Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Game Over Videogames A Great Retro Store!

Apr 28, 2014 at 10:03:09 AM
8bitgamer (1)
(Brett Weiss) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
I've posted my article on Game Over Videogames on my blog, if anyone would like to take a look:

As always, thanks for reading!

Brett

Apr 28, 2014 at 11:07:03 AM
lojack44 (99)
(Logan M) < Kraid Killer >
California
Good read! I always love hearing about successful retro gaming stores built from the ground-up!

Apr 28, 2014 at 11:12:21 AM
ShyGuyMcFly83 (2)
(David Lara) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
Great article man! I love Game Over. I have been to every location except the Houston one. I always make a point to stop in at a location if I am near one. I think I'm heading to Houston in a few weeks, so I just might have to finally check out that location. They are a bit overpriced for most of their stuff, but you really don't mind spending the extra money because the people you are dealing with are so friendly and likeable, and you can tell they have the same passion as you do. Game Over is actually one of the main reasons I got into retro gaming in the first place. My wife won a drawing for a gift card at some gaming event we were at. So we ended up getting an N64 with that card. A few months later they had a Tetris tournament, and my wife is awesome at Tetris, so we got another gift card. Slowly over time we just started going more and more, and I got more and more into collecting. Now, I find myself in at least one of their stores at least once a week, usually just to browse and talk to the staff.

-------------------------

Come check me out on Twitch
ShyguyMcFly83

I try to stream daily around 9:30 PM CST

Twitter:
ShyguyMcFly83

Apr 30, 2014 at 8:09:10 AM
8bitgamer (1)
United States

May 5, 2014 at 6:05:49 AM
benroveno (0)

(Ben Roveno) < Little Mac >
Alabama
Great article dude. I always love to hear the successful story about people who manage to build something from a scratch. Good luck for that!

-------------------------
My precious SNES is now stored in my warehouse. Meanwhile, my first-gen Xbox is about to accompany my SNES.
Youtube gametabletz

May 9, 2014 at 2:26:55 PM
8bitgamer (1)
United States
Originally posted by: benroveno

Great article dude. I always love to hear the successful story about people who manage to build something from a scratch. Good luck for that!
Thanks!

May 19, 2014 at 8:24:02 AM
fatalfuryspecial (31)
(cool shooter spaceship) < El Ripper >
Texas
i used to work at the south austin store. it was a super fun job. david was a good guy to work for.