Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NFL 2014-2015 Season Civil discussions and degenerate smack talk.

Feb 2, 2015 at 7:36:54 PM
ExplodedHamster (183)
(Joe Dirt) < King Solomon >
United States
By you putting that much effort into a post, Solo wins. God could part the clouds, grab Solo by the junk, give a little squeeze, and tell him everything you just said, and he would still be all "ha ha I can say Cheatriots!!!11112312!!!" His rage has taken over, the rational has no place here.

@ Magus

Edited: 02/02/2015 at 07:37 PM by ExplodedHamster

Feb 2, 2015 at 8:02:35 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Originally posted by: empire

It's hard to call a team that's gone to 6 Superbowls in 15 years lucky. Trust me, I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but they're the best organization in the league.

Yeah Seattle should have won last night, but they didn't, just like Green Bay should have won 2 weeks ago and they didn't.

NFL football is the ultimate example of unexpected shit happening, if you don't like it, go watch something more predictable, like women's soccer.

Think about that for a second on the NFC side.  
Detroit should have won, but Dallas lucked out.
then....
Dallas should have won, but Green Bay lucked out.
then...
Green Bay should have won, but Seattle lucked out.
then...
Seattle should have won, but New England lucked out.

Sheesh... If I were at Pats fan I'd be ready for a Brady season ending knee injury part two next season with this snowball rolling...

-------------------------

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:18:24 PM
punkr13 (115)
(B Rye) < King Solomon >
California
And another

my art stuff: http://punkr13.deviantart.com/...

my FS thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:26:14 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Ok that shit is funny. Nice one.

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:47:19 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
I feel bad for Pete, he's such a nice guy.

SW-6786-5095-2210

Feb 3, 2015 at 12:19:45 AM
dukeofhurl99 (1)

< Ridley Wrangler >
Texas
Seattle didn't deserve to win. Had they not f'd around and just let Beastmode run it in it would have been crotch grab and back to back Super Bowl wins. They burned up all their luck on that crazy catch to get down there in the first place. Tempted fate and got burned. This is coming from a completely unbiased football fan. I really didn't care one way or the other who won. I picked that Pats for a rooting interest but I wouldn't have thought twice about it had they lost. All I'm hearing is straight butt-hurtedness here. The Pats won. Game over. Right now you should be worried about if Beastmode leaves or not. If he does then Seattle will be lucky to sniff the playoffs next year.

Feb 3, 2015 at 12:44:53 AM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas

Im glad pete lost. One of my least favorite coaches in the nfl. Bailing cheater at USC. 

NES  646 (331 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Edited: 02/03/2015 at 12:45 AM by quest4nes

Feb 3, 2015 at 12:46:35 AM
punkr13 (115)
(B Rye) < King Solomon >
California
Originally posted by: quest4nes

Im glad pete lost. One of my least favorite coaches in the nfl. Bailing cheater at USC. 

that's why i don't like him anymore
he knew some shit was going down in USC and bails to the nfl. 
(<--usc fan)

my art stuff: http://punkr13.deviantart.com/...

my FS thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Edited: 02/03/2015 at 12:47 AM by punkr13

Feb 3, 2015 at 1:59:25 AM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
If you are a not a seahawks fan this was pretty fun to see

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/02/d...

Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Feb 3, 2015 at 2:11:00 AM
Space Jockey (145)
( Xenomorph ) < King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: punkr13

And another

Ok you win this thread that's pretty good.

I seem to remember a game probably this year, maybe against KC where we were 1st and Goal on the one, and did 4 straight runs  and couldn't score.  It may be another game but I'm quite sure I remember that happening this year.  So a run wasn't guaranteed to score for us, but it was definitely the best answer in this scenario.  One timeout left, could have set up a quick play for another run then timeout to plan for a pass or a diff run.  

Either way this thread's been alright for the most part and I'll see you all in August for the 2015 thread.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7855-4097-7884

Originally posted by: Space Jockey
Originally posted by: Guntz
On a more serious note, I've played EarthBound today for so long, I feel all tense and mentally worn out.
Then you called your mother and felt better?

Feb 3, 2015 at 1:34:53 PM
AstralSoul13 (48)
(Mike ) < Bowser >
New York
I'm happy the Pats won only because they were able to give me winning numbers in my Super Bowl pool

Feb 3, 2015 at 2:37:16 PM
GhostOfSparta (123)
< Meka Chicken >
Indiana
Originally posted by: jonebone

Originally posted by: Solo4134

Once again though, I've never seen a Team as lucky as the Patriots. The amount of things they get away with in general, combined by dumb luck, is astounding.
Yeah your right, me either.  Oh, except for 2 weeks ago when the Seahawks beat GB, despite throwing 4 picks, and recovering an onsides kick.  That is perhaps the "luckiest" win of recent memory.

By far the luckiest team in the NFL is the Indianapolis Colts and its not even close.

My FS Thread

My WTB Thread

Feb 3, 2015 at 3:22:47 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: GhostOfSparta

Once again though, I've never seen a Team as lucky as the Patriots. The amount of things they get away with in general, combined by dumb luck, is astounding.
Yeah your right, me either.  Oh, except for 2 weeks ago when the Seahawks beat GB, despite throwing 4 picks, and recovering an onsides kick.  That is perhaps the "luckiest" win of recent memory.

By far the luckiest team in the NFL is the Indianapolis Colts and its not even close.

No kidding. Franchise and one of the best all time QBs, then the 1 year he gets hurt, they end up dead last and draft another franchise QB that will likely win them another Superbowl. Take away that one bad season where Manning was hurt, they could go nearly 3 decades with only 2 QBs.

Meanwhile, in Cleveland.....

SW-6786-5095-2210

Edited: 02/03/2015 at 03:23 PM by empire

Feb 3, 2015 at 3:27:59 PM
GhostOfSparta (123)
< Meka Chicken >
Indiana

No kidding. Franchise and one of the best all time QBs, then the 1 year he gets hurt, they end up dead last and draft another franchise QB that will likely win them another Superbowl. Take away that one bad season where Manning was hurt, they could go nearly 3 decades with only 2 QBs.

Agree. Not only that I have never seen a team win so many close games on BS over the years. Put the Colts in the AFC East they would have ZERO playoff appearances under Luck. Speaking of Andrew Luck I have never seen a QB have some many easy INT’s dropped by defenders. 

My FS Thread

My WTB Thread

Feb 3, 2015 at 7:03:42 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas

Agree. Not only that I have never seen a team win so many close games on BS over the years. Put the Colts in the AFC East they would have ZERO playoff appearances under Luck. Speaking of Andrew Luck I have never seen a QB have some many easy INT’s dropped by defenders. 

?? other than the patriots. The AFC East isnt really any better than the AFC South. The Titans havent been this bad that long. Texans have been ok. Jags arent good. But bills, jets, dolphins. Poor to mediocre at best.

Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Edited: 02/03/2015 at 07:05 PM by quest4nes

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:46:48 PM
dukeofhurl99 (1)

< Ridley Wrangler >
Texas
I wouldn't call what the Colts have done luck as much as I would call it pulling a Homer (Simpsons reference: to succede in spite of idiocy). They were bad enough to draft Peyton Manning and he ended up being a once in a generation type QB to carry a team kicking and screaming to the playoffs year after year. They were so bad at building a team around him that when he went down for a year they got the first pick and took Luck, who appears to be the same type of QB. He's probably going to turn the corner and find the balance between being a gifted QB and a smart QB in the next year or 2. Then we can look forward to seeing him carry that team into the playoffs for the next decade or so. I think they pulled 2 Homers.

Feb 4, 2015 at 7:58:22 AM
ExplodedHamster (183)
(Joe Dirt) < King Solomon >
United States

Agree. Not only that I have never seen a team win so many close games on BS over the years. Put the Colts in the AFC East they would have ZERO playoff appearances under Luck. Speaking of Andrew Luck I have never seen a QB have some many easy INT's dropped by defenders. 

?? other than the patriots. The AFC East isnt really any better than the AFC South. The Titans havent been this bad that long. Texans have been ok. Jags arent good. But bills, jets, dolphins. Poor to mediocre at best.

Of course, the Patriots also have to play the other AFC division winners every year. Their schedule this year was brutal.

Feb 4, 2015 at 10:08:22 AM
GhostOfSparta (123)
< Meka Chicken >
Indiana

I was making the point that if they played in the same division as the Pats Andrew Luck and the Colts would not have had the success they have had they last 3 seasons. No idea what your talking about in regards to the other 3 teams...

Dolphins, Jets, and Bills > Texans, Titans, Jags and it is not close. 

My FS Thread

My WTB Thread

Feb 4, 2015 at 1:43:29 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
Yes this year they were better, but not every year. And you say they wouldnt make the playoffs? There is a thing called the wild card.

Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Feb 4, 2015 at 5:47:51 PM
Trj22487 (25)
< Bowser >
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: BeaglePuss

Originally posted by: Trj22487

You wanna hurt New England? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. New England's an easy target. Yeah, you're right, New England talks too much. New England also listens too much. New England could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but New England don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about New England; New England's not changin'. I like... I like New England. My wife likes New England. My customers like New England. 'Cause New England's the real article. What you see is what you get.
Hahaha!  I love it!  Well played for sure. 

lol I was totally cracking up as I was writing that out

This chick below is currently in the process of being blacklisted all over Boston, lol.
She claims he fell asleep, she was drunk and bored so she posted it, and is now vewwy sowwy.

Feb 4, 2015 at 5:54:42 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Some bar owner that black listed her was like "you are a 5. If that. ". LOL