Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

$.50 each! Facebook can be good to you sometimes.

Apr 07 at 3:47:34 PM
A_Feisty_Pickle (6)

(Jeremy ) < Crack Trooper >
Arkansas
Don't usually see too many good deals on Facebook but sometimes you just find posts at the right time. Saw a listing for "books and games" for $.50 each about 5 minutes after it was posted. Pictures weren't great but I saw a couple decent PS3 games and saw a lot more cases at the bottom of the box so I went and took a look. I got there and the rest of the games in the box were all PS3 games and there were some good titles but nothing awesome, still can't complain at $.50 each! Then as I was finishing through the box I saw another box sitting nearby, almost completely closed but I saw some PS2 games sticking out. I don't think they knew about that box when they made the listing but I asked if it was part of the deal too. A lot of PS1/PS2 games in varying condition, mostly in the $5-$10 range. One game in particular stuck out though... An awesome condition CIB Haunting Ground for PS2! All in all I spent $21 since that's all I had in my wallet and I left with I believe 47 games. Second really good pickup in two weeks! 

https://imgur.com/a/8VECijj

Apr 07 at 5:29:04 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (85)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Great find! Haunting Ground is a great snag and Asuras Wrath and Drakan are solid finds too

-------------------------
WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Apr 07 at 6:15:12 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
Geez!

Apr 07 at 11:39:24 PM
mydogsrule (165)

(Jonathan Smith) < Kraid Killer >