Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Can NA beat every N64 game in a year ? (2015) Games beaten: 192/303 - Last finished game: Centre Court Tennis

Jan 2, 2015 at 2:38:02 AM
link463 (25)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Kansas
Blitz 2001

I've logged many hours into these games. I don't play them much anymore, but this is always a good reason to relive the memories. Used the Chiefs this time. I don't think I've ever done that before.

-------------------------
Thanks for writing. I apologize for the delay in responding to your email during this busy time of year.
In regard to your email, it is great to hear that you have found a copy of Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64. Perfect dark was a first person shooter game that was released in May of 2000. I personally enjoyed this game a lot during my mid-teen years since it allows for up to four players to play at one time. All the Perfect Dark cartridges were black.

I hope this information is what you are looking for.

-
Response I received from Nintendo customer support when I asked if they knew any thing about a black Perfect Dark cart.

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:59:38 AM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
I wanted to post another game that I'm almost finishing but the electricity went out yesterday and still hasn't come back. As soon as it is back, I will get back to playing Pokemon Snap.

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:08:07 AM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
I have all weekend off so maybe I can bang a couple more off, I'm not in this to win guys just helping out.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jan 2, 2015 at 1:57:34 PM
RetroMichel (41)
(Michel B.) < El Ripper >
Quebec
Chameleon Twist's cleared. This game has a really good concept. I liked the levels, and I think it is a pretty good game, IMO. It's sad that it is too short.

Edited: 09/19/2015 at 06:29 PM by RetroMichel

Jan 2, 2015 at 2:31:35 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario
Originally posted by: link463

Blitz 2001

I've logged many hours into these games. I don't play them much anymore, but this is always a good reason to relive the memories. Used the Chiefs this time. I don't think I've ever done that before.

What a babe hahah

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jan 2, 2015 at 3:40:46 PM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
Originally posted by: RetroMichel

Chameleon Twist cleared. This game has a really good concept. I liked the levels, and I think it is a pretty good game, IMO. It's sad that it is too short.
I always wanted to play Chameleon Twist but I never bought it. I'm looking for one for a good price, I hope to buy it this year!

Pokémon Snap finally finished! It was really good to replay this game after so many years. Here are the pictures:

Jan 2, 2015 at 3:47:05 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario
Duplicate post

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Edited: 01/02/2015 at 04:05 PM by Uncle Meat

Jan 2, 2015 at 3:47:49 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario
Duplicate post

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Edited: 01/02/2015 at 04:05 PM by Uncle Meat

Jan 2, 2015 at 3:48:22 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario
Originally posted by: Galdius

Chameleon Twist cleared. This game has a really good concept. I liked the levels, and I think it is a pretty good game, IMO. It's sad that it is too short.
I always wanted to play Chameleon Twist but I never bought it. I'm looking for one for a good price, I hope to buy it this year!

Pokémon Snap finally finished! It was really good to replay this game after so many years. Here are the pictures:

I remember my brother's friend bought this game when it came out, we beat it in 30 mins and he took the cartridge and threw it at the cement in a fit of rage............ Although it is a very good game maaaaaaaaaan was it ever short....This is one of my biggest wanted sequels of all time.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:01:43 PM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
Originally posted by: ToxieRules

I remember my brother's friend bought this game when it came out, we beat it in 30 mins and he took the cartridge and threw it at the cement in a fit of rage............ Although it is a very good game maaaaaaaaaan was it ever short....This is one of my biggest wanted sequels of all time.

I took more than 30 minutes haha I beat in no more than 2 hours. I had fun playing it and my little brother played a few levels as well. It was his first time playing and he also liked it.

A sequel for the WiiU would be great but I doubt Nintendo will make it, sadly.

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:04:46 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario

I took more than 30 minutes haha I beat in no more than 2 hours. I had fun playing it and my little brother played a few levels as well. It was his first time playing and he also liked it.

Hahaha! Sorry for the misunderstanding man I know it takes a bit more it was more or less an exaggeration.

And yes I agree completely it would be very smart for them to make that game but as you said it most likely will not happen.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:06:22 PM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil

Hahaha! Sorry for the misunderstanding man I know it takes a bit more it was more or less an exaggeration.

And yes I agree completely it would be very smart for them to make that game but as you said it most likely will not happen.

I think that if you know what you have to do, it is possible to finish it taking around 30-45 minutes.
The game isn't long and you get the cart near the end so it's faster to finish each course to take the sign pictures.

Jan 2, 2015 at 7:02:38 PM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
Another game beaten: International Superstar Soccer 64.

This one took way longer than what I had imagined it would take.
I beat the International Cup to get the credits. I don't remember exactly if there were 9 or 10 matches. I did it in one sitting and now I'm tired of this game. This was the soccer game that I played when I was a child so it was nice to go back to it. I'm loving this thread, I'm revisiting old games that I played when I was a child and I plan on using the thread to play the many N64 games that I bought and didn't even test yet.

Here are the pictures (bonus pic for Allejo, the best player):

Edit: Another game beaten: Transformers: Beast Wars: Transmetals

Well, this one was really bad. It wasn't a cheap game for the collection but this is one of the cases where the game is expensive and it is bad. I played as Megatron and there were only 7 battles until the credits started rolling in. This game will definitely go to its box and will stay there for a long period. Here are the pictures:

Edited: 01/02/2015 at 07:33 PM by Galdius

Jan 2, 2015 at 7:51:28 PM
RetroMichel (41)
Quebec
Congrats Galdius !

Actually, my Paperboy is not 100% finished... I will begin it again, since I did not do the harder difficulties for "more exciting levels"...

Edited: 01/02/2015 at 09:39 PM by RetroMichel

Jan 2, 2015 at 8:04:26 PM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
Thanks RetroMichel!

I'm beating Sculptor's Cut now. I will post pictures when I finish it.

Edit: Now it is beaten with Frosty! Are those pictures enough?

This was my second time playing this game (the first I only played it for around 3 minutes to test it). I really enjoyed this game, it's way better than Transformers Beast Wars. The gameplay is kinda fluid, there are combos, the scenarios are good and you can move around the scenarios as you fight your opponents. The graphics are very nice and the sound is good. I was surprised by this game.

Edited: 01/02/2015 at 08:18 PM by Galdius

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:36:20 PM
RetroMichel (41)
Quebec

Thanks RetroMichel!

I'm beating Sculptor's Cut now. I will post pictures when I finish it.

Edit: Now it is beaten with Frosty! Are those pictures enough?

This was my second time playing this game (the first I only played it for around 3 minutes to test it). I really enjoyed this game, it's way better than Transformers Beast Wars. The gameplay is kinda fluid, there are combos, the scenarios are good and you can move around the scenarios as you fight your opponents. The graphics are very nice and the sound is good. I was surprised by this game.

Yes, those pictures are enough. I really like Clay Fighter.

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:50:30 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario
Man all the games I own are long and time consuming.....

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:36:38 PM
RetroMichel (41)
Quebec

Man all the games I own are long and time consuming.....
I thought Paperboy was short... Completely different case when playing in hard, the difficulty with 3x more levels... I hate and I like this game at the same time.

Edited: 04/21/2015 at 05:32 PM by RetroMichel

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:38:45 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario
I'm doing super mario 64, erased my 120 star save just to prove I'm not pissin around! Got the picture to prove it to!

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:44:38 PM
RetroMichel (41)
Quebec

I'm doing super mario 64, erased my 120 star save just to prove I'm not pissin around! Got the picture to prove it to!
Super Mario 64, great game, but a lot of cheap deaths in it.

Jan 2, 2015 at 11:22:33 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario

Super Mario 64, great game, but a lot of cheap deaths in it.

couldn't agree more

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jan 3, 2015 at 12:09:45 AM
ZeldaFan042 (22)
< Meka Chicken >
North Dakota
Ocarina of Time beat! Majora's Mask next!

EDIT: Image won't shrink >.<

WTB  <--- Please sell me a GameCube prototype controller!!!
Originally posted by: Stryphos
Originally posted by: Foochie776

What's an Apple Pippin?
Remember in the Fellowship of the Ring when Aragorn threw that piece of fruit and hit him in the head after asking for second breakfast?  Yeah, that's an apple.

Edited: 01/03/2015 at 12:11 AM by ZeldaFan042

Jan 3, 2015 at 12:26:47 AM
RetroMichel (41)
Quebec
Originally posted by: ZeldaFan042

Ocarina of Time beat! Majora's Mask next!

EDIT: Image won't shrink >.<
Cool ! Added your point.  

Jan 3, 2015 at 12:39:00 AM
Ozzy_98 (8)
< Bowser >
Ohio
War gods is crap

But the green Goro wanna-be sub-boss is kinda cool I guess.

Edit: I meant to say beat, not crap, sorry.  Honest mistake, the keys are all right next to each other.  Did I mention is sucks?

Edited: 01/03/2015 at 12:39 AM by Ozzy_98

Jan 3, 2015 at 6:42:22 AM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
Xena: Warrior Princess - Talisman of Fate beaten!

This is another game that I enjoyed playing it. There is a good quantity of characters to choose from, the combat is fluid, the graphics look nice and there are a lot of scenarios (one for each character). This game was a good surprise.

I remember playing War Gods and I thought it was cool when I was young but if I was to play it now my opinion about it would be different. I also remember playing Bio Freaks and thinking it was nice, now I will play it to see how it holds up today.

Edit: Fuck Bio Freaks! I managed to get to the final boss but it's impossible to beat him. 95% of the time you can't see (it's too dark), you can only damage him with your weapon that deals little damage to him and his attacks are overpowered. I speant more than an hour trying to beat it and I couldn't. Good luck to anyone who will try to beat this game.

Edit 2: I beat the World Cup mode on World Cup 98. Here is the picture:

Is this enough for this game?

Edited: 01/03/2015 at 08:50 AM by Galdius