Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

MiamiSlice's hunting thread Gonna start sharing some of my hauls here

Oct 04 at 1:36:25 AM
MiamiSlice (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
New Jersey
Hello everyone, trying to be more active here and figured I would showcase some of what I've found. I don't usually get to go to thrift shops or garage sales so I make do with what I have. Here's some hauls from the past couple weeks: 

Won this lot in an auction on eBay last week, came out to about $110 with tax and shipping, I was totally shocked it didn't end up going for more. Got everything overnight from the seller, packed really nicely, turned out the seller was DK Oldies and they are not far from me. Everything in this picture is CIB, in varying condition but mostly pretty good, and while none of these games are "hot items," there's at least 5 games here I'm happy to have. The GBA SP was beat up but I already sold that for $65, am keeping the box and manuals since I already had another GBA SP of the exact same model, and plan to sell at least half of the other games to make back what I put in. GB/GBC/GBA games are my favorite to collect CIB so getting a haul like this was a win for me. 

Monday: Got a blue 2DS from someone on FB Marketplace for $20, was surprised to see it's in perfect condition. There was a bit of adhesive stuck on the top screen but that came right off with Bestine. The original stylus is intact, there was a 4GB SD card in the slot and the charger is in great condition. People around here are usually asking $40 or more for a 2DS. My only other 3DS-compatible console is the "new" Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer 3DS, now I finally have something for my son to play multiplayer with me. 

Yesterday: Got this SEALED from FB Marketplace for $10, it was actually up for a week and I guess no one else was interested. 

Today: Found this through GameStop. Normally I would not bother buying a loose game, but this time I made an exception. Was less than $7 with pro membership and tax. Now of course I'll be hoping I can somehow track down the case and manual, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Will update this thread with more hauls if and when I get them