NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

why did you choose that one?

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:07:13 AM
!damage! (71)
(Dane .) < Kraid Killer >
Wisconsin

Username?

since i'm starting this one off, I chose mine because destruction derby was one of my favorite original playstation games, when you enter !damage! as your name, it was used as a cheat to make your cars indestructible

-------------------------
Dibin: I'm here for tits.

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:09:30 AM
Mr. Gimmick (50)
(Gimmick, Mr.) < King Solomon >
Connecticut
Mines pretty obvious , Gimmick is my favorite character / game on the NES

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:30:21 AM
Hilmarf (13)
(Tork Anonymous) < El Ripper >
Norway
Hilmarf is my old world of warcraft game character, and to brag a little, I played in europes 10th ranked guild before TBC.. The Dark Embrace..(got a job and could not play enough anymore...shame,because now they take all instances in one day ^^) I did full Naxx, AQ 40 etc (love the c'thun fight <3), still I loved my BWL gear! Full tier 2 on my paladin and Sulfuras... to have accomplished that must give me the right to sound like a douche and brag a little .. *blush* ^^ all in under 70 days played! xD oh, and I played on Neptulon, even made my own alt guild for my lock and had mc cleared, onyxia etc the first week or so And I was a douche and cheated with dkp, so I got full tier 1 and ZG enchants and tier 2 legs and helmet in less than 7 days playtime ;D

THANKS FOR READING! LOL! (I seriously hate people who says wow is such a waste, I have so great memories...shame they fucked up the game with the expansion..) And damn you americans for not letting us europeans use figureprints.com

Ok im done now... peace.. ^^

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:38:30 AM
wolfsaq (146)
(The Big Bad Wolf) < El Ripper >
Pennsylvania

Hey NA'ers,

My screen name is short for "Wolf Balls"... sack was taken...so, I chose saq. My last name is Wolf, and I thought it would be cool to combine both! Anyway, that is my story and I am sticking to it. Peace...

Dan (wolfsaq)

Nintendo= 99% complete; missing STADIUM EVENTS to complete loose NTSC set
Unlicensed Nintendo= 57.7%
Virtual Boy= 100% complete
Turbo Grafx= 99% complete; missing MAGICAL CHASE to complete CIC NTSC set

"Until the lion has a historian of his own, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter"
(An African proverb)

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:59:28 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
My nickname has been Penguin since ever I can remember.

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!

Aug 24, 2008 at 11:03:30 AM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
my college email address was [email protected] and ever since then, i have used the same username! sorry, no good stories there!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Aug 24, 2008 at 11:12:28 AM
Widar (22)
(Mattias Widar) < Meka Chicken >
Sweden
Widar's my last name and what everyone calls me.

Need help getting that awesome Euro stuff from Tradera.com? Just ask!

Aug 24, 2008 at 11:24:42 AM
collectinisgame (40)
(troy wages) < Lolo Lord >
South Carolina
i started a website to keep up with my collection and my "moto" was collectinGisgame.

cause part of the fun other then playing is collecting. i just left out the G when i signed up

can someone add it for me?

Aug 24, 2008 at 12:58:31 PM
OSG (28)
(PEEP and PAMP) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
Because every time I try to change it, people just call me OSG anyway. I have even joined an NES forum, and they actually filtered my username to say OSG in stead. So if you quoted me, in stead of "phil wrote" (or whatever my username was, I forget) it said "OSG wrote".

Why did I pick it originally? I donno, first thing that came to mind.

Aug 24, 2008 at 1:33:39 PM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
Burdge is my last name. I always had coaches in various sports call me Burdger, and it stuck with friends.

Aug 24, 2008 at 1:54:21 PM
Peroxide (5)
( Tyler  ) < Meka Chicken >
Ontario
Was playing World of Warcraft, making a new character, couldn't think of a decent name. Had a toe infection so I had a bottle of peroxide on my desk and was just looking around my room for random words to help me think of a name and I saw the bottle and have been using Peroxide since.

Aug 24, 2008 at 2:45:41 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
My dad's name is Michael, and originally he wanted to name me Gabriel (before settling on Nathan).

If I'd been Gabriel then we would have been two of the Archangels...and archangels are badass.
The odd spelling is because "archangel" spelled correctly gets snapped up immediately on any site.

Aug 24, 2008 at 3:21:03 PM
KHAN Games (89)
(Kevin Hanley) < Master Higgins >
Florida
mewithoutYou was my favorite band once upon a time. I've just used the name ever since, despite not listening to them as much these days.

52 has been my favorite number all my life. I have no idea why.

gauauu: look, we all paid $10K at some point in our lives for the privilege of hanging out with Kevin

Aug 24, 2008 at 3:30:55 PM
8bit-sniper (10)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
8bit-sniper, suppose it came from my habitual hit n' runs via eBay that have developed over the years. Has a nice ring to it

Aug 24, 2008 at 4:27:46 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: Hilmarf

And damn you americans for not letting us europeans use figureprints.com

I'm sure someone here can order it on your behalf...shipping would be extra, but after $130, I'm sure another $20 or so wouldn't be a big deal

Anyway, I started using "the_wizard" in '97...couldn't  think of a name so I went with my favorite song at the time (the Black Sabbath one, not the Uriah Heep one...didn't hear the latter until a few years later).  The _666 came later when I kept trying to sign up on sites and "the username requested is already in use"

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Edited: 08/24/2008 at 04:29 PM by the_wizard_666

Aug 24, 2008 at 4:43:47 PM
Herbalist (139)
(Bill Brasky) < King Solomon >
Wisconsin
well, i like NES, and i enjoy partaking in certain herbal activities^^

Aug 24, 2008 at 4:47:10 PM
Nistle (94)
(Dustin Lett) < Ridley Wrangler >
North Carolina
I really have no clue why my name is Nistle. I just used this for my xbox live gamertag when xbox live first came and I have just kind of went with it ever since.

NES Collection: 83.73% Completed

Carts: 709/766
Manuals: 616/765
Boxes: 594/761

Aug 24, 2008 at 6:36:27 PM
Roth (67)
(Rob Bryant) < Lolo Lord >
Illinois
Originally posted by: OSG

Because every time I try to change it, people just call me OSG anyway. I have even joined an NES forum, and they actually filtered my username to say OSG in stead. So if you quoted me, in stead of "phil wrote" (or whatever my username was, I forget) it said "OSG wrote". 

psh, who was the scumbag that did that???

Roth is just the name I used for all RPG games on the NES back in the day. I have no clue why. I ended up using that name for D&D stuff too. When I first joined an NES forum, that was the first thing that came to mind.

http://slydogstudios.org...

Aug 24, 2008 at 7:14:37 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
mines because i love the worlds strongest man competions   plus im pretty sure there is a old thread on this very question

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Aug 24, 2008 at 7:40:47 PM
nukie (31)
(Nathan Anderson) < Meka Chicken >
Minnesota
It's been my nickname since college. Someone asked what my major was... NucE, and it stuck.

I don't play WoW, but I make chainmail for cats. - Montana Baker

The next time someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football.

Aug 24, 2008 at 8:16:38 PM
Xed (67)
(Sjoerd Rutten) < King Solomon >
Netherlands
a long time ago i listened to a band called (HeD)p.e. alot which led to me using the name -(HeD)-
then i started playing WarcraftII online and got battered cuz there apparantly was a clan named HED..
cuz i didn't wanna change my name i joined them ^^ and added something infront of the tag:
Xtinct(HeD).. later i dropped the ()'s and there it was!

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up" - C.S. Lewis

aka XtinctHeD and Dr. Retro

Dr. Retro Video Game Channel:  http://www.dr-retro.com...
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/psxco...
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drretromd...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/drretro..._
eBay store: http://stores.ebay.nl/Dr-Retros-G...
Playstation Collecting Community: http://www.playstationcollecting.... (browsable with your NA/SA account!)

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:18:04 PM
Chad Burger (4)
(Chad Burger) < Eggplant Wizard >
Australia
Im known about local band circles in my city as "Chad from that band 'Burgers of Beef'" hence the Chad Burger that I use on band forums and since Im far too brain dead to have different names on different forums its been Chad Burger on pretty much any forum I care to grace...

QUICK PLUG!

www.myspace.com/burgersofbeef...

www.burgersofbeef.com...

Mighty Warrior Of Metal

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:08:28 PM
mb7241 (183)
(Matt B.) < Bowser >
Tennessee
MB is my initials, 7241 was a random number that I thought sounded cool way back when I was 13-14 and a sophomore in high school. I used to use this as a password at a few sites back when I was in my later high school years and into college (mostly school-related stuff, nothing major), then I eventually made it my username when I signed up for eBay on December 10, 2002 under that name. From then on, I've been active in online trading, and my username is the same at any regular site at which I'm registered (here, TGN, DP, GTZ, NESWorld, Famicom World, eBay, CtCW, gamengai, GameGavel, NES Forums, etc.).

Answering any and all questions related to video game collecting.  Guaranteed true and honest answers from a man with nearly 20 years in the community.  Prices for these answers vary depending on the question.  For all inquiries, please PM me.

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:09:18 PM
OCDsteeldor (36)
(D S) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
My last name is Steelman
My wifes maiden name is Dorsey
=steeldor
Some say I am a tad OCD
=OCDsteeldor

/ dear sir, dear lady, this carnival is dead and gone //

Edited: 08/24/2008 at 10:09 PM by OCDsteeldor

Aug 25, 2008 at 9:46:51 AM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
my name is my first initial and the first 5 letters of my last name..

Paul Sergeant = PSerge