Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join
Aug 18, 2012 at 11:46:29 PM
Xexyz (56)
< Little Mac >
Oregon
EDIT: 9/8/12 7:10 - Added N64 want

Hi everyone, I have had my sale threads up a long while here and have done a good amount of deals already, but even businesses like myself have needs of a gaming nature.  I have a very specific niche that I personally collect and I also have stuff that I need to complete business deals or to flesh out parts of my store.

What I will do to make things simple is this.  I'll separate items that I want for my personal collection and ones that I want for business.  This is so that you know how i'm approaching a deal.  For personal collection I might want a better deal, but for my business needs I obviously don't want to make anyone here subsidize me so i'll pay much closer to or at market rate or your fair price.  My entire business is built on trust and being an honest e-tailer so I hope you all can believe me that when I buy something for personal that it really is personal.

Personal:  Since I can't afford to collect everything and run my business I collect a very specific niche and that is KOEI games.  I have loved them since I was little and would really really like to have a full set of KOEI for all systems.  I have most of their later generation games and what i'm really missing are NES and SNES.  I only want CIB of everything.  Sorry, but for my favorite niche I need more than just carts.  Condition of box and everything can be negotiable and doesn't have to be perfect.  Would also prefer to have original inserts like posters etc... but just a box and manual will work.

Here is what I still need from them which is a lot still since this is a somewhat new endeavor for me.  I have some of these in cart form in the store so I am more than willing to do a cash/trade combo for receiving a cib and sending out my cart if possible.  Otherwise I prefer to buy from someone.  I can do a straight trade for other items, but that will depend on what you are wanting and is an option, but not preferred.

NES
Bandit Kings of Ancient China
Gemfire
Genghis Khan
L'Empereur
Nobunaga's Ambition
Nobunaga's Ambition 2
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2

SNES
Aerobiz
Aerobiz Supersonic
Brandish (I have a cib of this already, but the manual is in pieces and overall it's not in good shape)
Genghis Khan 2
Inindo: Way of the Ninja
Liberty or Death
Nobunaga's Ambition
Nobunaga's Ambition Lord of Darkness
Operation Europe: Path to Victory
P.T.O.
P.T.O. 2
Rise of the Phoenix
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 3
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4
Civilization
Uncharted Waters
Uncharted Waters: New Horizons

PS2:
P.T.O. 4  (I have an empty case and instructions for this game so disc only would be acceptable)

N64:
WinBack: Covert Operations

Other:
Frankly I know that there are even more than these that I don't have so really if you have anything KOEI related I will most likely be interested even if it's not on the list.  Especially if it's non-game swag of some sort.  The only clear cut no's will be anything later than ps2 because I have all those games and also I have great cib versions of romance of the three kingdoms 1 on NES and uncharted waters on NES.  I also have a lot of the PS1 games and can't think of any I need at the moment.  Help a bald guy out.

Business:  Like I said before these are items I need for business purposes and so I need them sooner than later and will be more likely to pay the asking price for them although of course I would prefer less, but i'm just being upfront here.  These items are more important than my personal items although of course I am wanting to buy both.  If you have something on this list get a hold of me asap and i'll get you paid and moving on a transaction quickly.

NES Cart Only:
TMNT 3 The Manhattan Project 

NES Manuals:
Magician
Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Mig 29

SNES Cart Only:
Super Ghouls and Ghosts

3DO:
Lucienne's Quest jewel case

Sega Saturn:
Controllers, many of them.  Trying to do both bomberman and death tank tournaments and need at least 8 controllers.

Nintendo 64 N64:

Gold N64 System preferably with at least 1 gold controller.  Actually trying to find this for customers who are a father and son team who are trying to finish their n64 system collection and it's the last thing they need.  They've been good to me so i'm trying to get one and sell at cost.  I know these are harder to find, but never know.

I'm sure there will be tons more that I add to this list in the future, but of the top of my head without further research into my inventory this is what I need.

Thanks everybody for looking and I hope to do some business through this thread and help each other out.

Trevor the Bald Guy

Edited: 06/16/2013 at 05:50 PM by Xexyz

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:52:10 PM
Mr.Nintendo (383)
(el- rocko) < King Solomon >
Alaska
your nes list looks like every Koei game LOL them are pricey.

-------------------------

Gameboy Pirates "IS" My Thing

DONATE ALL SMB/DH CARTS TO PMA

DONATE ALL JURASSIC PARK CARTS TO KEVBOT  NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:54:51 PM
Xexyz (56)
< Little Mac >
Oregon
Originally posted by: Mr.Nintendo

your nes list looks like every Koei game LOL them are pricey.

Yeah I know what i'm getting myself into and like I said it's a somewhat new endeavor, but it's my favorite niche and I never thought to start collecting those till I started my business.  I just want to start out here and see what comes.  I'm not in a rush.    

Do you happen to have any of those or something on my business list?

Edited: 08/18/2012 at 11:56 PM by Xexyz

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:58:25 PM
Mr.Nintendo (383)
(el- rocko) < King Solomon >
Alaska
i pretty much give away my extra stuff, i hate selling stuff, i got rid of all my nes and s-nes titles already, i think the only thing i might have is a monopoly manual with the chart if i still have it it's all yours.

-------------------------

Gameboy Pirates "IS" My Thing

DONATE ALL SMB/DH CARTS TO PMA

DONATE ALL JURASSIC PARK CARTS TO KEVBOT  NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Aug 19, 2012 at 12:35:40 AM
Duke.Togo (114)
(Christopher Cantrell) < Kraid Killer >
Indiana
PM sent.

Aug 19, 2012 at 12:50:59 AM
franksisko18 (199)
(Francisco Mendieta) < Meka Chicken >
California
pm sent

Aug 31, 2012 at 5:09:21 PM
Xexyz (56)
< Little Mac >
Oregon
Just wanted to give a quick bump and thank you to all who have contacted me so far and those who I have done trades with. I still have a ridiculously long ways to go on my personal, but at least the business ones have been mostly taken care of. Look forward to further trades.