Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Running totals of rare Color Dreams/Bunch Games variants Owners list of HTF black cart variants!

Dec 10, 2016 at 4:54:29 AM
Speedy_NES (158)
(< Pieter >) < Kraid Killer >
Belgium
Very nice Justin! List has been updated. That Menace Beach box looks to be in great condition, too!

Good luck with the hunt for the last 3! I'm down to just Metal Fighter now, but it's a tough one to find.

Dec 10, 2016 at 6:49:12 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
I have a feeling when Metal fighter shows up we'll probably be bidding against each other haha  

-------------------------
Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!

Jan 14, 2017 at 11:26:40 AM
Sega_Steve87 (0)

< Cherub >
Challenge of the dragon black
cart only

Just picked my copy up in a trade with a few other rare ones.  Actually joined the forum to try to learn a bit more about.  I'm much more of a sega guy.

Jan 15, 2017 at 2:25:06 PM
Speedy_NES (158)
Belgium
Originally posted by: Sega_Steve87

Challenge of the dragon black
cart only

Just picked my copy up in a trade with a few other rare ones.  Actually joined the forum to try to learn a bit more about.  I'm much more of a sega guy.

Hi Steve, welcome to the forums! I've added you to the list for Challenge of the Dragon -- nice pick up!
Originally posted by: Penguin

I have a feeling when Metal fighter shows up we'll probably be bidding against each other haha  
Good chance; if the next one appears on an online auction site, you can expect a PM from me  

Jan 15, 2017 at 2:31:32 PM
Sega_Steve87 (0)

< Cherub >
cant figure out how to get my pic to upload.  Keeps adding some random picture that isn't mine   Technology not exactly my strong suit 

Edited: 01/15/2017 at 02:47 PM by Sega_Steve87

Jan 16, 2017 at 3:10:53 PM
Speedy_NES (158)
Belgium
Originally posted by: Sega_Steve87

cant figure out how to get my pic to upload.  Keeps adding some random picture that isn't mine   Technology not exactly my strong suit 

Hi, no problem -- we take your word for it!   Are you planning to hunt down more of the black carts?

Jan 16, 2017 at 3:21:51 PM
Sega_Steve87 (0)

< Cherub >
I really haven't decided yet lol I'm only at about 150 nes titles atm but I have a few big titles so torn between going for the total collection or using them to trade to complete my Genesis collection. Also picked up dragon fighter and fire n ice and already had contra force and bible buffet so I'm well on my way 😁

Jan 16, 2017 at 5:28:00 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Originally posted by: buyatari2
I'd take this over SE any day of the week.

And here I am wishing I had a copy of SE.

I won my Sharedata Chiller in an ebay auction a couple years back. I looked through here to see if there were links and if I was one of the two unconfirmed owners, but didn't see any. There was one more that sold after mine a year or so later. Don't know where that one went. Haven't seen one since.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 01/16/2017 at 05:30 PM by Ferris Bueller

Jan 16, 2017 at 7:38:50 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by: buyatari2
I'd take this over SE any day of the week.

And here I am wishing I had a copy of SE.

I won my Sharedata Chiller in an ebay auction a couple years back. I looked through here to see if there were links and if I was one of the two unconfirmed owners, but didn't see any. There was one more that sold after mine a year or so later. Don't know where that one went. Haven't seen one since.

That other one is actually at the new video game museum that opened up recently. Can't remember where or who opened it up but yeah, it's there.

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.

Feb 15, 2017 at 5:36:10 PM
Laketown04 (98)
< Meka Chicken >
Found this recently, is this rare havnt seen any in searches.

Apr 2, 2018 at 1:47:15 PM
Speedy_NES (158)
Belgium
List updated.

Originally posted by: Laketown04

Found this recently, is this rare havnt seen any in searches.

This one is indeed an oddity if genuine; there's unfortunately always a debate on this variant due to the array of unused Wisdom Tree labels floating around.

Apr 3, 2018 at 12:35:12 AM
bootload (8)

< El Ripper >
Alabama
I don't have any cartridges but does this get me anything?

Apr 3, 2018 at 8:13:29 AM
Speedy_NES (158)
Belgium
Nice set of boxes and manuals!

Unfortunately this list is just for rare cart variants at the moment. If your boxes had Micro Genius labels, then it would be indicative of black-cart releases, but the boxes in your photo could go either way (blue/black).

Apr 22, 2018 at 9:29:47 PM
Jack_Package (1)
< Little Mac >
I just picked up a black copy of King Neptune’s Adventure on eBay, will post a picture once it arrives. I was wondering though, which version of KNA is considered more valuable: a black cart or a competition cart? 

Apr 23, 2018 at 3:27:50 PM
Speedy_NES (158)
Belgium
Nice one! Will add it to the list once arrival is confirmed.

As for value, I would say that the black cart has a higher mark-up than the competition back-label blue cart, but I honestly haven't followed the price trend in the last two or three years, so this may have changed.

Apr 26, 2018 at 11:13:44 PM
Jack_Package (1)
< Little Mac >
Black copy of King Neptune’s Adventure. Label is mint and I’m very happy with the overall condition. 

Also, thank you for keeping up with this Speedy. Threads like this from dedicated members like you are what makes Nintendo Age such a fun community. 

Apr 27, 2018 at 9:53:36 AM
Speedy_NES (158)
Belgium
Originally posted by: Jack_Package

Black copy of King Neptune’s Adventure. Label is mint and I’m very happy with the overall condition. 

Also, thank you for keeping up with this Speedy. Threads like this from dedicated members like you are what makes Nintendo Age such a fun community. 
Thanks for the kind words -- it's my pleasure to help out where I can.  

Your black King Neptune's Adventure has been added to the list.