NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo systems and game lot NES, SNES, N64

Mar 22, 2009 at 11:59:42 PM
ZoOmer (40)
(B H) < Meka Chicken >
California

Hey guys I saw this posted up for sale, What do you think?  Posting as follows:

"You are bidding on a hudge Nintendo video game Lot.  Starting with the nintendo, it comes with 2 controllers,light gun,coaxil tv hook up,ac adapter, game genie and an additional a/v hook up. There are 8 games Simons Quest, Castlevania 3 Dracula's Curse, Jordan vs Bird, Bionic Cammando, Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Zelda 2 The Adventure of Link, World Class Track Meet {comes with power pad, I did not take a picture of it.} and Karate Kid.  Unfortunetly the pins have to be cleaned on the nintendo so you have to mess with the games a little to get them to work.  Its easy to take apart and clean the contacts.  I never got around to doing it.

The Super Nintendo comes with a brand new controller in the box, coaxil hook up,ac adapter and cleaning kit.  There are 10 games The Magical Quest, Super Mario World, Un Squadron, Return of the Jedi, Super Mario All Stars, Sim City{never opened}, Drakkhen, FZero, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2. all these games are boxed.

The Nintendo 64 comes with the box, one controller, ac adapter, av hook ups and the expasion pack. Donkey Kong is the only game that comes with it."

-------------------------

FS/Trade List  |  My LA Treasure Hunt thread  |  Mario WTB list  |  Black Box WTB list

Mar 23, 2009 at 12:29:28 AM
zach18451 (53)

(zach Carlucci) < El Ripper >
New York
the super is worth quite a bit with those boxed games

Mar 23, 2009 at 12:31:07 AM
ZoOmer (40)
(B H) < Meka Chicken >
California
Its posted at $100 for starting bid.

FS/Trade List  |  My LA Treasure Hunt thread  |  Mario WTB list  |  Black Box WTB list

Mar 23, 2009 at 12:50:16 AM
rasone77 (64)
(Matt R) < Eggplant Wizard >
Utah
Starting bid not buy it now. That means it's going to go near what it's worth. Good luck though.