-------------------------
ISO NES sealed games.  Current targets = Tyson 

Sep 27 at 4:03:42 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
I should have an extra first print Zelda manual

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Sep 27 at 5:29:20 PM
0xDEAFC0DE (0)
(Bennett ) < Tourian Tourist >
Illinois
FYI: If you really want to make sure you have the first print manual, it must say "Nintendo Entertainment System TM" (not R) on page 2. It's a very minor detail but I thought I'd bring it up in case you care.

Sep 28 at 3:12:06 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: 0xDEAFC0DE

FYI: If you really want to make sure you have the first print manual, it must say "Nintendo Entertainment System TM" (not R) on page 2. It's a very minor detail but I thought I'd bring it up in case you care.

Looking at mine, I see "Nintendo (R) Entertainment System TM" so there is an R after Nintendo but TM after System.  That's what you're talking about, right?

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Sep 28 at 4:57:00 PM
0xDEAFC0DE (0)
(Bennett ) < Tourian Tourist >
Illinois
Originally posted by: coffeewithmrsaturn

Originally posted by: 0xDEAFC0DE

Looking at mine, I see "Nintendo (R) Entertainment System TM" so there is an R after Nintendo but TM after System.  That's what you're talking about, right?

Yes that is correct. I was going to write it with the actual R in a circle, but I was writing that on mobile and didn't think of parentheses.