Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Virtual Boy Jack Bros VGA Graded 75+ Thinking about buying thoughts on authenticity/price?

Jul 22 at 6:27:20 PM
NintendoJoe123 (0)

< Little Mac >
I realize it is graded vga so I would assume it is authentic but I am always cautious just want to know your thoughts on both the authenticity and value.

Jul 22 at 8:32:45 PM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
No questions asked it's authentic. I have a 95 vga and it's not common that they screw up on authenticity with oem Nintendo carts.

-------------------------
FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Jul 22 at 8:39:47 PM
NintendoJoe123 (0)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: JaxsBox

No questions asked it's authentic. I have a 95 vga and it's not common that they screw up on authenticity with oem Nintendo carts.
Great to know it is authentic! Any idea of the value? I saw some complete copies sell on eBay for around $700-800 but not sure what value would be considering it is sealed and graded. 

Jul 22 at 11:00:37 PM
Quinten (16)
(Quinten Tallman) < Eggplant Wizard >
Wisconsin
Are you interested in selling it?

Jul 23 at 5:24:03 AM
Maertens29 (61)
< Lolo Lord >
Saskatchewan
Originally posted by: NintendoJoe123

Great to know it is authentic! Any idea of the value? I saw some complete copies sell on eBay for around $700-800 but not sure what value would be considering it is sealed and graded. 

It's not sealed, though, it's only verified as "unused" (Qualified).  So, very rare game, kind of low grade, Qualified not Sealed; Kind of up to you what what you'd want to offer here.  If complete ones are going for $800 now, maybe something like 1000-1500?  I honestly don't care for Qualified stuff myself and wouldn't be looking to pay much more than a regular CIB copy.

I'm looking for a mint, factory sealed Dragon Ball Advanced for gameboy advance, let me know!

Jul 23 at 8:04:46 AM
NintendoJoe123 (0)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: Quinten

Are you interested in selling it?

I am actually talking with the seller now to buy this, but wasn’t sure what to offer/value. 

Jul 23 at 8:06:31 AM
NintendoJoe123 (0)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: Maertens29

It's not sealed, though, it's only verified as "unused" (Qualified).  So, very rare game, kind of low grade, Qualified not Sealed; Kind of up to you what what you'd want to offer here.  If complete ones are going for $800 now, maybe something like 1000-1500?  I honestly don't care for Qualified stuff myself and wouldn't be looking to pay much more than a regular CIB copy.

Oh I was under the impression that in order for the game to be graded it needs to be factory sealed. The seller stated it is brand new/factory sealed.

Jul 23 at 8:10:51 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland

Originally posted by: Maertens29

Oh I was under the impression that in order for the game to be graded it needs to be factory sealed. The seller stated it is brand new/factory sealed.

I wouldn't deal with a seller who told you that.  They are either outright lying to screw you or ignorant and don't know what they have.  Option 2 is highly unlikely but possible if they did acquire it second hand by buying out an entire collection or something.

75 is not that good of a grade on CIB and I would value it no more than a normal complete copy.  It is not sealed, it is complete and "new", meaning good insides and unplayed.  But most of the VB games are unplayed anyway so that's not much of a premium on something like this. 

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=