Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Tips for finding a price without making a new thread: Please read before posting price requests.

Dec 23, 2010 at 5:41:41 PM
mvsfan (0)

(B m) < Cherub >
Alabama
i just love your quote about old aunts.

also, its the holidays. my dog likes to use trees, and i cant explain to him the difference between outside or inside trees. we have to hide all the gifts until the 25th.

-------------------------

Dec 23, 2010 at 5:46:10 PM
mvsfan (0)

(B m) < Cherub >
Alabama
for me, ebay is the best guide to almost anything you would ever hope to put a value on, as well as the worst place to sell at.  its also why i stopped selling anything on ebay years ago, i got tired of trying to sell my game new in box for less than the next guy selling the same thing.

for me, for selling old stuff you are much better off using a local buy/sell paper, cause most of the time theirs not another guy selling one.

Dec 25, 2010 at 5:16:00 PM
mvsfan (0)

(B m) < Cherub >
Alabama
good point out, Johnny. It all boils down to where you live at that makes the differences in price.

for example, in my state, 55% of residents are not on the internet at all.

what that also means is that if someones looking for a real old game, you can score big.

if i was still living in Florida, that would not be the case since almost everyone already has the complete nes set or knows someone who does.