Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo DS Hot Rod System w/ Box & Wrist Band

Jul 23 at 10:46:28 AM
Clutchcards87 (14)

< Little Mac >
I've got this on eBay, but there isn't much sold/completed listings for this model Nintendo DS to compare to. I want to make sure my pricing isn't too high. Any ideas on what it is worth?

Edited: 07/23/2019 at 10:47 AM by Clutchcards87

Jul 23 at 7:09:00 PM
Trade-N-Games (35)
(Jason Brassard) < Meka Chicken >
Missouri
I think your asking price of $170 with best offer works good. Quick search has a clean loose one selling for $100 and a sealed one for $400 but when you dig little more i found one with 13 bids sold for $53. Its a hard to word listing so you have to hope it triggers a lucky search. on a side note there are barely any boxed original DS on ebay.

-------------------------

I always have some great games for sale http://www.tradengames.com/store/.... Thanks for looking

Like Trade-n-games on facebook for updates on new inventory

Jason

Jul 23 at 8:29:04 PM
Clutchcards87 (14)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: Trade-N-Games

I think your asking price of $170 with best offer works good. Quick search has a clean loose one selling for $100 and a sealed one for $400 but when you dig little more i found one with 13 bids sold for $53. Its a hard to word listing so you have to hope it triggers a lucky search. on a side note there are barely any boxed original DS on ebay.
Thanks, I really appreciate the response. I noticed the same results while doing a quick search and the inconsistency has me confused. As you mentioned there aren't many others on eBay. Getting a lot of views, but no offers or "watchers" yet.