Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

"Games are meant to be played" - Counterarguments!

Mar 1, 2018 at 12:44:53 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: PowerPlayers

Originally posted by: Morakaton

I mainly cringe at people going for a full collection or sealed collecting. The former because what's the point of owning NFL 96 or Barkley's Shut Up and Jam!, or Barbie? The latter because collecting a sealed item is literally collecting a box wrapped in plastic, which you can never show off the inserts, play the game, etc.

I like to compare sealed collecting to condoms.

When they're new it's ready for use whenever I want it. Used on the other hand...

I think that's the first post in this site that's made me want to wash my mind.   Ewww!

Actually, the rotten cucumber dick pic post was worse

-------------------------

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 1, 2018 at 12:48:20 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Bronty

Originally posted by: PowerPlayers

Originally posted by: Morakaton

I mainly cringe at people going for a full collection or sealed collecting. The former because what's the point of owning NFL 96 or Barkley's Shut Up and Jam!, or Barbie? The latter because collecting a sealed item is literally collecting a box wrapped in plastic, which you can never show off the inserts, play the game, etc.

I like to compare sealed collecting to condoms.

When they're new it's ready for use whenever I want it. Used on the other hand...

I think that's the first post in this site that's made me want to wash my mind.   Ewww!

Actually, the rotten cucumber dick pic post was worse

Cucumber....what?

Also, Hell Fighter.

-------------------------

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.