Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Nintendo Aftermarket Price Guide Homebrews/Repros/Translations/Ports/Unreleased Games. Prices taken from the internet and listed inside.

Nov 3, 2015 at 5:32:22 PM
Jerbilly (62)
(Jeremy ) < Master Higgins >
Michigan
Originally posted by: dra600n

Originally posted by: jerbloopy

What's the current going price of Hot Dog Eating Champion? I understand that five have changed hands since it was released, despite the title not existing, but I hate to dispute your guide.

Yeah, why isn't Hot Dog Champion on here? Maybe that's why Corndog Champion hasn't come out yet

What aboot Hat Dag Chomp?

Darn tootin!

Hey man, us Hot Dogglers and Inner Circlers don't do drugs.

Nov 3, 2015 at 5:35:08 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas

What's the current going price of Hot Dog Eating Champion? I understand that five have changed hands since it was released, despite the title not existing, but I hate to dispute your guide.

Yeah, why isn't Hot Dog Champion on here? Maybe that's why Corndog Champion hasn't come out yet

I'm assuming this is hype trolling? It's been on here since Feb 19th.

Hot Dog Eating Champion ihavethatpma 20 $200

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Nov 3, 2015 at 5:37:05 PM
Jerbilly (62)
Michigan
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Actually, we are just having fun with the game which was it's intended purpose, hence all of the inside jokes included on the label. It is also poking fun at the erroneous title listing which has now itself become it's own little thing amongst the Hot Dogglers. It's all in good fun.

Nov 3, 2015 at 5:37:10 PM
Jerbilly (62)
Michigan

Actually, we are just having fun with the game which was it's intended purpose, hence all of the inside jokes included on the label. It is also poking fun at the erroneous title listing which has now itself become it's own little thing amongst the Hot Dogglers. It's all in good fun.

Nov 3, 2015 at 5:37:11 PM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut

What's the difference between that and those repro earthbounds? Seriously asking, not trolling.

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Nov 3, 2015 at 5:45:51 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Hahaha, did I mislabel it and that's why I keep getting asked about it?

What's the difference between that and those repro earthbounds? Seriously asking, not trolling.
What do you mean?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Nov 3, 2015 at 5:49:30 PM
Jerbilly (62)
Michigan

What on earth is Hot Dog Champion?

Yeah, we are just having fun with the new title is all. I suppose the humor stems from it having been brought up as late as last December.

Nov 3, 2015 at 5:57:33 PM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut

Hahaha, did I mislabel it and that's why I keep getting asked about it?

What do you mean?

Oh, it's misspelled? You might want to fix that

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Nov 3, 2015 at 6:04:25 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
What on earth is Hot Dog Champion?
Yeah, we are just having fun with the new title is all. I suppose the humor stems from it having been brought up as late as last December.

In college, I ordered shirts for a group orginization and the group name was spelled wrong. I sent out the proof to like 100 people and no one said anything to me and the misspelling made it onto the shirts. I still didn't notice. Next year, they reuse that image, no one says anything again, bam, misspelling two years in a row. Finally, on year three I send out the proof and someone replies all back, "I see we're sticking with the misspelling again."  I guess they had all talked about it, but somehow never when I was around and no one had ever said anything to me until then. So you know what I did? Ordered the shirts wrong again on purpose. 

I also don't know what a "Hot Dog Champ" is, because it's Hot Dog Eating Champion from here on out! Mwahaha!

Edited: 01/04/2016 at 03:45 PM by Ferris Bueller

Nov 3, 2015 at 6:06:29 PM
Jerbilly (62)
Michigan

I also don't know what a "Hot Dog Champ" is, because it's Hot Dog Eating Champion from here on out! Mwahaha!

It's been that since last night, dude. It has become part of the mythology now. It has become self aware, I think. Spooooky.
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Edited: 11/03/2015 at 06:12 PM by Jerbilly

Nov 5, 2015 at 12:08:25 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Added the following games to the main list:
  • 1007 Bolts
  • Aladdin
  • Cornball Cocksuckers
  • Haunted Halloween '85
  • Jet Paco
  • NWC 25th Anniversary
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Blue)
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Gold)
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Grey)
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Silver)
  • Sgt. Helmet
  • Swords and Runes (NA)
  • The Incident
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Proto)
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Custom)
  • Another World
  • Anguna: Warriors of Virtue
  • Broken Circle
  • World Reborn

Edited: 11/05/2015 at 12:09 PM by Ferris Bueller

Nov 15, 2015 at 10:10:14 PM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania

Added the following games to the main list:
  • 1007 Bolts
  • Aladdin
  • Cornball Cocksuckers
  • Haunted Halloween '85
  • Jet Paco
  • NWC 25th Anniversary
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Blue)
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Gold)
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Grey)
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Silver)
  • Sgt. Helmet
  • Swords and Runes (NA)
  • The Incident
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Proto)
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Custom)
  • Another World
  • Anguna: Warriors of Virtue
  • Broken Circle
  • World Reborn

Just an FYI, there are 15 of the 1007 Bolts/Hammers (the NA edition).  There are also 3 "Thank You" carts that are different and don't come with box/hammer/other stuff... just clear vinyl protector and instruction card.

Nov 15, 2015 at 10:46:49 PM
Duke.Togo (114)
(Christopher Cantrell) < Kraid Killer >
Indiana
I didn't see the NA edition of the HBWC 2012 cart listed. Needs added unless I missed it.

Nevermind.

Edited: 11/15/2015 at 11:03 PM by Duke.Togo

Dec 1, 2015 at 12:14:42 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: neodolphino

Just an FYI, there are 15 of the 1007 Bolts/Hammers (the NA edition).  There are also 3 "Thank You" carts that are different and don't come with box/hammer/other stuff... just clear vinyl protector and instruction card.

So there are three gift copies of bolts or hammers?

Added the following games to the list:
  • Crazy Land (SE)
  • Friday the 13th: Freddy vs Jason
  • Friday the 13th: Jason vs Freddy
  • Welcome to Eville

Also, added Ninstrument's releases:
  • droNES
  • GlitchNES
  • LIGHTWALL
  • livenes
  • PR8
  • PULSAR

Dec 1, 2015 at 12:16:51 PM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania

Originally posted by: neodolphino

So there are three gift copies of bolts or hammers?
Hammers... they have both games on them, just like the NA edition.  There are 3.

Dec 4, 2015 at 9:30:48 PM
barconcern (4)
(Bastard Operator From Hell) < Tourian Tourist >
Minnesota
Didn't see a listing for Sonic the Hedgehog by Timewalk.
Any info and addition to the list would be great.
Thanks!

If I wanted any lip from you, I'd unzip my pants.

Jan 4, 2016 at 3:43:49 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: barconcern

Didn't see a listing for Sonic the Hedgehog by Timewalk.

I chose to only follow the games they released that were CIB, and as far as I know that was a cart only release for them. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Jan 4, 2016 at 4:54:33 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Added the following:
  • Chaos Seed
  • M_A_R_I_O
  • Super Mario 3Mix
  • Retroplayer.nl Championship 2015 (Ultimate)
  • 2015 Scare Cart
  • 2015 Scare Cart Proto
  • Zelda: Journey of a Day 
  • ​Zelda: Shadow of Night
  • Germ Squashers
  • Perfect Pair (LE)
  • TSBC 16
  • Super Mario Xmas Rekringled (Green)
  • 8Bit Music Power

Prices have not yet been updated, though. Also, confirmation there are some more Timewalk releases I need to add to the list. I think there may be a Mario Kart R that was CIB, and for sure there was a DK World Championship they did. I'll get them added next go around.

Edited: 01/04/2016 at 05:08 PM by Ferris Bueller

Jan 13, 2016 at 11:14:10 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Time to get these prices off my chest. Haven't updated the main guide yet. 

Round 27. And... price!    

Return to Dinoland, TW Moon8 Legend of Link
$375 $205 $250

Mike Ditka Airball Parallel Worlds, TW
$225 $275 $160

16 Bit Xmas 2011 Mega Man Ultra, TW Treasures of Rudras, TW
$260 $440 $290

Sumper Mario Adventure, TW Renegade, custom art Chuck Yeager #103
$185 $15 $135

Chuck Yeager Cheetahmen II Super Maruo #73
$80 $85 $130

Dragon Scroll Mystic Pillars Sara Parker's Pool Challenge
$55 $35 $120

Chunkout 2 Super Pitfall II #92 Ultimate Frogger
$45 $50 $85

Happy Camper #54 Time Diver Mike Ditka
$120 $155 $115

Spy vs Spy #78 Glider Airball
$75 $65 $115

Blox Goonies 2 Dragon Scroll
$190 $145 $65

Cheetahmen II Gradius 2 Cheetahmen II
$130 $250 $75

Pirate Booty Return to Dino, TW Dragon Quest 1&2, TW
$175 $125 $200

Dragon Quest 3 Dragon Quest 5 Dragon Quest 6
$255 $250 $250

Star Ocean, TW Mystic Quest Reborn, TW Flames of Eternity, TW
$330 $300 $300

Final Fantasy 4, TW Final Fantasy 5, TW Final Fantasy 6, TW
$300 $365 $360

Mega Man Ultra, TW Timewalk Lot Star Keeper
$505 $700 $175

Timewalk Lot Flames of Eternity Final Fantasy Set, TW
$425 $260 $835

Shin Megami Tensei, TW Sweet Home, TW Ninja Slapper
$265 $110 $40

Homebrew Game Pack Gorf Motocross Challenge
$90 $90 $40

DKCC RetroUSB E.T. Dragon Leap
$125 $55 $110

Vs Excitebike Sweet Home, TW Legend of Link
$205 $220 $175

Sweet Home, TW 8Bit Xmas 2012 Return to Dinoland, TW
$195 $155 $135

Star Ocean, TW Final Fantasy V, TW Megaman and Bass
$225 $155 $125

Vs SMB    
$270    

And just for fun!    

Hands Free Mega Man 9 Press Kit Racermate
$900 $300 $620

Super Metroid Banner Racermate, Tengen M82
$245 $280 $1,600

Mega Man 9 Press Kit NP Mag Holders M82
$315 $40 $2,200

N64 Kangol NP Coins Yoshi Towel
$30 $65 $30

LoZ Twilight Princess DS    
$510    

Edited: 01/13/2016 at 11:29 AM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 12, 2016 at 3:31:17 PM
fsped09 (234)
(( nes-city.com )) < King Solomon >
New York
So for this:

8 Bit Xmas 2013 (RE) Retrozone Discontinued $125
8 Bit Xmas 2013 (LE) Retrozone Discontinued ?

What was the LE version?

The White Box? If so, that box will house a standard 2013 cart. Brian asked me to make 20. These were for the folks with the full set by that year. I sent Brian 19, as I had the full set (I kept one) and then he sent them out to the appropriate members.

Was there a special LE for this year?

Feb 12, 2016 at 3:34:29 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: fsped09

So for this:

8 Bit Xmas 2013 (RE) Retrozone Discontinued $125
8 Bit Xmas 2013 (LE) Retrozone Discontinued ?

What was the LE version?

The White Box? If so, that box will house a standard 2013 cart. Brian asked me to make 20. These were for the folks with the full set by that year. I sent Brian 19, as I had the full set (I kept one) and then he sent them out to the appropriate members.

Was there a special LE for this year?

Yeah, we're talking about your White Box edition. That's the only year he's done that, and the box is the only difference, but the fact that there's only twenty is kind of a big deal, as that makes that particular item more hard to get than say the 2008 xmas cart. 

It's got a question mark in the price because I don't know of any that have exchanged hands. Not to say they haven't, just that I haven't been notified of any sales, so no clue on price.

Feb 12, 2016 at 8:51:56 PM
0xero0 (230)
(Drunk Robot) < Kraid Killer >
Oregon
Nes sansara Naga limited edition of 15?

Open to trades http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Mar 5, 2016 at 10:46:05 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Prices haven't been updated in the main post yet. I might do that today. Games below haven't been added yet, but I need the reminder. Also might do that today.

Adding the following games:
  • Sound Factory
  • Sound Factory Big Box
  • Killer Instinct Ultra
  • Germ Squashers LE
  • Germ Squashers (PittsRGE)
  • Chip's Challenge (Gold)
  • TMNT Master Collection
  • Famicom Detective Club Part II, by millerjm2
  • Final Fantasy Ages Collection, TW
  • Final Fantasy Trilogy Set, Fishy Face Games
  • Metroid 2-in-1
  • Metroid Project Base
  • 3-in-1 2P Pak
  • Famicompo Pico 2014
  • Crossfire
  • Crossfire (Variant)
  • Double Action 53 Volume 2
  • Double Action 53 Volume 2 (LE)

Originally posted by: 0xero0
Yes? What about it? Came with a Dragon, pretty sure my buddies' kid took mine.

Next up, the following auctions happened here on NA:
Campout Power Pak - $415
Gold Campus Challenge - $400
Kitty's Catch #5 - $250
Hyper Metroid - $205
3 Repro Auction - $115
E.T. - $210
Incident Promo - $150
Mr. Gimmick (Grey) - $150
Germ Squashers (Pittsburgh Retro Gaming Expo) - $222
Renegade (Alt Art) - $30
Dragon Feet (NA Edition) - $65
Dragon Leap (TMG Edition) - $65
Targa #36 - $30
Whirlo #39 - $85
Targa #50 - $45
Pirate Booty - $120
NWC #17 - $115
NWC #125 - $115
Tower of Radia (Gold) - $210
Gold Punch-Out!! - $250
Miss Peach World (Pink) - $300
Crimson Echoes #1/25 - $150
Garage Cart #5 - $1870
Chaos Seed (w/ Puzzle) - $85
Sudoku (Gold) #100/100 - $550
1007 Gifts - $185
Chips Challenge (Gold) - $250, $190, $170
Breath of Fire II - $105, $90, $80
Nightmare Auction - $375
Scare Cart - $135
Scare Cart Proto - $230
Journey #11 - $250
Halloween Scart Cart - $210
Happy Camper #147 - $130
TMNT Master Collection #2-5,& #10 - $185, $165, $160, $1...
DK Pie Foundry - $80
Super Starfox Weekend - $300
Baleful Sonata - $115
Balefule Sonata - $135
AVS Prototype - $630
ASM Xmas Cart #20 - $280
DKCCC - $70
Action 53 Vol1 #28 - $220
Crazyland (SE) - $101, $100, $56
8Bit Xmas 2008 - $1250
Lagrange Point - $210, $200, $195, $185, $180, $179, $178, $...
NWC 25th (Thor Letter) - $505, $500, $400, $385, $365, $355,...
Violinist of Hamelin #13 - $150

And last, but not least, the latest from ebay.

Round 28. And... price!    

Destiny of the Emperor 2 Timewalk Box Lot Timewalk Box Lot 2
$125 $35 $40

Star Fox 2, TW Terranigma, TW Tales of Phantasia, TW
$240 $160 $250

Secret of Mana 2, TW Fighting Simulator VS Duck Hunt
$250 $75 ?

Goddess of Wisdom, TW Clock Tower, TW Starfox 2, RCG
$300 ? $290

VS Super Mario Bros. VS Hogan's Alley Vs Castlevania
? ? ?

Chorus of Mysteries, UT Freefall Blood Moon, UT
$50 ? $90

War on Wheels Recca CIB Luigi's Chronicles, UT
$50 $65 $120

Devil World, UT Final Fantasy III, UT Glider
$80 $85 $110

Battle City, #43 VS SMB Mario Adventure, TW
$105 $70 ?

DKCC Return to Dino Land, TW VS Excitebike
? $255 $200

Mr. Gimmick, TW Return to Dino Land, TW RetroUSB Wii2NES cords
$205 $250 ?

Space Squash Final Fantasy Ages, TW Excitebike 2
$175 $325 $75

Hyper Fighting Hyper Fighting Legend of Link, RCG
$725 $1,025 ?

Return to Dino Land, TW Hoppin' Mad Happy Camper
$100 ? ?

VS SMB Cheetahmen II Exploding Fist
$195 $130 $150

Happy Camper #110    
$45    

And just for fun!    

Ducktales #1 VB Shirt Gold Mario
? $145 $180

Mega Man Sticker Nintendo Stapler Nintendo Bike Horn
$6 ? ?

Rumble Vest Mario Phone Mario Sticker Album
$50 $40 $35

Powerfest Bag NP Sweater Ice Capades Banner
? $35 ?

Singer Izek Racermate  
$270 $560  

Edited: 03/05/2016 at 02:24 PM by Ferris Bueller

Mar 5, 2016 at 12:16:33 PM
SoleGooseProductions (129)
(Beau ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
A few more for you, since some have been selling for significantly less these days:

Virus Cleaner (original run) - $30 (http://vintage.nintendoage.com/fo...)
Sneak n Peek LE - $270 (http://vintage.nintendoage.com/fo..." target="_blank">http://vintage.nintendoage.com/fo..." target="_blank">http://vintage.nintendoage.com/fo...)
The Grind LE - $280 (http://vintage.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=34&threadid=158724)
The Incident LE - $125 (two copies for $250 it looks like) (http://vintage.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=34&threadid=158724)

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." ~ Blade Runner

SoleGooseProductions.com

Edited: 03/05/2016 at 12:17 PM by SoleGooseProductions

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:18:52 PM
0xero0 (230)
(Drunk Robot) < Kraid Killer >
Oregon

Originally posted by: 0xero0
Yes? What about it? Came with a Dragon, pretty sure my buddies' kid took mine.

What about it? It isn't on your list as far as  I can tell.

Open to trades http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...