Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NO MORE HEROES- WII- (FEB. 2nd, 2008) RESERVE NOW! This could be the BEST game for the Wii!?!?

Nov 30, 2007 at 11:30:16 PM
wolfsaq (146)
(The Big Bad Wolf) < El Ripper >
Pennsylvania
   Hello NintendoAgers,
         I am writing this post, because I can't believe how excited I am about a game. No More Heroes is a new Wii game coming out from the studio that gave us Killer 7. This game looks amazing!!! If you liked the Tarantino movie Kill Bill, think of that, but with a Japanese animation look to it. http://ign.com  has several new videos which show the game's introduction, cinemas before the boss's, and the gameplay. I can't believe how much damn BLOOD there is!!! Nintendo is finally figuring out how to compete. How cool is it that you play a video game loving 20 something, who won a lazer katana off the Internet, and now is trying to bring down the 11 best assassins in this made up city. You MUST check this out to believe me! I think I want this game more then Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Please post with your comments of this game...
     Dan...wolfsaq

-------------------------

Nintendo= 99% complete; missing STADIUM EVENTS to complete loose NTSC set
Unlicensed Nintendo= 57.7%
Virtual Boy= 100% complete
Turbo Grafx= 99% complete; missing MAGICAL CHASE to complete CIC NTSC set

"Until the lion has a historian of his own, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter"
(An African proverb)

Nov 30, 2007 at 11:31:33 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Nintendo Power was hyping this one up this month as well. I wasn't to impressed with what I have seen so far, but we will see.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Nov 30, 2007 at 11:37:42 PM
wolfsaq (146)
(The Big Bad Wolf) < El Ripper >
Pennsylvania
  Hey NGD,
     Please go to www.ign.com  and watch the three Nov. 30th video's, and then let me know what you think? They are VERY impressive!!!
   Dan...wolfsaq

Nintendo= 99% complete; missing STADIUM EVENTS to complete loose NTSC set
Unlicensed Nintendo= 57.7%
Virtual Boy= 100% complete
Turbo Grafx= 99% complete; missing MAGICAL CHASE to complete CIC NTSC set

"Until the lion has a historian of his own, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter"
(An African proverb)

Nov 30, 2007 at 11:51:03 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
They look pretty lame to me. I don't care for the style of graphics for them and just seems kinda boring. Maybe it will grow on me but I dunno.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Dec 1, 2007 at 9:07:53 AM
D4RK M4R10 (21)
(Adam ) < El Ripper >
New York
Looks pretty cool, the graphics are nice, I like that style , I won't reserve, maybe, but I bet I'll be able to get it the day it comes out.

Super Castlevania IV [SEALED] and Earthworm Jim 2 [SEALED] for Sale  http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&...