Feb 20, 2013 at 9:41:35 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan
Originally posted by: Bsavage2006

Originally posted by: Bronty

Originally posted by: DeyTukErrJeobs

It's not legit though. He claimed he wasn't a collector at all, yet has a steam acct. and a Youtube acct. showing off his collection. Plus he's only shown a few actual games of all the ones he listed.
exactly.   Proven liar.   Proven time waster.    Gone.

Personally I wouldn't have ban the kid, but that's me. Time waster, not really, if you really thought this was 110% legit then that's kind of your own fault. I woud just let him stayed on to see what happens. The guy probably didn't have the best answer. Personally, I don't stuff like that get to me. I would have given him at least a week or two to see what happen, but that's me. Do what you please, but i think the ban was a little harsh.

I personally am growing tired of all the wanne be mods on this site. But that's just me.

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:08:19 PM
JJSchlenz (9)
(John Schlenz) < Cherub >
United States
Agreed, wait it out.
I saw Little Samson in your list of sealed games, that is going to fetch a ton of interest not to mention money.

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:29:24 PM
blarky (37)
(b0rk b0rk) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
Originally posted by: JJSchlenz

Agreed, wait it out.
I saw Little Samson in your list of sealed games, that is going to fetch a ton of interest not to mention money.

-------------------------

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:09:37 PM
MattPower2 (11)
< Crack Trooper >
Florida
Very interesting indeed.

SGH Pirate!

WTT: http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...

Feb 22, 2013 at 2:31:11 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Feb 22, 2013 at 2:45:29 AM
MattPower2 (11)
< Crack Trooper >
Florida
hehe bronty.

I had to confirm cause I had my doubts but the guy has been doing this on ebay too - and back then like 5 months ago he had another story. Anyway the ban is worth it I guess. Made me waste my time back then too...

Forgot his ebay username -and too lazy to dig it up on my messages but he's the same guy - same name too lol. He indeed has a nice collection - I guess for the most part but certain titles that he mentioned here were not in the pictures I received months ago - certainly not that deep and certainly not multiple copies. He did have some expensive titles sealed - snow bros for example....

My bet, a collector like all of us as he presented himself last time around.

all i gotta say....over and out.

SGH Pirate!

WTT: http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...

Edited: 02/22/2013 at 02:54 AM by MattPower2