Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Retropalooza - Sept. 28 - Arlington TX Video Game Convention near Dallas

Sep 28, 2013 at 3:03:46 AM
M3CHK1LLA (8)
(robert thegreat) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
im gonna be hanging out by yoda & the galaga arcade...

-------------------------
from texas or live here?  check in --->  http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=1&...

n64 test cart owner  collecting & trading - atari 2600, nes, snes, n64, game cube, genisis, sega cd, 32x, saturn, dreamcast, tg16, xbox, playstation 1 & 2

Sep 28, 2013 at 8:25:07 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
I'll be there today filming. Look for me in an awesome t-shirt behind a big camera. Also, I'll be destroying Galaga records.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 09/28/2013 at 08:25 AM by Ferris Bueller

Sep 29, 2013 at 4:04:03 AM
M3CHK1LLA (8)
Texas
^ good to meet you again and put a name to the face. great turnout...sold a lot of stuff. gave discounts to n.a. members.

galaga didn't function right and would freeze, couldn't get it fixed the day before. maybe next time + i could bring the ms pacman cocktail table.

yoda was there kickin back duffs...

from texas or live here?  check in --->  http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=1&...

n64 test cart owner  collecting & trading - atari 2600, nes, snes, n64, game cube, genisis, sega cd, 32x, saturn, dreamcast, tg16, xbox, playstation 1 & 2

Sep 29, 2013 at 9:27:03 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
FX Game Exchange had some cool little contests going on in the game room. $25 to whoever could beat Gabe, the Super Smash Bros. kid who organizes the local tournaments. I got $25 for dominating the Contra high score run at 4.7 million. Of course, it took me almost two hours to set it!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:58:28 PM
Supraguy88t (17)
(Christian I) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas
Robert thanks for all the amazing deals! Need to hit up your store more often it's just so damn far! Gabe is a beast on smash brothers he went undefeated all day even after they did a 3 on 1 match. I heard Other Christian had to use the Konami code to get 4.7mil lol j/k. I was very happy with the over all result of the event. Made pretty good money selling stuff and got some great trade. It all went so smooth specially for the first year of the event. Talked to Jay afterwards and he said "it's time to go bigger next year" so I can't wait.

IRVING, TX 
                     August 5th - 6th

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=32&th...

Oct 1, 2013 at 11:35:53 AM
M3CHK1LLA (8)
Texas
Originally posted by: Supraguy88t

Robert thanks for all the amazing deals! Need to hit up your store more often it's just so damn far! Gabe is a beast on smash brothers he went undefeated all day even after they did a 3 on 1 match. I heard Other Christian had to use the Konami code to get 4.7mil lol j/k. I was very happy with the over all result of the event. Made pretty good money selling stuff and got some great trade. It all went so smooth specially for the first year of the event. Talked to Jay afterwards and he said "it's time to go bigger next year" so I can't wait.
thank you for buying so much stuff...hopefully it helps you get you collections a little closer to completion.  it seemded like you did well too, lots of customers surrounding your bothe.  you had some great stuff.

yeah, jay & billy both were surprised at the turn out.  i was not prepared either lol.  looks like we are going big time next year.  im actually considering going to these showes as they pop up around tx & ok, maybe even arkansas.

hopefully soon we can go thru storage and find more gems like zombie nation, popful mail, sunset riders, flinstones, color a dinosaur, etc.  heck i didnt even get to display the toys & anime i brought.  we are def getting a bigger bothe next time.