Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

What's up for this weekend dudes?

May 18, 2007 at 8:02:58 AM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
I myself am heading out of town for the long weekend to do some camping and of course some big game hunting. Hopefully the shops/markets that I hit up aren't picked over like the ones around here.

Wanna make some bets as to what I end up finding? I'll post what I find on Monday night when I get back. Anything but a suitcase full of NES Play Action Football would make me happy!

-------------------------

May 18, 2007 at 8:16:36 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Good luck man, hope you find some sweet loot.

I don't have a thing planned this weekend but watching my new Entourage DVD's and chillin out. I have been working more now that I was laid off than when I was working.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

May 18, 2007 at 9:49:20 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
I'm going to Las Vegas on Monday for a week, hopefully i'll pick up some good scores around there, im sure I wont come home empty handed with all the gamblers pawning their stuff for extra cash.

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!

May 18, 2007 at 10:06:15 AM
Limbofunk (160)
(Otto Man) < King Solomon >
New York
Originally posted by: Battymo

Hopefully the shops/markets that I hit up aren't picked over like the ones around here. Wanna make some bets as to what I end up finding?

If you wind up finding Princess Tomato, Panic Restaurant or Attack of the Killer Tomatoes you have to send them to me for free since I called it.  I'm being nice by not calling any super rare games...didn't think that would be fair. 

Edited: 05/18/2007 at 10:07 AM by Limbofunk

May 21, 2007 at 11:07:08 AM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
Just got back... stopped in 5-6 towns/cities on the way, hit numerous thrift/pawn shops and flea markets...

and it was all for nothing...

Ended up with 2 snes controllers, a bad street brawler cart, a nintendo rf, an n64 power supply, and an atari tv game thingy...

Oh well!