Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NintendoAge 2018 Weekly Contests Presents: Soccer Contest ends Sunday, 9/2/18 at 11 PM NA time

Sep 3, 2018 at 6:29:25 AM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida
Originally posted by: bertsampson

Originally posted by: Earthbound in space

Originally posted by: Richardhead

Originally posted by: Bea_Iank

All you people handing Bert his win for free.
For shame.
Not for free! I played all week to get this good! Bert is a superior gamer!

Lol. Ole bertie pulled a kobra kai on us! I think I could have scored 10 but I don't know about 14.

Superior at sports titles maybe. I do have to try usually. Soccer, however, turned out to be pretty easy. I had 9 points at half time. A combination of my 2 year old getting bored of playing in the game room, my score already being high enough to win the week, and possibly the AI getting a little more competitive caused me to only score 5 in the second. A hint for next time; passing is useless.

I never passed. It did find a technique (or maybe it’s a glitch) that allowed me to kick the ball forward and even if a defender got there before me they wouldn’t “get” the ball. I could run right up and shoot with the defender standing right next to the ball. 

-------------------------
 2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Sep 3, 2018 at 7:43:56 AM
bertsampson (11)
(Andrew Bradley) < Meka Chicken >
Washington

For shame.

Lol. Ole bertie pulled a kobra kai on us! I think I could have scored 10 but I don't know about 14.

Superior at sports titles maybe. I do have to try usually. Soccer, however, turned out to be pretty easy. I had 9 points at half time. A combination of my 2 year old getting bored of playing in the game room, my score already being high enough to win the week, and possibly the AI getting a little more competitive caused me to only score 5 in the second. A hint for next time; passing is useless.

I never passed. It did find a technique (or maybe it’s a glitch) that allowed me to kick the ball forward and even if a defender got there before me they wouldn’t “get” the ball. I could run right up and shoot with the defender standing right next to the ball. 

Yup.  Even the goalie would go the opposite direction sometimes allowing you to easily score.  20 points is probably doable. 

Sep 3, 2018 at 8:30:24 AM
Bea_Iank (4)
(Beatrice Bueno Iank) < Master Higgins >
Brazil
Final leaderboard posted.
I will update the main and genre leaderboards later today.

A paragon of purity, chastity and innocence.
Fair reminder that I don't weigh the same as a duck, so I am not made of wood and therefore I am no witch.
Sometimes I don't know where in the world I am.

Sep 3, 2018 at 9:24:52 AM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida

For shame.

Yup.  Even the goalie would go the opposite direction sometimes allowing you to easily score.  20 points is probably doable. 
I bet I could get 15 with some good grinding time. I just didn’t go back to it. But you had less time than me on it I bet. The human cyborg. Legend baby. 

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Sep 7, 2018 at 4:03:14 PM
SuperJimtendo (7)
(Jimbo ) < Lolo Lord >
Colorado
The incantation has been spoken

"super Pretendo kickle in my lap"

Through this I have been summoned

owner of post 5000 in the age of Aquarius thread