Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Zwippy's Pickups Actual NES finds today!

Jul 7, 2012 at 2:48:20 AM
Zwippy (0)

(Chris K) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
So had a rather weird craigslist experience.

Guy answered my ad, asked if i wanted old gaming stuff. He said he had a room full of stuff that he needed to get rid of due to his wife wanting it gone. Stop by and he starts just throwing stuff into a couple of boxes, says how does 20 bucks sound? I didnt even have a chance to really look but figured why not for 20 bucks.

This is what i found when i finally went through everything.

Model 2 Genesis 2 controllers 1 power supply Sonic 1,2,3 and Sonic Spinball and Crue Ball. Genesis instruction manual and registration card and an eternal champions poster
sega stuffs

3 NES controller, Power Supply, RF cord, Jumper Pack for the 64, Rock n Ball, Roadblasters, Abadox
nintendo stuffs

XBOX: Robotech, Battlefield 2, Prince of Persia: Sands of time, Pro Race Driver, Call of Duty: Finest Hour.
360: Conan and Timeshift. 3
Random Music CD's Garth Brooks The hits, Pantera Greatest Hits, Rod Stewart the Remasters??
xbox music stuffs

PC GAMES: Arcanum, Quake, Tomb Raider, Blade Runner, Grim Fandango, Curse of Monkey Island, Diablo 1
pc stuffs

More PC Games: Splinter Cell, Hearts of Iron, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Tomb Raider, Alpha Centauri, Need for Speed, Age of Empires Gold, Sim City 3000, You Dont Know Jack, Neverwinter Nights, Disciples 2, Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, GUN
more pc stuffs

Strategy Guides: Diabol, Starcraft, Broodwar, Diablo 2, Diablo 2 Ultimate (covers the expansion), Homeworld, Dark Age of Camelot Epic Edition
strategy guides

So as far as nintendo stuff goes, hey i got more controllers and 3 games i didnt have...the rest well im not really a genesis guy or a pc gamer. Im not quite sure what im going to do with it all yet. Oh and all the discs and guides are in great shape most of the discs look brand new!

Jul 8, 2012 at 2:24:29 AM
Jinroh (3)
(J N) < Eggplant Wizard >
Pennsylvania
Haha that's awesomely weird man. xD I love me some Grim Fandango.

-------------------------
  WTB: Mega Man and Mega Man 5 (NES)

Jul 14, 2012 at 8:49:10 PM
Zwippy (0)

(Chris K) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
Whats this? Actual Nintendo finds? I dont believe it myself!

2 yard sales and 36 dollars later. Not too bad i think! Im actually having better luck finding things around these parts then i would of thought possible.