Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Super Mario Sunshine Superpak Console

Sep 04 at 4:07:18 PM
MrCrix (5)
< Little Mac >
Ontario
Picked this guy up a while ago. Just looking for information on it. I cant seem to get any answer other than an old post on here where it was listed as a possible Canadian exclusive. Any price value would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Sep 12 at 8:26:20 AM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Originally posted by: MrCrix

Picked this guy up a while ago. Just looking for information on it. I cant seem to get any answer other than an old post on here where it was listed as a possible Canadian exclusive. Any price value would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

I think it's acutally a Quebec-bilingual exclusive. The big thing about this bundle, in my opinion, is that it's the only version of Super Mario Sunshine that's both Greatest Hits and Not For Resale. I bought mine a while back for $100 but it only had a GH version of the game so I didn't even think the GH-NFR even existed. After a few months of casually searching eBay one finially popped up to verify they do actually exist.

Without the correct version of SMS I think it could go for $200
With the correct copy I think you could get $300 from the right buyer (maybe more) but could take time
With just the console and no copy of the game $125-150

It's tough one to price. I am probably bias since I love SMS, it's a great display piece, and it's Canadian and relatively uncommon. Having said that, a lot of people don't give a shit about the GH-NFR thing and probably even less people care about Canadian exclusives so that's something to consider. Did yours come with SMS and could you snap a pic of the game if it did?

I personally won't be selling mine. One of those things that I stumbled across that became one of my favourite items in my collection.

edit: I also realize taking a look at your picture that it has sticker damage... probably knock some value off for that.

-------------------------
Wii U Collection Status: 160/161. Just Dance 2018. 

Edited: 09/12/2019 at 08:28 AM by Andy_Bogomil