Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Mother 3 English Reproduction - Official Thread The Main Post has been updated again

Jul 1, 2013 at 7:05:46 PM
Mother/EB (4)
(Reggie Willing) < Crack Trooper >
Virginia
Originally posted by: BrioBriss

Originally posted by: NessSmash

guys please this is the most important thing in my life! is anybody capable of making english versions of Mother 1 and Mother 3 on their respective platforms just like Nintendo could do it? if so how much would it cost and how would i pay? goodness this is nuts! i can donate my Mother 3 Japanese cart or Mother 1 Japanese cart to help! guys PLEASE tell me!
if unable to do this, please support my Mother/EarthBound Campaign on Miiverse @DonkeyKongSmash

Mother 3 is about to being done: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&...

You can get Mother 1 on a couple of Repro websites here's one example: http://www.gamereproductions.com/index.php?dispatch=products...

Hope it help you
well you might have misread, sorry. i'm not looking for any reproduction cartridges, because they last short. i'm asking if anybody is capable of modifying a japanese cart of each and completely doing it up like Nintendo Of America would, or not even transform the cart, but making it from scratch even.

-------------------------

Mother/EarthBound Trilogy Collection Game for both 3DS AND Wii U Retail/Download Only!!!!!

Includes: Mother (EarthBound Zero), Mother 2 (EarthBound), AND Mother 3 (EarthBound 2) Try the franchise with no regrets and support this cause!

Jul 1, 2013 at 7:52:49 PM
bostwuk (30)
(Kyle ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Maine
I don't think you understand what you're even asking for. Modifying the original cartridge- that's a reproduction. Making it from scratch- that's a reproduction. There are tons of ways to get english copies of these games, and they're all reproductions. I don't know what basis you have to say the they "last short", either.

And please, for the love of god, get rid of that ridiculously long signature, it's embarrassing. Start a topic or something- there's no need for that.

My FS/FO Thread!

Jul 1, 2013 at 8:33:41 PM
Mother/EB (4)
Virginia
based on earthbound central, reproduction's bits rot quickly, that is why they last short. reproductions are what amateurs sell on ebay with some made-up label.
what i'm asking for is something designed EXACTLY HOW NINTENDO WOULD DESIGN IT, except not by Nintendo, but by a professional designer that has knowledge on how major companies make games. do you go around call game you see at gamestop and walmart reproductions? i don't think so.
since people are misunderstanding me (no surprise) i will just forget this and just continue my campaign. as for the signature, YOU'RE KIDDING? it's not long at all. however if a mod tells me, i will do it. it's not like i'm going to let random preteens tell me stuff to do. (said without checking your identity)

Mother/EarthBound Trilogy Collection Game for both 3DS AND Wii U Retail/Download Only!!!!!

Includes: Mother (EarthBound Zero), Mother 2 (EarthBound), AND Mother 3 (EarthBound 2) Try the franchise with no regrets and support this cause!

Jul 1, 2013 at 9:03:55 PM
Clyde The Jackal (172)
(My Name is Chris) < Kraid Killer >
New York
Originally posted by: bostwuk

I don't think you understand what you're even asking for.

I agree. Also, yes, your sig is ridiculous. If you have somebody change your Fami copy to english it involves switching parts around and essentially making it a reproduction.

Butts Make Farts.

Jul 1, 2013 at 9:21:22 PM
Mother/EB (4)
Virginia
well if you guys say it's a reproduction...and fine i'll shorten my sig, i had it copy/pasted. i guess to this point asking for the cartridges are pointless. you guys should just find me on miiverse and support the campaign. sorry to all involved.

Jul 1, 2013 at 10:02:42 PM
Clyde The Jackal (172)
(My Name is Chris) < Kraid Killer >
New York
Sorry, not trying to be a jerk about it. However, unless Nintendo themselves release those games in the US, repros or emulators are gonna be the only way you'll get to play them in English.

Butts Make Farts.

Jul 1, 2013 at 10:13:34 PM
Mother/EB (4)
Virginia
Originally posted by: Clyde The Jackal

Sorry, not trying to be a jerk about it. However, unless Nintendo themselves release those games in the US, repros or emulators are gonna be the only way you'll get to play them in English.

oh i am way well aware of that. i am running this campaign simply to play the greatest series ever, the greatest way ever. maybe spend more on my way than Virtual Console, but it's worth it! feel free to support the cause!