games the xbox one has 6-7 games on it, rift is in VG/NM condition

Jun 29, 2016 at 7:25:17 AM
Manaforge (6)

(Dylan Samson) < Little Mac >
Ontario
so ive got an xbox one with several games on (ill upload a pic of the games screen and write a list down tonight) with 2 controllers( army green, and wood stain finish). ~450.00 canadian
ive also got an oculus rift DK2 in very good condition it was used once by me but because i wear glasses it got very difficult to use.  ~ 530.00 canadian
and lastly ive got an xbox 360 with 2 controllers and about 15 games(again ill get pics and lists up tonight). ~ 200.00 canadian
ive also got an huewai smart watch(http://consumer.huawei.com/en/wea...) ive worn it for a week, theres not even skin marks on the wristband. works perfectly and comes in orignal box. ~ 500.00 canadian

id like to trade for n64 games, preferably the heavy hitters (sculptors cut and worms if possible) but i do still need a bit of commons to fill out my collection so any offers are going to be looked at.

also if you want to buy the items out they arent only for trade shoot an offer if you would like.