Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Pokemon red slight hack Need volunteers

Nov 23, 2011 at 7:22:52 PM
12ianma (6)

(Ian Maize) < Crack Trooper >
United States
I am trying to make a little bit of a Pokemon red hack. The only changes are made to make the game a little more fun while not making it too easy. The starter Pokemon are changed to Charizard, etc instead of charmander etc. routes are edited a little to take less time. I have made a bridge to cinnabar island and made a go around for both mt moon and seafoam island. I also made it so you can access the unknown dungeon before the elite 4 and made other small adjustments. Anyone interested in doing a play through of it for me? To make sure I got everything right? cause during development I made some errors that could leave you stranded and I need some help making sure I got everything. Please send me a PM or email to ([email protected]) if interested. Thanks!

some teasers:

PALLET TOWN (notice the path from the next town in the top left)

video:

Edited: 11/23/2011 at 08:36 PM by 12ianma

Nov 24, 2011 at 5:46:52 PM
that_one_ging (33)
(TJ Plummer) < Meka Chicken >
Indiana
It takes a trooper to hack the original pokemon games, i tried once but im just not good with it.

-------------------------

"I virtually know nothing about the virtual boy"

Nov 24, 2011 at 5:57:11 PM
12ianma (6)

United States
Thanks for the props. By the way if people don't feel like doing a complete play through, I'd like if some people would just like to mess around with it. I can make you a custom one with the main character sprite of your choice. In the demo video I used a girl. just send me a request

Nov 27, 2011 at 12:14:20 AM
12ianma (6)

United States
Bump. Need another person to try. Will recognize you in some way with final production