Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Taiwanese Dungeons and Dragons games, Three Kingdoms, + others

Apr 23, 2016 at 10:55:25 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
I recently picked the following games up.  I don't have the right equiptment to test this stuff, but from what I can tell.  These games were localized by Soft World, one of the oldest PC developers / publishers on the island:

http://www.mobygames.com/company/...

I could only find one seller selling these games online, and his prices were easily $200 - $300 per game, though they weren't selling, so that makes his listing price irrelevant imo.

Here are some pics (I have one more, Knight's Legend, but somehow I forgot to take pics of it).

The History of the Empires of the Milky Way 

This seems to be an original game developed by Soft-World, so I'll probably keep it unless made an offer I can't refuse.

Here is another Taiwan original, made by a company called Crazy Software or something like that.

Like the Milky Way game, I'll probably hold onto ths one too, unless made a nice offer.

Now for the other games:

Might and Magic II:

AD&D:  Secrets of the Silver Blades:

Hong Kong Mahjong:

Bandit Kings:

AD&D:  Knights of Krynn

Three Kingdoms:

Iron Lord:

AD&D:  Champions of Krynn

Anyone have any idea on price for these games?  I don't collect PC games, but I honestly think these are pretty cool and are the type of thing that belongs in a museum.  Also, anyone interested in buying these or know of a PC games collector forum where I could try to sell these?

Thanks!

-------------------------
-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpre...

Apr 23, 2016 at 2:54:29 PM
DarkKobold (11)
< Meka Chicken >
Utah
Those are super cool. Sorry I can't be more help, but I just wanted to chime in.