Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Hello, I'm new!

Sep 23, 2007 at 3:28:17 PM
jaimito (0)
(jaime herrera) < Tourian Tourist >
Spain
Hello. My name is Jaime and I'm from Chile but I live in Spain. I'm a NES collector. I have started past year I think and I have over 20 carts. I only buy games that I really like but now I'm close to find all my favorite games so I'm thinking on starting to buy different games. I really like this website and I hope to make friends here. See ya!

-------------------------
My Gallery

Sep 23, 2007 at 3:29:05 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Welcome to the site. You have came to the right place
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Sep 23, 2007 at 6:35:02 PM
mb7241 (183)
(Matt B.) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Welcome, Jaime. Glad to see you could join us. You know...there are a few of us American collectors looking for PAL NES games...do you have anything to trade? I've a small stack of NTSC NES games, if you're looking for some .

Answering any and all questions related to video game collecting.  Guaranteed true and honest answers from a man with nearly 20 years in the community.  Prices for these answers vary depending on the question.  For all inquiries, please PM me.

Sep 24, 2007 at 5:23:15 PM
jaimito (0)
(jaime herrera) < Tourian Tourist >
Spain
Originally posted by: mb7241

Welcome, Jaime. Glad to see you could join us. You know...there are a few of us American collectors looking for PAL NES games...do you have anything to trade? I've a small stack of NTSC NES games, if you're looking for some .

Hello!

Right now I don't have anything to trade but maybe if I find something I'm going to tell you. Also really near to my house there is a store specializated in retrogaming and there is a lot of PAL NES video games. If you are looking for a particular one maybe I can check it out for you. Past week y bought 2 completes NES video games for 15€ each: Boulder Dash and Little Samson with their boxes and instructions in mint state.

My Gallery

Sep 25, 2007 at 12:31:27 AM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
You got a nice complete in box Little Samson that cheap? Damn I want to shop where you do!

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4