Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - PC early access Anyone wanna squad up?

May 26, 2017 at 8:01:20 PM
mattbep (107)
(Former Scramble Champion) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Just got this game on Monday, and found out quickly I needed to upgrade my laptop. Got that Wednesday, and have been playing every chance I get. 

Boy howdy it's fun. Turns out I'm not terrible, with two top ten finishes in a few solo matches. Most of my deaths are from blue circle. 

Check out some videos if you haven't heard of it and are interested in a battle royale shooter.

If you do have it or get it, post your Steam name so we can squad up! I don't have any friends, so I thought I'd check with my acquaintances on NA. Would rather play with cool dudes than hope for randoms to have a headset and not be awful. 

May 27, 2017 at 4:33:37 PM
DuarteDF (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Portugal
I've been hearing good things about this game and a friend was trying to convince me to buy it.
I was kind of put off by the fact that's an early access game. I was not very keen on paying for something that is not complete...

May 28, 2017 at 7:39:46 PM
mattbep (107)
(Former Scramble Champion) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: DuarteDF

I've been hearing good things about this game and a friend was trying to convince me to buy it.
I was kind of put off by the fact that's an early access game. I was not very keen on paying for something that is not complete...

Yeah but it's only $30 I think and a solid game at this point. In 15 matches I think I had one crash.

May 29, 2017 at 12:08:01 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: mattbep

Just got this game on Monday, and found out quickly I needed to upgrade my laptop. Got that Wednesday, and have been playing every chance I get. 

Boy howdy it's fun. Turns out I'm not terrible, with two top ten finishes in a few solo matches. Most of my deaths are from blue circle. 

Check out some videos if you haven't heard of it and are interested in a battle royale shooter.

If you do have it or get it, post your Steam name so we can squad up! I don't have any friends, so I thought I'd check with my acquaintances on NA. Would rather play with cool dudes than hope for randoms to have a headset and not be awful. 

just built a new PC (not for gaming) but I should be able to handle this at different specs.  Looks solid I will hit you up if we get on.