NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

what are my nes games worth? HELP PRICE CHECK

LOCKED TOPIC

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:09:35 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Alright you don't have to go one by one here. The main one was Chubby Cherub, and while it does look worn, I've also seen much worse.

Assuming the rest of the games are in similar condition, I'd say anywhere from $200-$300 in value perhaps. Not sure of the exact market value on a worn Chubby Cherub.

-------------------------
WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:09:49 PM
VGS_captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: jonebone

Sell em here, you'll get more than $100. Let's see pics.

This.

Especially with Chubby Cherub and Mario Bros. in that lot, you'd do better selling here.

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:10:24 PM
oliviaaugust (0)

< Tourian Tourist >

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:11:15 PM
th0rpe (36)
(JT ) < King Solomon >
Ohio
It's like a potato threw up in here.

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:13:34 PM
oliviaaugust (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
ok thank you all

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:19:09 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
(Fudge Tastic) < King Solomon >
U.S. Virgin Islands
Originally posted by: J-Bomma

Follow this link:
http://tinyurl.com/p76y7q

Glad to be of some assistance.
That is about as helpful as a punch in the d*ck.

If you don't want to help move on.  These are very condition sensitive and posting pics here and asking (which is what the OP did) is much more reliable than searching eBay.  Way to be a terd.

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:31:17 PM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
You poor girl. If that person is offering you $100 for your games in the cardboard boxes just $100 he's trying to scam the hell out of you for not knowing better so he can turn around and sell them for a lot more. Chubby Cherub in the box isn't exactly cheap just to note the one game as it's a $20-35 game just for the cartridge alone, the box has considerable value depending how nice it is and it doesn't often come up as it's not in ebay's current complete/sold listings right now.

Tell him to go jump off a bridge into a dry ravine.

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:31:17 PM
ConsoleHQ (43)
(Chris Rose) < Eggplant Wizard >
California
Chubby cherub will probably get you close to $100 on its own

Current Wants:
NES
Panic Restaurant cart
Power Blade 2 cart 
Power Glove "sensors" only
Snow Bros cart
Sharp NES TV "Game" door and original remote control

Sega Genesis
Punisher manual and sealed tattoo

Check my trade list if you have them.

My For Sale/Trade list: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:35:43 PM
Retrovision (11)
(Johnny ) < Lolo Lord >
Illinois
Worth way more than $100.00. I would not accept less than $300.

eBay listings  will provide deals for NA members if you see anything you like pm me.

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:36:57 PM
Retrovision (11)
(Johnny ) < Lolo Lord >
Illinois
Oh yeah....and tell that guy to go out on his front lawn, drop his pants, stick his wiener inside his own ass and tinkle inside himself.

eBay listings  will provide deals for NA members if you see anything you like pm me.

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:41:58 PM
Bubbasizer (1)

(Greg Oulman-Harper) < El Ripper >
Montana
Yeah chubby cherub is pretty hard to find especially in its box yours is in kinda rough shape. but its still worth more than the offer you got

Edited: 10/16/2013 at 12:44 PM by Bubbasizer

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:58:33 PM
Proveaux (87)
(Proveaux Proveaux) < Kraid Killer >
United States
Price Charting and Ebay are good tools to estimate value.

Edit... Check here as well.

(Wife)Someone got 3 packages and it wasn't me...(Me)What are they?(Wife)I dunno. Tapes. Or whatever u call those things.

Edited: 10/16/2013 at 01:03 PM by Proveaux

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:01:45 PM
Luigi_Master (29)
(Kevin McConnell) < Kraid Killer >
United States
I thought Chubby Cherub with box went for around $500?

I got some goodies on eBay.  Wanna see more, read the news, etc?  Check below:

http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:11:33 PM
Chrevans1 (122)

(Christopher Evans) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Granted, $100 is significantly less than the full value, but for a Craigslist ad with blurry pics as a first offer it's really not that bad. Giving her the value is fine, but don't talk bad about some dude who was just making a first offer and act like you guys would do any different. $100 is hardly a "scam", nor is reselling a scam...that's how most businesses work. You buy something to sell it for more...

Always adding new Nintendo games, systems and collectibles for sale at www.otcvideogames.com!

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:14:36 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
(Fudge Tastic) < King Solomon >
U.S. Virgin Islands
Originally posted by: Chrevans1

Granted, $100 is significantly less than the full value, but for a Craigslist ad with blurry pics as a first offer it's really not that bad. Giving her the value is fine, but don't talk bad about some dude who was just making a first offer and act like you guys would do any different. $100 is hardly a "scam", nor is reselling a scam...that's how most businesses work. You buy something to sell it for more...
Who said the person who offered was running a business? I do agree that $100 is not a terrible first offer, he may not have had pics or the details about the boxes being included...

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:23:59 PM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
Originally posted by: Luigi_Master

I thought Chubby Cherub with box went for around $500?

Its closer to $300 if really nice shape, which this one is not... 

Olivia, you should sell those here so you get top dollar instead of selling to someone who is most likely just going to turn around and sell them for more to make a quick buck. I would NA auction that chubby cherub if I was looking to sell. 

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:24:36 PM
Chrevans1 (122)

(Christopher Evans) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Originally posted by: MinusWorlds

Who said the person who offered was running a business? I do agree that $100 is not a terrible first offer, he may not have had pics or the details about the boxes being included...

Yes, this too.

Always adding new Nintendo games, systems and collectibles for sale at www.otcvideogames.com!

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:41:49 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan
Sell it here. Ill buy the Chubby Cherub if your interested in selling.

For photos try photobucket.com or imgur.com and create a gallery. Probably easier than one at a time like your doing.

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:42:42 PM
J-Bomma (6)
< Crack Trooper >
Victoria

Dead right. If it was someone on this page who scored this for $100 and posted it in the Finders Keepers thread we would all be slapping them on the back and congratulating them right now.

CIB PAL-A NES Collection Progress
Carts 296/296    Manuals 290/296    Boxes 288/294

CIB PAL SMS Collection Complete

PAL SMS Wish List
CIB Jurassic Park Portugese Purple box edition
I Game Box Serie Esportes Portugese Purple box edition

PAL-A NES Wish List
IB Corvette ZR-1 Challenge
IB I Puffi
IB Indy Heat, Danny Sullivan's
IB Roadblasters
IB Tiny Toon Adventures 2 - Trouble in Wackyland
IB Trolls in Crazyland, The

NTSC NES Wish List
Spiritual Warfare (manual only)
Any of the 5 Seseame Street games CIBs only

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:45:53 PM
bennybtl (15)
< Eggplant Wizard >
United States

Seriously, as if anyone here wouldn't jump at this listing, offer $100, get the deal and then brag in the 'Finder's Keepers' section, ending the post with: "everything is for sale" 

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:46:32 PM
bennybtl (15)
< Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Originally posted by: J-Bomma

Dead right. If it was someone on this page who scored this for $100 and posted it in the Finders Keepers thread we would all be slapping them on the back and congratulating them right now.
Ha, my thoughts exactly

Oct 16, 2013 at 2:34:19 PM
Lance (0)
(Lance ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Alabama
Sure, we all like to make a profit, or get "steals" on things, but can't we be atleast fair when making offers to buy things? I know how much everyone hates Gamestop because they try to turn a 1000% profit on new games, so why should we do the same? You treat people with respect and you'll get respect back.

$100 is not a respectable offer to make, especially if everything is complete in box.

Oct 16, 2013 at 3:52:38 PM
Dochrohan (10)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Kraid Killer >
Netherlands
Lol at this thread, people that are getting upset because some guy was trying to get a hell of a deal are just people who are upset they do not get good cheap finds and had to pay a lot of $$$ for some top dollar games when some of us find them dirt cheap.

People here have said the value quit debating on morals and just stick to telling the value.

Oct 16, 2013 at 4:52:45 PM
kingPiano (0)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Ohio
^ Yea honestly to you people bashing on this guy. Having the knowledge and the insight into knowing what these games are worth is something that is gained through experience. And that is what separates him from this woman crowd-sourcing and using us for a quick free consultation. He knows what they are worth she doesn't, and in the end if there was no internet she would have sold them for his best offer and both parties would be happy. Ignorance is bliss.

So get off your high horse. Yes there are a lot of d-bag re-sellers out there that have absolutely no passion for the games, they just want the profit. But I think $100 shows that this guy is at least trying to be reasonable, and it's a first offer he expected her to shoot back (if she knew) 150-200, and he hadn't even seen good pics of the stuff.

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:40:44 PM
Dochrohan (10)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Kraid Killer >
Netherlands
Nintendoage should charge people to post in the price check section if you have not been a member for X months. I understand the forum does not get a lot of attention but you all know this is one of the best sites for finding experts in this field. If people are not capable enough to find out information via search engines on their own they deserve to cough up some $$ if you are just here for a free ride.

Edited: 10/16/2013 at 05:41 PM by Dochrohan