Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NES Miracle piano (CIB)

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:24:05 PM
xtremegamer (188)
(Lenny Laserdisc) < Ridley Wrangler >
Missouri
So I might have an oportunity to purchase a CIB Miracle Piano.  Only thing I know now is that it is complete in box.  I know it depends on condition, but what do these usually go for to help me determine what to offer for this.  Thanks.

-------------------------

Paaaaper!  Have you ever seen paper?  Look at it, smell it!

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:57:05 PM
KHAN Games (89)
(Kevin Hanley) < Master Higgins >
Florida
I'd say CIB you'd be looking around $150-$200 for close to mint.

gauauu: look, we all paid $10K at some point in our lives for the privilege of hanging out with Kevin

Oct 4, 2007 at 2:23:17 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
They vary a LOT in price. From 50 up to 300. You can find one for around 100 if you are patient, but 150 is about the average selling price. Just make sure it has ALL the hookups, cause if it is missing the NES hookup it is completely useless then and you can't get one made. Also a word of advice, make sure to tell them to package it inside another box, to often people will just sent it in the original packaging without thinking.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Oct 5, 2007 at 10:04:31 AM
xtremegamer (188)
(Lenny Laserdisc) < Ridley Wrangler >
Missouri
Actually I will be able to pick up and inspect here locally.  A friend gave me a lead on it.  The guy still has not returned my call, but it's only been a day.  If I don't here from him today, I will call on it again.  Thanks for the tips guys!

Paaaaper!  Have you ever seen paper?  Look at it, smell it!

Oct 6, 2007 at 7:24:15 AM
jaredkk (57)
(Jared Klinger) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: NationalGameDepot

They vary a LOT in price. From 50 up to 300. You can find one for around 100 if you are patient, but 150 is about the average selling price. Just make sure it has ALL the hookups, cause if it is missing the NES hookup it is completely useless then and you can't get one made. Also a word of advice, make sure to tell them to package it inside another box, to often people will just sent it in the original packaging without thinking. ~~NGD

You also need the foot pedal for it to be complete.