Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Alien vs predator snes could benefit with a romhack Is there a romhack in the works?

Aug 18, 2016 at 3:45:44 AM
zredgemz (1)
< Kraid Killer >
United States
I just beat alien vs predator again for the first time in years and i hate to say it but you can just spam the shoulder cannon for everything.
The music,backrounds,sound,sprite work is fantastic but the game is so unbalanced and the predator attacks really suck. I remember the game in a different light when i was a child but the gameplay is the short fall that turns this game to an average beat'em up, This game could benefit if a good romhack was made.

If any game needed some TLC it is alien vs predator, i dunno if anyone is working on a romhack but my search for one gave me zero results. If anyone has any info about one please share it here, this is likely a dead end but i had to ask.

Edited: 08/18/2016 at 03:53 AM by zredgemz

Aug 18, 2016 at 11:22:54 AM
Quaze (116)
(Jordan C.) < Bowser >
British Columbia
I realize this does not help matters, but I can say with some confidence that the chances of someone working on this are.....well, zero.

-------------------------
My eBay feedback
"Hey have you guys ever pekt I nx thrn b gh ed g?"

Aug 18, 2016 at 12:01:36 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
Federated States of Micronesia
It's not all shoulder cannon!

...you have to use the slide kick at least 1% of the time

Writing about every SNES game - Volume VIII (#400-351) - Migrating to snesrankings.com as we speak
SNES Set - 716/723 (Casper)
Switch: SW-6880-6470-3131

Aug 18, 2016 at 3:03:03 PM
zredgemz (1)
< Kraid Killer >
United States
Goodpoint killing chestbursters,facehuggers,eggs. The only hard boss is the hulk looking queen at the end but not really, slidekick/shoulder cannon. If i knew how to romhack i would do it myself, the game did everything right except the gameplay.

Aug 18, 2016 at 3:12:35 PM
Quaze (116)
(Jordan C.) < Bowser >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: zredgemz

Goodpoint killing chestbursters,facehuggers,eggs. The only hard boss is the hulk looking queen at the end but not really, slidekick/shoulder cannon. If i knew how to romhack i would do it myself, the game did everything right except the gameplay.

Lol yeah, always a drag when a dev puts gameplay last, tends to be a noticeable lack when that happens.

My eBay feedback
"Hey have you guys ever pekt I nx thrn b gh ed g?"