Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Neat Finds, but no weeping or keeping

May 10, 2013 at 1:03:20 AM
CosmicBones (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
California
I thought I'd start a thread involving strange video game-related finds that you didn't purchase but also don't regret purchasing.

Today, I visited a Goodwill not too far away from the Capcom USA headquarters (San Mateo). I found a closed kit waiting in a display case far across the store from the games and electronics. There was a nice engraving on a piece of metal smack dab in the center---"Capcom." It apparently was just a wine opening kit though I've never seen one before and didn't know what it was at first. I figured it was a Capcom employee's parting gift when leaving the company. I asked the employee helping me if any of the pieces happened to have "Capcom" etched on them but unfortunately they didn't. There wasn't any paperwork with the case either. I ended up not getting it, however, I did indirectly provided Goodwill with a sale as the customer behind me happened to provide the knowledge of what it was and decided to purchase it. I don't believe he knew anything about Capcom however. Neat find of the day.