Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

ebays been a dog lately nes wise

Mar 29, 2007 at 7:06:50 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
Man there hasnt been much to get excited about on ebay latley anyone find any interesting nes items this month. I havent seen anything to bid on in a while

-------------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Mar 29, 2007 at 7:07:55 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I haven't seen anything I was just dieing to have either. I have been picking up a few varaints and stuff, but nothing major either. I hope it stays this way for a while, I am trying to save some money.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Mar 29, 2007 at 7:14:33 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
ditto. haven't seen a single thing I need in a couple months :/

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 29, 2007 at 7:22:08 PM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Didn't pick up anything I was dying to have either. :/

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Mar 29, 2007 at 8:02:12 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: wrldstrman

Man there hasnt been much to get excited about on ebay latley anyone find any interesting nes items this month. I havent seen anything to bid on in a while

Actually come to think of it, I did get a sealed mario arcade on ebay recently. Relatively cheap too. But its a double so it doesn't really "count."

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 29, 2007 at 8:54:20 PM
raregamergirl (24)
(Sara Holmquist) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
I picked up a few cool items, but outside of the player 1 auctions, not much elite stuff has been up.

So jealous of that mario arcade I was going to bid. Would have lost anyways. Oh well...

Mar 30, 2007 at 5:10:12 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: Bronty

Originally posted by: wrldstrman

Actually come to think of it, I did get a sealed mario arcade on ebay recently. Relatively cheap too. But its a double so it doesn't really "count."

Double eh...guess I'm gonna have to get a bunch of cash together again for ya...lol

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee