Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Let's Play Gaming Expo 2019: August 9-11, Dallas, Texas, y'all. The Wizard 30th Anniversary Celebration

Mar 06 at 7:14:45 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
We're getting started. Announcments will be coming soon. Things are lining up.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 07/08/2019 at 10:21 AM by Ferris Bueller

Mar 12 at 5:01:17 PM
winterion (16)
(Daniel Greenberg) < Meka Chicken >
Maryland
LPGE!

Daniel Greenberg, Founder of Winterion Game Studios Daniel Greenberg, George Mason University Game Design
Founder of Winterion Game Studios
Visit us online! winterion.com
Watch us on YouTube

Jul 08 at 10:22:57 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Games have been announced for The Wizard tournament. Five minutes to get your high score.
  • Contra (NES)
  • Double Dragon (NES)
  • Hogan’s Alley (NES)
  • RC Pro-AM!! (NES)
  • F-Zero (SNES)
  • Final Fight (SNES)
  • Pocky and Rocky (SNES)
  • Super Mario World (SNES)
  • Kirby’s Dream Land (GameBoy)
  • Tetris (GameBoy)

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 07/08/2019 at 10:23 AM by Ferris Bueller

Jul 08 at 10:26:22 AM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Looks hella dope!

Jul 08 at 10:26:56 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Tell me Fred Savage is coming.........Who else from the film???? :-)

Jul 08 at 12:08:02 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

Lol, I'm still working on Fred. Jenni is out, she's on a national tour and already had those dates booked from discussions with management.

Luke Edwards, aka The Wizard, will be in attendance all weekend along with the screenwriter and producer for the film.

Jul 08 at 1:12:56 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

Lol, I'm still working on Fred. Jenni is out, she's on a national tour and already had those dates booked from discussions with management.

Luke Edwards, aka The Wizard, will be in attendance all weekend along with the screenwriter and producer for the film.

Awesome. I was hoping Luke Edwards! Def excited to nerd out with those guys and ask nerd questions!

Jul 09 at 7:10:36 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump. If you have any questions about the movie you'd like to ask the cast or crew, post them here.

Jul 13 at 11:31:26 AM
Little Nemo (107)
(Mark D) < Meka Chicken >
Washington
Anyone willing to take my Wizard promo banner and have it signed by the cast and crew? I can ship to you and pay you for your troubles!

Jul 13 at 6:01:01 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Did you just buy it or have you had it for some time? I'd be willing to do something if you'll let me use it as a display item during the show!

Jul 13 at 8:12:07 PM
Little Nemo (107)
(Mark D) < Meka Chicken >
Washington
Yeah I got it recently on the Ebays. I’d be willing to send it to you to do something with! I’m confident it’d be in good hands  

Wizardbannerpic

Jul 15 at 9:55:28 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Little Nemo

Yeah I got it recently on the Ebays. I’d be willing to send it to you to do something with! I’m confident it’d be in good hands  

Wizardbannerpic

You mother f'er. I kept trying to get that from them, but they would not haggle with me. Sending you a PM.

Jul 16 at 1:45:57 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump it. Made a Borderlands announcement today.

Jul 17 at 2:30:28 PM
Scrobins09 (8)
(Sean ) < Eggplant Wizard >
District of Columbia
Wish I could attend this!

To echo my (and other's) comments in the Convention Quest thread in the Brewery, is there anyone attending the expo that would be willing to pick up a copy of Convention Quest for me? PM me, thanks!

Jul 21 at 2:52:34 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Built some mise en scene for the tournament this weekend. Coming together!

Jul 21 at 11:24:10 PM
NESfiend (25)
(Travis ) < El Ripper >
Missouri
Just booked flights and book tickets for the weekend. Debating about hotel and would prefer to be where most others attending will be. Anyone else going or know where most peopple plan to stay? Always wanted to get to one of these and never have been able to. 30th anniversary of the wizard - couldn't pass on that. Sounds awesome. 

Jul 22 at 7:21:47 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: NESfiend

Just booked flights and book tickets for the weekend. Debating about hotel and would prefer to be where most others attending will be. Anyone else going or know where most peopple plan to stay? Always wanted to get to one of these and never have been able to. 30th anniversary of the wizard - couldn't pass on that. Sounds awesome. 

I am going. Staying with a buddy 10 minutes away

Jul 23 at 7:26:32 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Elder Scroll 25th Anniversary celebration announced.

Jul 30 at 6:32:56 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Less than two weeks away!

Aug 02 at 1:46:53 PM
deku (66)
(J ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas
I'm sitting at lunch with my dad at Big Jacks BBQ in Lewisville and see an advertisement taped to the window. Didn't think I'd run into any ads in the wild.

Aug 09 at 9:59:03 PM
8bitgamer (1)
(Brett Weiss) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Check out my article on Let's Play Gaming Expo with quotes form Rampage creator Brian F. Colin:

http://www.brettweisswords.com/20...

Aug 09 at 9:59:19 PM
8bitgamer (1)
(Brett Weiss) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Check out my article on Let's Play Gaming Expo with quotes form Rampage creator Brian F. Colin:

http://www.brettweisswords.com/20...