NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

First NES find 10 cib nes games

Jan 20, 2011 at 9:51:16 PM
marvelus10 (46)

( . ) Boobies ( . ) < King Solomon >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: zwak

So my city seems to lack in the NES department, all we get in our buy/sells are ridiculously overpriced commons, like 30 bucks for a SMB3 cart.

Keep an eye open there is a warehouse somewhere in your city, that has a pallet or ten of Maxi 15 carts.

-------------------------

Jan 20, 2011 at 10:39:21 PM
zwak (7)

(zak wak) < Little Mac >
Manitoba
Originally posted by: marvelus10

Originally posted by: zwak

So my city seems to lack in the NES department, all we get in our buy/sells are ridiculously overpriced commons, like 30 bucks for a SMB3 cart.

Keep an eye open there is a warehouse somewhere in your city, that has a pallet or ten of Maxi 15 carts.

I don't really know if you're being serious or not?   But how common are sealed Maxi 15? I've come across one being sold this year, and not too many sealed games  come up.  How do you know this anyways?  Thats pretty cool to hear.

-------------------------

Edited: 01/20/2011 at 10:39 PM by zwak

Jan 20, 2011 at 11:20:12 PM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

Depending on the condition the Action Set would make that worthwhile. I've seen CIB sets hit triple digits, but it needs to be in great shape. If the games were CIB as well, I probably would've snagged it (unless they were in garbage condition).

The box I'd call probably 7 to an 8, it has some whiting to the opening areas of it, styro looked good and the system rest of the bits are fine (he gave me 3 decent pix) and all the games are just loose but look fine.