Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

***PURCHASED*** Conker's Bad Fur Day Cart Only to play- got it thank you

Jan 3, 2013 at 3:40:38 PM
bblancobrnx (1)

(Benjamin Bruinsma) < Eggplant Wizard >
Connecticut
Hello. I do not collect games, but I am very interested in buying Conker's Bad Fur Day, as I was on a hiatus from gaming when it came out and never got to play it...and I have heard awesome things about it. Therefore, it doesn't have to be in especially good condition as far as I am concerned, because that will not affect my enjoyment of playing it...I would just like to get it as cheap as possible (which I realize isn't going to be really cheap because of it's popularity/rarity. Thank for any help anyone can give me!

-------------------------
bblancobrnx

Edited: 01/07/2013 at 09:40 AM by bblancobrnx

Jan 3, 2013 at 10:44:54 PM
matt17_52 (28)
(Matt Wyatt) < Lolo Lord >
South Carolina
You might pick up a copy of Conkers Reloaded for Xbox. It has the original 64 version on it, might be a little cheaper.

Originally posted by: RetroBasement

wow thanks for making me squirt milk out of my nipples

Jan 3, 2013 at 11:03:31 PM
YogurtStorm (15)
(Conker's BFF) < Meka Chicken >
Quebec
Originally posted by: matt17_52

You might pick up a copy of Conkers Reloaded for Xbox. It has the original 64 version on it, might be a little cheaper.

Really? I don't remember that... I remember sorta hating on how it was a little more censored. Visually quite a beauty though.

Jan 3, 2013 at 11:17:01 PM
DaveToTheGrave (20)
(David ) < Meka Chicken >
Ontario
They changed the multiplayer in the xbox "live and reloaded" version of the game.  They made it more online oriented.  I'd say the multiplayer in the original is much better, and part of the reason the game is so good.  I reccomend go big or go home on this one.

Jan 3, 2013 at 11:20:31 PM
matt17_52 (28)
South Carolina
The single player is the 64 original game with a few new stages. The multiplayer changed. As far as censoring I have no idea I only played it a few minutes.

Jan 4, 2013 at 3:55:22 PM
bblancobrnx (1)

Connecticut
Xbox one is heavily censored as far as I understand. Woul much rather play it on the 64... But I'm not looking to spend over $60

bblancobrnx

Jan 4, 2013 at 4:02:14 PM
joek (64)
< Meka Chicken >
New York
Originally posted by: bblancobrnx

Xbox one is heavily censored as far as I understand.

You are right and that's the exact reason I bought a copy for the N64 lol

Jan 4, 2013 at 4:48:14 PM
YogurtStorm (15)
Quebec

Xbox one is heavily censored as far as I understand. Woul much rather play it on the 64... But I'm not looking to spend over $60

I wouldn't say 'Heavily' as, you know, the original has plenty of censors as well. L&R just censors one extra word: Shit

I have both versions because comparison is fun :-)

Jan 4, 2013 at 6:29:01 PM
MikeyXero (13)
(Mike Dayton) < Little Mac >
New Jersey
PM sent.

Jan 5, 2013 at 10:59:46 AM
bblancobrnx (1)

Connecticut
Originally posted by: YogurtStorm

I wouldn't say 'Heavily' as, you know, the original has plenty of censors as well. L&R just censors one extra word: Shit I have both versions because comparison is fun :-)

Oh, I thought I had read that there was more removed than just that. I thought some lines of dialogue were removed altogether. I heard some of the stuff was removed before the original release on the 64 but I thought the dev's said it was a negligible amount, but I could be mistaken. Thank you all for all of the replies

bblancobrnx

Jan 5, 2013 at 5:14:58 PM
YogurtStorm (15)
Quebec

Originally posted by: YogurtStorm

I wouldn't say 'Heavily' as, you know, the original has plenty of censors as well. L&R just censors one extra word: Shit I have both versions because comparison is fun :-)

Oh, I thought I had read that there was more removed than just that. I thought some lines of dialogue were removed altogether. I heard some of the stuff was removed before the original release on the 64 but I thought the dev's said it was a negligible amount, but I could be mistaken. Thank you all for all of the replies

Your welcome :-)

if you haven't found the game yet, consider this a free bump for you:

AFAIK, only a few things were removed the original N64 version! The one I'm most sad about is the removed Pokemon reference. You can find a bunch of them here: http://tcrf.net/Conker's_Bad_... , some of the stuff is left-over material from Conker 64: Twelve Tales (which is what BFD was supposed to be before 2001).

For Live & Reloaded, can't say I remember exactly every line, but all the important hitting material was there and I didn't feel anything was actually REMOVED, but some things were altered, like censoring a few words that originally weren't, changing the camera angles of certain cut scenes, etc...

Hope I help :-)

Jan 7, 2013 at 9:40:20 AM
bblancobrnx (1)

Connecticut
Thank you
MikeyXero

Thanks everyone for the replies. I have ordered a copy. Consider this WTB closed

bblancobrnx

Jan 7, 2013 at 6:38:57 PM
matt17_52 (28)
South Carolina
No need to close it up, just edit it when you need something else and bump it!

Jan 7, 2013 at 6:48:53 PM
Sabrenut26 (1)
(Bart Nawojski) < Cherub >
New York
I'm also looking for a playable one too, do you mind if I ask how much and where you got it from?

Jan 8, 2013 at 11:49:48 AM
bblancobrnx (1)

Connecticut
$55 shipped from a member here

bblancobrnx