Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

RacerMate Challenge II - Complete

Jul 24, 2015 at 3:10:00 PM
kristilynn999 (0)

(Kristi ) < Cherub >
South Dakota
I recently acquired a complete RacerMate Challenge II set.  Includes the modified frontloading NES, bike mount, sensors, cords, manuals, cart, instruction VHS, in original box from RacerMate Computrainer.   I didn't take pictures of everything yet, will do that tonight when I take it all out and hook it up.  What is this worth?  What would be best way to sell it?

Edited: 07/24/2015 at 03:45 PM by kristilynn999

Jul 24, 2015 at 3:29:39 PM
rdools (91)
(Rick Dools) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
I don't know how I feel about clicking a .zip from a user with 1 post ...

Jul 24, 2015 at 3:40:06 PM
kristilynn999 (0)

(Kristi ) < Cherub >
South Dakota
Sorry..... new to this stuff. Give me a minute to post the pics individually.

Jul 24, 2015 at 3:49:55 PM
kristilynn999 (0)

(Kristi ) < Cherub >
South Dakota
Ok - you should now be able to see the individual pictures.

Jul 24, 2015 at 4:54:35 PM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
Originally posted by: kristilynn999

Ok - you should now be able to see the individual pictures.

Can you post pics with the all the contents spread out? Also, have a picture with the NES's Racermate product sticker [found on the bottom of the NES] shown? There has been disagreements what was originally included with these and whether the top loader and toaster models had different contents. Sure wish I had the white outer box, VHS tape, and racermate labeled manilla envelope since that is definitely missing in my racermate set. 

Also, I think you should auction it off here on NA. The transaction system on here is great and you get it into collectors hands while avoiding ebay and paypal fees. I would recommend writing your NA username and today's date on a piece of paper and adding that to all the pics to show you actually possess this. It will help people feel comfortable about bidding on a "new" users auction.

-------------------------

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Edited: 07/24/2015 at 04:59 PM by dewisp02

Jul 24, 2015 at 5:11:17 PM
kristilynn999 (0)

(Kristi ) < Cherub >
South Dakota
Ok!  Thanks for all the tips!  Yes, I am obviously new to this and not exactly sure how to proceed so I welcome all suggestions.  Like I said, I hope to set it up tonight and will take pictures of everything! 

Jul 24, 2015 at 5:20:49 PM
dewisp02 (78)
Indiana
Originally posted by: kristilynn999

Ok!  Thanks for all the tips!  Yes, I am obviously new to this and not exactly sure how to proceed so I welcome all suggestions.  Like I said, I hope to set it up tonight and will take pictures of everything! 

I ride my bike on my setup and enjoy it... especially during the winter months when riding outside is not an option. I'm definitely interested to see more of yours and for an auction. The hardest part of selling this will definitely be the shipping since it weighs a ton. 

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Jul 25, 2015 at 1:38:17 AM
theirontoupee (53)
< Bowser >
Texas
This all looks amazing! Me wants...

WTB Thread (Always looking for Exertainment related items)

FO/FT Thread - Xbox, PS1, Gamecube, and more!

NintendoAge Official Exertainment Thread!!!

Dec 11, 2015 at 4:20:19 PM
kristilynn999 (0)

(Kristi ) < Cherub >
South Dakota
Ok - so the Racer Mate got stuck on the back burner for awhile..... however, my fiance got all the pictures taken of it finally got it listed on ebay. Here is the link to it.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-1993...

Dec 11, 2015 at 5:04:22 PM
Trade-N-Games (35)
(Jason Brassard) < Meka Chicken >
Missouri
Cool item all in the box. I want one to actually use but not for that price.

I always have some great games for sale http://www.tradengames.com/store/.... Thanks for looking

Like Trade-n-games on facebook for updates on new inventory

Jason

Dec 11, 2015 at 6:37:04 PM
dewisp02 (78)
Indiana
Originally posted by: Trade-N-Games

Cool item all in the box. I want one to actually use but not for that price.

I have a working one, but would love to get the box and other parts... just couldnt come anywhere near that pricepoint either... 

Dec 11, 2015 at 8:09:59 PM
bunnyboy (81)
(Funktastic B) < Master Higgins >
California
Originally posted by: dewisp02

I ride my bike on my setup and enjoy it... especially during the winter months when riding outside is not an option. I'm definitely interested to see more of yours and for an auction. The hardest part of selling this will definitely be the shipping since it weighs a ton. 
Do you have something to compare to for accuracy?  Mine seems to read very high compared to powertap.

Dec 14, 2015 at 2:54:18 PM
Trade-N-Games (35)
(Jason Brassard) < Meka Chicken >
Missouri
$1239 congrats on the sale 2 people really wanted that.

I always have some great games for sale http://www.tradengames.com/store/.... Thanks for looking

Like Trade-n-games on facebook for updates on new inventory

Jason

Dec 15, 2015 at 10:30:51 PM
thegreatone1981 (9)
(Justin Conn) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
i still have mine, its almost complete. should just sell the darn thing.