Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

myriad 6 in 1

Mar 13, 2007 at 10:12:02 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
who all here has a complete myriad 6 in 1 cart.. myself I dont

-------------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Mar 13, 2007 at 11:26:59 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I do as of about 2 weeks ago. The number don't match, but oh well. Way to hard to find to be picky.

500th post already, damn I am a post whore.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Mar 13, 2007 at 11:50:27 PM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
It would be nice for me to even be able to afford just the cart, let alone a complete one.

Mar 14, 2007 at 1:37:01 AM
Hounder (0)
(David Pendergast) < Meka Chicken >
Illinois
Number matching on this game I really don't think matters anymore. LOL Too hard to find the matching cart and box. I had the box and manual I bought off Qixmaster but lo and behold, dreamtr had the matching cart. So I ended up selling plus doing a little trade to him.

I have an actual list of people that have a complete copy. Not everyone obviously but quite a few. I will see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here's what I had....

DreamTR - Complete
Speedy - Sealed
Portnoyd - Sealed
D_N_G - Sealed
Bronty-2 - Sealed
NGD - Complete
gundam_pilot - Complete
Michiganfan2 - Complete
atwoodtm - Sealed

Hi, my name is David Pendergast, aka:

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

I scammed people on NintendoAge a while back. Since then, I've been unwelcome. Do not do business with me!

Edited: 03/14/2007 at 02:12 AM by Hounder

Mar 14, 2007 at 2:03:53 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
speedy sold his. I don't think mike ever had one.

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 14, 2007 at 2:12:14 AM
Hounder (0)
Illinois
Know who bought Speedy's? Also, I assumed he did. He told me he finished the NES collection a while back so I figured he did. I'll remove his name.

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

I scammed people on NintendoAge a while back. Since then, I've been unwelcome. Do not do business with me!

Mar 14, 2007 at 2:29:57 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Can't comment re speedy's

To the best of my knowledge, and I know mike's collection probably better than anyone except mike himself, he never had a myriad. He was never even really interested in myriad/caltron/cheetahmen. He never really "finished" the collection, he probably just meant that he'd found pretty much everything he wanted.

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Edited: 03/14/2007 at 02:31 AM by Bronty

Mar 14, 2007 at 7:20:32 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I have a list that has about double as many as hounder listed, but I am not sure where it is at exactly. I will try to find it though...
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Mar 14, 2007 at 9:48:59 PM
Hounder (0)
Illinois
I have a little bit longer list but that's of people that just have a Myriad cart. I'm surprised that there are more sealed copies found than opened complete. LOL

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

Mar 15, 2007 at 12:00:26 AM
Dr. Morbis (30)
(Basil T) < Kraid Killer >
Alberta
^^That's because the initial cache that was found was a bunch of sealed copies in a box (15? 20? - I can't remember, but someone else who's been around the NES scene for a while might remember). In fact, I don't know if any of the CIB copies known today *didn't* come from that one find. These things are arguably rarer than Gray NWC's (but shhhhh, that'll be our little secret )

My mantra, as worded by SamSpade on 06/12/12:
I don't resell to fund my collection, I don't treat this hobby like a second job, I don't care if my collection is worth ten bucks or ten thousand because I never plan on selling it. Seriously, what does the value have to do with anything if you never plan on selling? Speculation doesn't mean jack shit to me at this point, I just want to play my nes games...

Mar 15, 2007 at 12:17:50 AM
Hounder (0)
Illinois
I believe it was 11 that were found in a box. How I wish I was around when they were sold Almost like CMII, it's alot rarer to find an opened copy than a sealed.

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney