Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

"Obama is from Kenya, Africa"

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:59:49 AM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Come on guys that joke is from like 1989 lets not get overly sensitive, theres worse things to worry about.

-------------------------

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:01:59 AM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: cradelit

^ you couldn't find a less classy insult / joke like something making fun of the holocaust or hiroshima or a scat picture or something?

I've got one indirectly, if you consider roasting the pillsbury doughboy close enough.

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:08:05 AM
SamSpade (61)
(Joey Pimkowski) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: Tanooki

^ you couldn't find a less classy insult / joke like something making fun of the holocaust or hiroshima or a scat picture or something?

I've got one indirectly, if you consider roasting the pillsbury doughboy close enough.

No one should fuck with the Pillsbury Doughboy, he's an American icon.

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:11:35 AM
guillavoie (125)
(Der Graue Kasten) < Master Higgins >
Quebec
Originally posted by: milligangames

It's just a way to rally the ignorant masses. Both major parties have little irrational nonissues like this to get people in a frenzy over. It's disgusting.

Yep, it's just small talk for the small people. It's very sad to see populations and mass medias debating over meaningless questions which they don't have any power over anyway. The fact is, if the Bilderbergers and other such groups wanted Obama as a candidate for presidency, then nothing could be done to change the course of events. He can be a U.S born citizen or not, it doesn't matter at all. They just got what they wanted, and what they want is not for us to know.

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:11:45 AM
SamSpade (61)
(Joey Pimkowski) < Bowser >
California
Kinda reminds me of when I offended Batty with Jennifer Tilly's boobs. He saw me on Friday all right.

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:34:06 AM
Roth (67)
(Rob Bryant) < Lolo Lord >
Illinois
Originally posted by: guillavoie

Originally posted by: milligangames

It's just a way to rally the ignorant masses. Both major parties have little irrational nonissues like this to get people in a frenzy over. It's disgusting.

Yep, it's just small talk for the small people. It's very sad to see populations and mass medias debating over meaningless questions which they don't have any power over anyway. The fact is, if the Bilderbergers and other such groups wanted Obama as a candidate for presidency, then nothing could be done to change the course of events. He can be a U.S born citizen or not, it doesn't matter at all. They just got what they wanted, and what they want is not for us to know.

From one conspiracy to the next!

http://slydogstudios.org...

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:46:31 AM
guillavoie (125)
(Der Graue Kasten) < Master Higgins >
Quebec
Lol, good one! Actually, I wouldn't consider the international finance elite as conspirators. They're just very, very, very powerful institutions.

Edited: 04/13/2011 at 01:47 AM by guillavoie

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:55:19 AM
Redivivus (11)
< King Solomon >
Utah
 No one should fuck with the Pillsbury Doughboy, he's an American icon.

AND he was born in America!!

Apr 13, 2011 at 2:19:41 AM
Lincoln (138)
(Frank W. Doom) < Bowser >
California

Untitled

I've had that saved for years but i can't  use it seriously because i would feel bad about it.

anyway, Obama's birth certificate was found by one of those fact check groups or something and it made the rounds on the internets. at this point anyone denying that he's a US born citizen is in denial/stupid. my only problem with him is that he's an empty suit and he promotes terrible policies. also he's a liar as evidenced by the continued operation of guantanamo and the treatment of bradley manning (the military whistleblower). also I think he promised to get his kids a dog and then didn't do that either.

ebay auctionsrunning FS thread famiROM thread for .nes info and splitting / rom hacks link/discussion

Edited: 04/13/2011 at 09:51 AM by Lincoln

Apr 13, 2011 at 2:37:17 AM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
I know it's not much of an argument, but there is an incredibly deep vetting process for all candidates. I can't believe dems would have allowed him to even be an option if there was any chance that his birth country would lead to him losing the office later down the road. There are so many other candidates they could have groomed for the position. It no accident or "popular demand" that put him in the dem top seat, he was handpicked years ago and set upon the path. At least as far back as bush's second win.

Apr 13, 2011 at 2:37:44 AM
Dennis (70)
(Dennis ) < Kraid Killer >
Netherlands
Sounds more like your aunt is a little bit xenophobe and uses a fallacy to question his integrity.

Apr 13, 2011 at 3:20:17 AM
OSG (28)
(PEEP and PAMP) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
Why is it that the image macros are more offensive, confrontational and argumentative than the actual discussion, which seems to contain almost no arguments and/or confromtational remarks?

Like, "OH! I see an Obama thread time to bust out the image bombs!"

Apr 13, 2011 at 5:56:24 AM
VideoGamesIzFun (44)
(Justin B) < El Ripper >
Maryland
I'd be more worried about this 

Also I've never seen Obama's long form birth certificate

RPG Fans
http://sociallinkmax.proboards.co...

Edited: 04/13/2011 at 06:01 AM by VideoGamesIzFun

Apr 13, 2011 at 6:45:09 AM
DestructoDisk (117)
(Timothy Patrick Vreeland) < King Solomon >
Nevada
Originally posted by: OSG

Why is it that the image macros are more offensive, confrontational and argumentative than the actual discussion, which seems to contain almost no arguments and/or confromtational remarks?

Like, "OH! I see an Obama thread time to bust out the image bombs!"

Beat me to it. People don't even read the threads, then they act like they are superior to everyone. I've seen some of those guys in deep arguments here going so far as to get public warnings from mods, and now they're gonna post that crap?

Apr 13, 2011 at 10:12:46 AM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Nirvana - Don't take this the wrong way...but I thought you'd learned to do a quick Google search before posting things your ill-informed relatives said...

Edited: 04/13/2011 at 10:12 AM by arch_8ngel

Apr 13, 2011 at 10:15:31 AM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
Originally posted by: arch_8ngel

Nirvana - Don't take this the wrong way...but I thought you'd learned to do a quick Google search before posting things your ill-informed relatives said...

But his uncle works for the FBI!! 

Apr 13, 2011 at 10:31:14 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Since "born in the USA" is a prerequisite to becoming president, it would make our country look even more pathetic if it was later discovered he was born elsewhere. They do background checks on enough jobs as it is, I'm sure that President of the United States requires just a tad bit of investigating as well.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Apr 13, 2011 at 11:56:33 AM
KHAN Games (89)
(Kevin Hanley) < Master Higgins >
Florida
Originally posted by: 3GenGames

(Which there shouldn't be a cap on terms.)

Officially the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say.  What benefit at ALL would we get on having the same president forever?  Did you just see what happened to Egypt?

gauauu: look, we all paid $10K at some point in our lives for the privilege of hanging out with Kevin

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:07:34 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
If it's such a pointless debate and he's from the US.

Then why is he spending millions and millions of dollars to hide it? He's hiding something, I don't believe he's hiding where he was born, but he's hiding something.

For someone to have claimed to have the most transparent administration in history, he sure hides alot.

Bush opened his college transcripts, even though he was a "C" student. Obama's transcript no one has seen it.

Edited: 04/13/2011 at 12:09 PM by NewUser123456789

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:29:58 PM
NintendoTwizer (172)
(Aaron N) < King Solomon >
Wyoming
Some people just want to make the president look like an outsider someone who is "elite" doesn't belong, not from this county. Yeah, it's not a grand conspiracy.... It's just dumb. I don't mind with anyone logically disagreeing with his policies. But when you start saying he's working with terrorist or hates white people or from another country then you are officially in delusional crazy person territory.

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:34:09 PM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Paul has it quite simply put there. He probably has one of the most secretive administrations going back a good many years. Like I said, you put a birth announcement out and then play dumb and ignore the nuts. Why not just put a copy of the real deal out, shut up the idiots, or verifiable make them look like morons to most rational people and be done with it.

Edited: 04/13/2011 at 12:34 PM by Tanooki

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:36:46 PM
doner24 (326)
(Jesse D) < Bowser >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: KHAN Games

Officially the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say.  What benefit at ALL would we get on having the same president forever?  Did you just see what happened to Egypt?

The large difference being that Egypt is not a democracy, and we would have the opportunity to freely vote out someone we didn't like. If there was a great President, I would'nt be opposed to them being in office longer. I'm not saying that I am in favor of unlimited terms for President, but I think something should probably be changed, seeing how campaigning has changed over the years. Now a President seems to be learning the job the first year, and campaigning part of the last two years.

WTB: Please help me find the following items
Hurricanes and Super Copa Boxes

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:43:40 PM
Lincoln (138)
(Frank W. Doom) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: Paul

If it's such a pointless debate and he's from the US.

Then why is he spending millions and millions of dollars to hide it? He's hiding something, I don't believe he's hiding where he was born, but he's hiding something.

For someone to have claimed to have the most transparent administration in history, he sure hides alot.

Bush opened his college transcripts, even though he was a "C" student. Obama's transcript no one has seen it.

citation please. what's your source for him spending millions on this?

at this point he has nothing to gain by retrieving other documents and posting them. it won't satisfy anyone still making noise about it (nothing will) and it will look like he caved in. there's enough info out there that validates him as a US born citizen that it's a non issue.

there are plenty of other reasons to criticize him. for example, he is a terrible president. 

ebay auctionsrunning FS thread famiROM thread for .nes info and splitting / rom hacks link/discussion

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:01:15 PM
technicalfoul (26)
(Dylan B-D) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
Originally posted by: doner24

Originally posted by: KHAN Games

The large difference being that Egypt is not a democracy, and we would have the opportunity to freely vote out someone we didn't like. If there was a great President, I would'nt be opposed to them being in office longer. I'm not saying that I am in favor of unlimited terms for President, but I think something should probably be changed, seeing how campaigning has changed over the years. Now a President seems to be learning the job the first year, and campaigning part of the last two years.

Exactly, not having term limits doesn't mean you have the same leader forever, they would still need to have elections every 5 years or so (or even more often). We don't have term limits and we have had Prime Ministers serve anywhere from a few months to 20 years. 

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:08:44 PM
themotherbrain (93)
(> ROB <) < King Solomon >
New York
^Term limits are a must to keep things in the best interest of the people. I'm sorry a politician in office for 20 years won't be the one with fresh ideas or the one to embrace change.

No Ninja Rap = No Thanks. 

Check out my FS thread here -
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...