NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

donkey kong art posters

Mar 2, 2010 at 5:55:46 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: nothingface023

Damn - version 1.4 BA. Oh well. And Noah sure runs fast for an old guy!

That's nothing.  He can carry a pair of cows on his head while running like that!  I swear, I played that for an hour just because it was so damn funny XD

-------------------------

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Mar 2, 2010 at 7:40:00 PM
nothingface023 (60)
(Andy C) < Lolo Lord >
Ohio
Haha, yeah, it's great for the laugh factor. Except for the pigs. Granted, I only played it for about 5 minutes, but the stupid pigs keep getting away. I think I need to go watch the AVGN video again lol

Have any Odd or Rare Variants?  Post 'em here:  http://vintage.nintendoage.com/fo...

Mar 2, 2010 at 9:18:21 PM
40016a (17)
(austin holcomb) < Eggplant Wizard >
Kansas
loli like david and golith am playin it noe lol

Mar 2, 2010 at 9:21:36 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
I personally liked Noah's Ark the best of the three. The one with Baby Moses is the worst of the bunch, and is the only reason I don't think anyone bothers with the game. Considering they're just hacks of other releases, and rush jobs at that, I think the game turned out halfway decent, with only one turd out of the three games

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."

Mar 2, 2010 at 9:29:25 PM
40016a (17)
Kansas
im were i just got the sling shot and its hard i think its level 5 can someone look up how many lvls david and glioth has(im to lazy) lol

Mar 2, 2010 at 9:37:49 PM
smokinjoe24 (147)
(P Fen) < Bowser >
United States
Austin, I have sent you a PM. Making this public because some have already had issues with you not following through. If you aren't interested, just say so. But let me know.

Mar 2, 2010 at 9:38:42 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Good job Austin, you got further than I ever did, and if it is level 5 then you've almost beat it. At the end of Level 5 you apparently fight Goliath, after which you've beat the game.

Mar 2, 2010 at 9:39:19 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Originally posted by: smokinjoe24

Austin, I have sent you a PM. Making this public because some have already had issues with you not following through. If you aren't interested, just say so. But let me know.

I don't think he knows how to use his PM box.  He's probably got dozens of messages in there.

Mar 2, 2010 at 9:40:17 PM
40016a (17)
Kansas
yup dont have the cash right now i got there in 10 mins

Mar 3, 2010 at 2:06:08 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Why did you edit the first post in a finders thread? Like seriously dude...

Mar 3, 2010 at 2:08:57 AM
ThePlague (4)
(Mat Riot) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Zealand
has he had 3 strikes yet?

Mar 3, 2010 at 2:09:59 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
I don't think that's a strike, it's just kinda dumb.

Mar 3, 2010 at 5:19:50 PM
nullending (5)
(Ethan Ferrell) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas
There are several software versions with a black cart. The version can be found at the title screen. See NGD's game list for it--I don't have it on my work computer and its time to head out.

I am on a hiatus until further notice. Work and my loved one's health require my attention.

Mar 4, 2010 at 6:18:39 PM
jkernea (9)

(Josh Kernea) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
black cart - v1.4 here :/

Mar 4, 2010 at 6:40:54 PM
Eb69 (83)
(Danny Buckles) < Meka Chicken >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

Probably because of all the grief about recyclying his posts in BST. Which it was grief he deserved, but it probably confused him and he applied it here. Be glad of it, it's better than him creating a finders thread for everything he ever finds.

Who is this PPG punk and why is his initials on every 3rd cart I find!?!

Mar 4, 2010 at 7:13:10 PM
AllYourBass (101)
(Pepe Silvia) < Bowser >
Alberta

He bugged me at first, but I've come to realize that this guy is a fucking laugh riot. Totally Buk Fittty part two.

Edited: 03/04/2010 at 07:14 PM by AllYourBass

Mar 5, 2010 at 12:50:44 AM
ars2pd (181)
(aRs !) < King Solomon >
Missouri
Originally posted by: Eb69

Probably because of all the grief about recyclying his posts in BST. Which it was grief he deserved, but it probably confused him and he applied it here. Be glad of it, it's better than him creating a finders thread for everything he ever finds.

Honestly, not trying to be smart here, but I would actually enjoy seeing what he finds. He is obviously a CHEAP bounty hunter, I wonder what deals he finds at his prices.