Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Mission not accomplished

May 12, 2007 at 6:49:34 PM
WERY (0)
(Johan L) < Eggplant Wizard >
Sweden
I got a very hard mission to accomplish. For not so long time ago I deciden for a new goal. Before I collected nesgames all I wanted to do was to get all the games I liked and they shuold be boxed/complete in very good condition to MINT. Region did no matter.

Then I got the goal: I started to sell of those german games I had and decided that I should collect on all of the USa released games for nes. This does not mean that I will buy those tengen, sachen and colordreams pirates. As a matter of fact they annoy me. I do only like original stuff and no lousy, false pirate stuff even if many collectors like those games.

From the looks of it right now, I aint got so much as a 100 of the US releases and I would not embarras myself by telling how small my amount of nes games are. So I got a mission, as good as an impossible one and it takes an eternity before I have accomplished it. Perhaps someone here could tell me how many of these 670 nesgames that cost over a 100 bucks. I know a few who does. Remenber that licensed original is what suits me and not those pokergames on 400$!

-------------------------
The Duce
Brother of Bros

My NES Collection
Goin' for a complete USA licensed collection on the NES

May 12, 2007 at 9:58:13 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
Not many. If you're talking about unique ones to play, Stadium Events wouldn't count. The only ones I can think of are Bubble Bobble 2 and Flintstones 2 which can both top $100 at auction loose.

May 13, 2007 at 4:39:07 PM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Several games break $100 if they're complete. If talking loose, then just the 3 that dangevin said.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!